Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is pumping incredibly, Should I sell or hold tight?  (Read 531 times)
rokibhasan024 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Hello Everyone,
I  feel so happy when ethereum price pump! I have some eth,  I don't know is this the right time to sell? or need I hold for more time?

Please suggest me. Thank You everyone
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Hello Everyone,
I  feel so happy when ethereum price pump! I have some eth,  I don't know is this the right time to sell? or need I hold for more time?

that is up to you...
i mean, look at your conditions right now...
if you need money (urgent) maybe you can sell it, if not.... HODL it.

-= OI =-
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:53:58 PM

Depends on what are your future plans . If you plan to make a further crypto investments and work on perspective , you can sell eth and buy good alts for hodl . But if you need fiat money you can wait before eth pump ends and sell it for fiat .

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

Hello Everyone,

No one for sure when to know what the top price not just of Ethereum but just like other coins. The best thing to do is to look and read news about Ethereum. Bitcoin is going down, and for sure those who are dumping it and moving to Ethereum. That's a good sign for me. However, when you see that there's a lot of FUD surrounding Ethereum, better be prepared to sell it because FUD scares people away.

I still have some Ethereum as well and I was quite surprise that I have like gain 1/3 of my initial invesments. And there another wallet that I have that have dust amounts, like .08 ETH that has gain value overtime as well.

But I would advise to just really hold on it long term. Ethereum is shaping to be the best coins for me so far, not unless bitcoin solves its scalability issues, Ethereum will always a good coin to invest long term.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

I would sell ethereum at about 1490$ as i dont see it going over 1,5k and there will be a pullback after it probably and then buy it back at lower prices and have more of eth.Or you can just hodl it for longer period of time because eth will worth way more when it moves to pos stage,if you belive in the project long term
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

It depends on you. But I'll advice you to hold it first because ETH has future and will continue to increase as time passes by.
ravedien

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

invest it on the worthy ico, u can gain more eth by doing that. but be prepared to research the hell out of the ico you are joining, to avoid scam ico that will run your eth.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

If I were you I should hold because Ethereum promised it will pump more and might surpass Bitcoin's market capital if Bitcoin will continue to dip everyday.
There's a lot of reasons why Bitcoin is dropping but this year isn't for Bitcoin alone but it's Ethereum's.
Now hold it as I hold mine.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

invest it on the worthy ico, u can gain more eth by doing that. but be prepared to research the hell out of the ico you are joining, to avoid scam ico that will run your eth.

I agree, holding your Ethereum is a good option but if you're going to invest it into good coins then it's better because some coins are now spiking up and most top Altcoins are in the good position and earned a lot of investments from young investors.

Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

better to hold it tight. I feel eth will hit 1.5k usd before end of the month of January.

Don't sell or you will regret. ETH is one of my favority coin.

cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

I think best option is to hold. For sure you will see a great profit in ETH till the end of 2018. I don't have much ETH now, planning to buy on correction.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

I think ETH deserve its current price consider it's usability but these days are just plain pumps over maybe 1.5k but soon price correction would come like just how BCC, BTC, XRP suffer. Hold tight and be speculative and you should able to profit regardless

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

Hello Everyone,

As for me, this depends on you who is the holder. If you have somethings to deal with, then you can sell, but if you don't, holding is the best thing to do as the price will continue to rise.
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Eth is a good option to hold  . But altcoins can be much more profitable and of course , much more risky . So , it's only your decision sell / hold / or re-invest it .

Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

First it will depend on your strategy, at what value you invested, of the amount you have, for example if you invested when you were $ 400, Why wait?
your goal is greater than 3x of valorization? now if you bought in high is risky to hold, a point we can take into consideration is that Ethereum is among the most unstable currencies on the market.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

Hello Everyone,

It's gonna be a best time to sell, not exactly that you should sell all of your holdings maybe you just keep 50% of it if you expecting high price to come. But I believe this incredible increase of eth will not go for long and just like bitcoin it will fall back someday. That's why we should consider this time to sell some of it.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

Hello Everyone,

the right time to sell is during pumps like the one we're seeing right now, but sometimes it depends on your goal. Why did you get ETH? was it to gain some profits in the long-term? if so then I'd tell you to sell right now.

To be honest, we don't how long this pump is gonna last, we could see a pullback at any time, so choose carefully what you want to do.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

Hello Everyone,

I think you should not sell now if you have a long term view in your investment but selling now and take little profit as soon as possible is not still bad. As an investors you should know the right time to sell especially when you buy at the lowest price. I seriously believe 2018 is a year of booming in the price of cryptocurrencies and this booming is going to affect almost all the coins and not just ethereum!
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

No for sure. Weak hands will sell it, ethereum is just being pumped to the prices that it deserves. Hold it stronger than any other coin you hold.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:30:45 PM

I think after this much price rise there are high chances of a correction but personally im still bullish on eth and i think this year will belong to eth.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: