Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:10:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is tron (TRX) a good investment for now? or risk?  (Read 965 times)
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

This coin is very hype since january but i know that the marketing of tron is very good and i know that this coin will jump to 1$ soon or in bull season. They have a lot of potential to grow a lot more because of their team.

iyemroker

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just seen TRX Coin in top 10 in Coinmarketcap. Then k decided to get some TRX but as a new user I am not sure about this. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks Mates.

Hello,

TRON is a token of the men of Ethereum and will be a Coin standing alone having its own self.

so TRON is very good financial foundation, because to create your own network it takes a lot of money and definitely TRON is in Back Up by Jack Ma Taipan from Chinese.
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:30:39 AM

Tron is a good project, they have agreements with Alibaba. But I heard that the creators have several billion coins, which they can crash the course.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

China is the first country to have a government that provides crypto ratings. It is quite shocking as it is the same country where people are banned from using it.

https://coinfrenzy.io/chinese-government-crypto-rating/

Chinese Government Launches Monthly Ratings Index On 28 Crypto Coins
China is the first country to have a government that provides crypto ratings. It is quite shocking as it is the same country where people are banned from using it.
btctop1

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

Until 2019, while they invest on the good information field, TRX is safe. But in general, the very essence of the project is rather doubtful. I would not invest in it next year. In this so far, I think you can.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

If you are considering investing for the long term, it makes sense
But getting a Tron for the short term isn't very logical.

Maybe you should follow a little more.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

The price of the Tron is newly at $0.068940. This altcoin is really seen in the market of top 10. It is a good altcoin to invest with its low rate or price. It is a decentralized system of crypto for the content entertainment. This coin has a different concept and it is leading enough for the content entertainment crypto. SO, it may be valuable to put some capital on the TRON and hope for a higher price when selling. Related to the risks, every investment will involve the risks Believe it.
vhoang142

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

I think tron is a very risky to invest , because for me it looks like previous pump was absolutely manipulated and baseless and it  tends to suggest that it's just another one pump/scam project. I'm afraid we will never see a new high of TRX .
Jenesis

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just seen TRX Coin in top 10 in Coinmarketcap. Then k decided to get some TRX but as a new user I am not sure about this. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks Mates.
Maybe Tron is Altcoin with the best potential for this year.
carbonpenguin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

it's risky. you can find much more stable coins. I wouldn't take that risk,I'd take something else.there are a lot of good ,strong cryptocurrencies on the market.  just worth a better study of the market
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

What are you guys talking about ?

Just forget the thought about this is a SCAM project. No one out there are this thursty if asking me. TRX are number 9# on Coin market Cap. If this is a scam than this is the best scam i have ever seen.

All crypto investment are high risk. Not come here and say TRX are more risky than others.

asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

I dont know.. But many people talk only good abou this coin. There are many videos on youtube.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

Tron have chances to increasing the price because have production update this month END so first check tron price graph then invest if you pln for long term invest men then its good  for investment
jejetujak

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Up again TRX, please.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1054
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

TRX is still a cheap coin, a coin with large supply and shifting to its own platform, we would see surge in the price of this coin soon.
The scalability and lower fees would make creation on apps on the system would be more feasible than any other.

cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

In fact there are a lot of coins that are better than it, such as EOS, ETH, BTC. So for me, I won't let you choose it.
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:51:17 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks Mates.

TRON has a bright future. TRON has a marketcap in the top 10 ranking shows as a favorite altcoin. Of course you must diversify your portfolio of at least 20 quality altcoins.
CryptoKeeper802

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:55:38 AM

This video will show you how to leverage your Tron holdings to passively accumulate TRX and random Tron Network based tokens daily. 

You just need to download and install the right wallet and learn how to use Tron Power to set yourself up for these earnings.  It's super easy and it's fascinatingly effective democratization of cryptocurrency via the end users who are rewarded for participating in the process. 

I have not yet seen anything else like it in the crypto market.  In form and function, it's quite a unique and well designed system.  Check out the video!!...

https://youtu.be/n0lORS3UUFw <<== CLICK FOR VIDEO

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

It is a good investment but also a risky one because with coins like tron you can never tell what the next move is going to be so there is that to worry about. But if you are looking for investments without risks then there isn't one. That is one of the things you have to realize as an investor, there is always some amount of risk involved when you are investing so you have to take that into account.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Hujeamol

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

I don't generally think about TRX yet I feel it appear like a trick one. There were a great deal of uplifting news for TRX before this immense dump, next to the exchanging volume of TRX additionally extremely high however TRX value still extremely low and don't quit dropping regular. I think it pumped couple of weeks back as a result of John McAfee said that it's coin of the week. IMO you should chance your cash by putting resources into TRX, attempt to locate another better digital currency like IOTA, XLM or NEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: