Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Undervalued Coins That Could Explode!!!  (Read 721 times)
roncamp (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

First:

ColossusCoinXT (COLX)

It is a privacy coin that has a good team and recently underwent a coin burn. It fits everything that's popular in a coin right now. It's cheap and focuses on privacy. The only issue is that it's only traded on Trade Satoshi and it is constantly having problems. If your willing to buy them now before they get listed on bigger exchanges like Cryptopia (which is currently in process) then you could make a huge profit. It's currently only $0.015 and could easily hit $0.15 to $0.30 in a month or sooner when it gets listed on Cryptopia.  That's a  10x to 30x profit! It's a great coin with a low supply and market cap, making it a perfect coin to gain big money. It's also important to remember that new people coming into crypto love cheap coins and this fits the bill.

Second:

Upfiring (UFR)

This coin is focused on P2P file sharing and although they have been around since mid last year, they are just getting started. They are active on twitter and medium and there new developments are about to come out soon. The biggest draw to this coin is it's low supply and very low marketcap. It won't take much for this coin to be 10x or 20x making the profits huge.

Right now the market is in a dip and it's a great time to buy these cheap coins with huge potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaedRik3

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

No, not rly, just shitcoins.
denzhikv

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

perhaps they are too undervalued. I did not find them on coinmarketcap
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

After looking into collosus, i think i may have to pick up 100$ worth of it. Just incase it does infact take off. the luring factor of bitcoin was anonymity and borderless payments. I do think that privacy/anonymity centric coins are going to take much of the market space.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ledigi

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

perhaps they are too undervalued. I did not find them on coinmarketcap

than your copy7paste function isnt working properly
eurocatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

I thought that you'd say DATUM and UTRUST
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

The volume on CLOX is really bad , I know it is mainly because there exchange it is on it is not really good . But still with such low volume it will be hard to get out of the coin if things did not work your way , Also it i got pumped lately . The other coin is same story but with a little better volume , And also it is just got pumped around 9 days ago X10  .
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Colossus looks pretty blind trade as its market is very unknown one. On the other hand upfiring seem fine to me I may enter it in good entry point if I could catch. Hard task to do anyways..

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

4 billion circulating is considered low supply now?  lol

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

You want undervalued coins with a very low marketcap but with huge potential to explode? you could never beat this one, I only have 2 golden words for you, activity tokens. they haven't been listed on any centralized exchanges yet, not even properly listed on their own native decentralized exchange, you could only find them by asset identifier, if it was possible, I'm sure you could not have found them with asset identifier as well.

Current price is zilch, zero, you have a great chance here, buy now before it hits the market and gains a value of 1 sat per token, and yes only 21M total supply.

Common now, I have a prostitute waiting for me on the side of a street, buy now please, somebody might lift her up and there goes my chance of matrimonial intercourse. I swear that I loled before I post this one.

🖤😏
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

With these low cap coins it is always a gamble, but much higher chances for 10x since the market cap is so low. Worth putting a couple quids in.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:14 PM

Undervalued is I think not the right word for the moment. How can you say that it's undervalued that they haven't proven anything yet? Maybe after quite sometime but not now. This is just a speculation and you have no basis yet why they will explode. Maybe pump and dump teams are on their way for these coins or they are at work now with colx.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

I think that COLX has already had a huge increase. I've seen it recommended before.

holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

take a look to smartmesh, transactions without the internet.
engin978

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

why I cant trust recommandations from newbies?
I really dont know if there are someone who takes this advices?
good luck

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

With these low cap coins it is always a gamble, but much higher chances for 10x since the market cap is so low. Worth putting a couple quids in.

Yeah we might not see the potential but guess it might be worth putting like 50$ bucks or so and see what happens in like 6 months. Every single coin gets its own time to shine when it pumps. I see that 2018 year will be even better than last one in case for trading , buying and holding simply because many people have heard about crypto till now and hopefully they will get into the game, this is what creates demand and when everybody start to buy alts in hope to get nice returns they might even buy some real shitcoin which is nothing special - even we see this happening today.

Thats why I don't see any reason why these 2 coins don't have a chance to have their own pumps.
tokencoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:11:54 PM

I wonder what privacy is like when torrenting on Upfiring
afriace

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

I have invested in these coins with low marketcap:

Substratum (SUB): They try to decentralize the internet. You no longer need an VPN. Huge potential in countries like China and Russia. China already started to ban VPN. Still very low MC (500m). They will launch the beta this month or early february.

Oyster Pearl (PRL): Decentralized data storage on the IOTA tangle. It´s a ERC20 Token but works on the IOTA tangle. Will work on every javascript based website. Website owners will get Oyster Pearls for the data storage on their websites. No more ads on the website which works with the oyster pearl javascript, because the website owners will generate money with the data storage. So no need of AdBlocker anymore. The PoW (searching the oyster pearls) will be done by the website visitors GPU. This will be a very small percentage of the GPU, so the visitor wont even notice that, but they will notice that there is no ads on the website. The mainnet will launch in in Q1 2018. Still very low MC (110M).

Do your own research!
pencil89

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

Bancor could do that
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Bancor could do that

Totally agree. I was about to write the same. Bancor is a coin that really has a huge potential and it will likely enfold this potential throughout 2018 with more and more projects using the Bancor network. Another coin that could explode in 2018 is Aeternity in my opinion. If the Aeternity team will accomplish what is planned, only sky is the limit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: