Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:13:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is tron (TRX) a good investment for now? or risk?  (Read 965 times)
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

Just my opinion. In current times and observing all comments on this topic, despite the corrections and criticism TRON (TRX) is surprising, its community is growing every day, one of its largest markets is located in China and its partnerships appear to be sound, in general are important points to consider. However i believe it is investment for the long term, there is still a need to mature in the market.
GBCrypto1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just seen TRX Coin in top 10 in Coinmarketcap. Then k decided to get some TRX but as a new user I am not sure about this. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks Mates.
No one ever knows what happens in this market and it is essentially gambling. So if you do not want to miss out on the fun then just invest a bit in that you do not mind losing and watch the fun.
There is no sure shot gamble in the present volatile market.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

I've been holding TRX from October. Many times thought of scarifying it for other coins, but never succeed. May be for some good reason I'm holding it. Smiley

Going by recent instances, many coins( VEN re-branding, ETN, XRP few)  gone down in price actually on a good news. But good news is, I think TRX is one of very few coins available on many exchanges after BTC and ETH, may  this factor could help in pushing the price up.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

Generally, in my opinion, the cryptos in the top 10 Coinmarketcapr are very potential to invest. If you intend to invest in TRX, then invest immediately because the current exchange rate is $ 0.04. With such a low exchange rate, only a small amount of money can be invested. And besides TRON you might need to mention spending in NEO, Ripple, Stellar.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

The price of TRX is not bad now. It is a very good and long term investment in my opinion.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just seen TRX Coin in top 10 in Coinmarketcap. Then k decided to get some TRX but as a new user I am not sure about this. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks Mates.
Since you’ve got some already, all you need to do is patiently hold and wait. Tron has something good coming up very soon. And this will surely have a good effect on its value. Good you got in early while the price is low and very much affordable. Coz once it nears that $1 mark, it will start a rally. And then a lot of people will start crying across the boards with regrets of not buying while it was still way below a dollar. But even so, a dollar is still very affordable. Still a lot of room to profit from...

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks Mates.
I read that bitcoin is not more than a very highly advertised HYIP. I did not invest in it, and I do not advise you. But this does not mean that you can not earn more money on it. Good luck!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KeithHopkin

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

Right now is a huge risk. Many scam accusations, pump and dump easily noticeable. I am writing this as I am watching "Wall Street Wolf", precisely the scene in which they are selling "penny stocks" as if it were blue chips. I am sure you get the idea.
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks Mates.
I read that bitcoin is not more than a very highly advertised HYIP. I did not invest in it, and I do not advise you. But this does not mean that you can not earn more money on it. Good luck!

I can not agree, crypto currency is a new era in the development of monetary relations between people. This is our future with you, crypto currencies will occupy a very important part of our life in the future.  
Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

What Justin Sun and his team try to do is OFF THE CHAIN. Know there are alot fud around but when they start to deliver. Than TRX will BOOM!! I am a proud holder of 60k + coins.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

Today the TRX project is a very cool project, which really showed itself in all its glory, even though the project has proved itself very well, it is constantly pouring angry information that sometimes affects the price of the project, but it is still being restored
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:40:01 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:15:02 PM by jpoker272727

Today the TRX project is a very cool project, which really showed itself in all its glory, even though the project has proved itself very well, it is constantly pouring angry information that sometimes affects the price of the project, but it is still being restored
Sher123_

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Tron (TRX) Main Net Launch Countdown: 31 may. This is a good signal to buy TRX? Voting to show your opinion - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/185
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Tron (TRX) Main Net Launch Countdown: 31 may. This is a good signal to buy TRX? Voting to show your opinion - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/185
Investing from this time to time when the official opening will be safe, then, depends a lot of factors!
Every investment has certain risks. You have to accept when joining.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks Mates.
If we talk about risk then whole crypto market is risky and each coin has some degree of risk involved.But if we talk about TRX then its been one of the best alt from some time whose market cap and prices both have increased even in crash period.So its the good choice as investment and you will gain good amount of return if you hodl it for long term.Invest now prices are low and gain profits in future.
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

TRON is almost listed at all the biggest exchanges in the world. I think TRON is worth investing. and there is little risk to it. Its CEO is Justin Sun very active
Kurva

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:02:07 AM

BUMP !!

I have been buying in and out from Tron but hold most of my holdings in TRX right now. Just have to wait and see how the main net will be. And not forget that they go a way from ERC20 tokken and making thair own platform soon. I think TRX will be huge.

What is Tron TRX ? https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-cryptocurrency-literally-everything-you-need-to-know-all-in-1-article-cea0387929a3
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

BUMP !!

I have been buying in and out from Tron but hold most of my holdings in TRX right now. Just have to wait and see how the main net will be. And not forget that they go a way from ERC20 tokken and making thair own platform soon. I think TRX will be huge.

What is Tron TRX ? https://medium.com/@TwentySumCrypto/tron-trx-coin-cryptocurrency-literally-everything-you-need-to-know-all-in-1-article-cea0387929a3
As I've notice that after Centra fall, TRX have incredibly growing fast and makes it's ATH in first quarter. Until now we can see it keeps on moving high, crypto traders and investors definitely taking their chances to buy some and see their profit in few months of holding.
Kurva

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:19:04 AM

BUMP !!

As I've notice that after Centra fall, TRX have incredibly growing fast and makes it's ATH in first quarter. Until now we can see it keeps on moving high, crypto traders and investors definitely taking their chances to buy some and see their profit in few months of holding.

Not only that but TRX have been one of the coins with biggest trading volume on Binance for long time.
Crypcar10290

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

Definitely, Tron is a good investment especially now that the mainnet will launch at the end of May, so the price will increase for sure. As you can see Tron price peaked to 10 cents this week already and I think it will get higher in the next couple of weeks. The mainnet launch is the best opportunity for Tron to get close to the ATH just before the launch, it will be hard to get a new ATH with this market though. I am sure that Tron will be hyped this month so I could expect good profits, but as any investment there is always risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: