Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth is pumping incredibly, Should I sell or hold tight?  (Read 533 times)
winfair

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

I think its your decision if you want sell it or not but ask for me I can hold tight until the price your ethereal is worth for you

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

Continued holding may be due to the right choice, because the ICO market is still very hot, so all the ICO projects are expected to be raised through ETH, which will lead to the rise of ETH price.

Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

It depends on my your trading strategy. But i can suggest you to hold it tight because it is good invest and you are on a right track

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

Ethereum has the potential to rise up and grow more. So holding it tighter and for long will be advisable. Due to the increase in the (time taking) transaction fee of bitcoin, Ethereum comes in the picture, with very low transaction fees and instant transfers. So it's demand will be increasing in the coming days if nothing is done about bitcoins transaction. And thereby increasing it's price which will ultimately make you more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: