Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is tron (TRX) a good investment for now? or risk?  (Read 965 times)
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:55:27 PM

all are at risk of investing in coins with their highest point, unless you know the future of the coin,
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

There are news around that TRX or Tron is linked to Alibaba and within a month or two, there will be an announcement about the partnership or their collaboration, however there is no solid evidence about that claim that all of us can start celebrating. All we can do for now is speculate and wait for any development.

Is there anymore partnership after Baofeng.com?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Im expecting price of tron getting cheaper  approx.0.04-0.05 to enter this coin.it will be good investment from that level,now it is overvalued.
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

TRON has risen in market cap very fast which makes me believe it is being artificially pumped and the sudden fall in its value strengthens my belief. I would advise to stay away from such speculative coins as you may lose all your investment otherwise.

peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:09:20 PM

TRON fell in price very much. As however, and almost all crypto-currencies. Now a very favorable price to invest in this coin.  Wink
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just seen TRX Coin in top 10 in Coinmarketcap. Then k decided to get some TRX but as a new user I am not sure about this. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks Mates.
As a holder of a large amount of TRX I want nothing more right now than to see this coin succeed, and I'm guessing that there are many in this sub who are banking on the same. I am writing this as a plea to the Tron community because we have a big problem right now besides FUD and false rumors about Justin Sun. That problem is over hype and I'm watching it ruin TRX.
I first took notice of TRX when it was around 0.8 cents and became a small investor on the day right before the price went crazy. The next day I was intrigued and I really researched what Tron is all about, and ended up hugely increasing my holding of TRX after what seemed like the end of its correction. I was drawn to it for the same reasons as other investors at that point: An experienced and influential CEO with strong partnerships, huge potential for popularity in China, and a belief that the Tron Network will be a valuable service for selling entertainment media in a new way in which developers can sell directly to consumers and retain control of their data. The list of things that in my opinion give TRX a huge potential could go on and on.
But the one of the things that convinced me that TRX was a good coin to back was this subreddit. I came on here in the day after TRX hit its big run and saw nothing but composure and realism. I saw a petition to ban all posts talking about lambos and rocket ships to the the moon. I saw useful information about the future of TRX. I saw humility from early adopters who were simply calling on everyone to stay calm and not over hype things. I thought to myself that this is a wise and loyal community who will drive the coin forwards in the long term.
Fast forward one week and most of that composure seems to be gone. In large part its not the fault of the core Tron community, but the swarm of hyped up and impatient buyers who thought they were going to get rich fast. However this sub has become a hotbed of sensationalism and exaggeration that has mislead many (at times including myself) about certain things that might influence the future price of Tron.
Over hype and positive misinformation will hurt Tron just as much as negative misinformation. It does three things to hurt TRX. One, it creates disappointed investors who will be turned off from TRX and are likely selling. Two, it causes people to lose faith in the Tron community and this sub as a useful and non-biased source of information. And three, probably most importantly, it creates an unrealistically high bar for TRX to achieve in the near future.
Tron is fairly new and their time frame for the development of the Tron Network is laid out in years. Years, not days. Tron is attempting to enter a new stage of essentially beta development and grow organically but is being plagued by impatient investors expecting them to go big time NOW. As investors we cannot smother Tron with hype in such a critical phase of early development. When we set such a high bar for TRX to reach in the immediate future, we bring TRX down because people will lose confidence in them when that bar is not met.
Many people who have bought TRX need a change in attitude. We need to view Tron as a project that will develop over the next few years as Justin Sun intends it to be, NOT as a get rich over night rocket ship on a one-way trip to lambo land. The development of the Tron Network DEPENDS on long term investors and actual believers in the product.
The way that posts are titled in this sub needs to change right now. For example if you are posting news of a new partnership announcement, simply state what the news is and leave out the, "this is HUUUUGE!! Get ready for blast off!! HODL TO THE MOON" shit at the end. A partnership is not going to take us to the moon and that kind of shit is sensational and misleading and creates over hype that hurts TRX in the three ways stated above.
We cannot create the expectation, among ourselves and for new buyers, that Tron is about to moon and will be the hottest coin ever. What we need right now is actually a healthy and organic long term trend of price growth, NOT another gigantic and unsustainable pump.
That said, let's get some things straight about TRX:
-Tron does not have a product yet. The Tron network is in development and will be in development for a few years.
-Partnerships show promise for the future, but right now are only partnerships. Nobody knows exactly what will become of them and at this early stage in Tron's development a big partnership is NOT going to make TRX blast off to the moon when there inst even a real product yet.
-Just because Tron is from China doesn't mean that its about to buy you a lambo. Lots of shit is from China. There are other cryptos that are from China. I'm tired of people commenting along the lines of "TRX to the moon because China". Also, the Chinese government has NOT endorsed Tron and has generally been against crypto currencies.
-Justin Sun is not in fact Jesus Christ despite the photo shopped images showing him as such. Please can we not turn TRX into a weird cult that worships Justin Sun.
As an investor in Tron I want to know what I'm getting into and to continue to be updated without having to wade through masses of bullshit, and I'm sure you do too. Lets all make an effort in our posts and comments, on Reddit and elsewhere on the internet, to portray a realistic expectation of TRX to potential buyers.
For those continuing to hold, hang in there. Once the plague of FUD and over hype settles down, I believe we will see healthy growth. Its gonna take some time for Tron to develop as a company, to revise their whitepaper and develop their product, for partnerships to develop into something useful, and for things in China to play out with the crypto ban. Once we get through this phase, the future seems bright.
TLDR: Tron has promise but things like partnerships and the fact that it’s Chinese have been over hyped which can be just as bad as FUD. Please keep this sub as a fair source of information.
grek_al

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:00:08 AM

I would try to invest in Tron doing so well for a four month project with its networking and marketing.  Tron has already creaded so many partnerships and this model that they are working on with Piewoo not only creates its use case but will eventually get so many other such platforms in.  Not many coins out therehave the intelligence that the Tron team is showing in this regard.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

TRX has fallen very heavily in price. Perhaps its price was too high. This does not mean that this is a bad project, but investing money in this project is risky.
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

I read about the fact that this coin will have a lot of good news in the near future. I think this will have an impact on the price of the coin, so today you can buy TRON for a quick profit.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
Dydot

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

TRON is a good buy. I am HODL.

ruben0909

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

TRON is a good coin if you look the chart slowly it went go up this january  tron is oversold.Good to buy atm and remember hold
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

It's not better than Bitconnect scam! When they started to trade market price continued to grow like pumd and dump with no one reason had only whitepaper Cheesy

Jennifer7

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

There is always a risk ...
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

Hello Brother...
Tron.. a risky one!!  
Go for another coin !!
Jennifer7

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

I mean dont ever buy into the lie that there wount be no risk at all when investing into any crypto.
kingpes14

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

Still i am not sure for Trx that is good altcoin, price of this has gone up with tweets of Justin that he never proof them. I have  still doubt about this coin.
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

TRX is a shitcoin with a plagiarized whitepaper and stolen code.  Do a little bit of research. 

https://github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/issues/25

It shouldn't even be in the top 100 let alone the top 20. 
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

Now is the available time to buy tron. Price is quite low. it can be a option for invest.
P.S: it is not an advise.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

I have a lot of doubt about Trx, they are just talking and till now we didnt see any progres they just tweet about partnership. Trx is not stable coin.
hias

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:17:49 PM

Does Tronix will have any real product within short time frame? probably not
How difficult will it be to achieve there goal? very difficult
How many people already invested in Tron and pushed the price up? For having showed nothing only a whitepaper the market cap is way to high.

Tronix has some pretty big promises to fulfill. So investing is a very high risk.
You are better off to let them do their work and check again in some months if there is any sign of progress.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: