Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:01:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BCCX - BUY or NOT?  (Read 113 times)
hoaidieu (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Do you know BCCX? I think it is too high price for ICO Coin. And I don't know what it can do for us with the price 50$/coin.
What do you think?
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

I don't know about this coin can you tell me more about it? I will do some research and let oyu know too but if you can let meknow about it in the meantime that would be awesome!
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Yes, you can see this coin https://bitconnectx.co/ . It's a new coin from Bitcoinnect. I think it's not mlm
hatd2012

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

I find its price too expensive.
How do you evaluate its potential?
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

I find its price too expensive.
How do you evaluate its potential?
Yes, I think it too expensive. If we want to make x4 profit the price must be 200$. Wow, it's a big number and so hard to reach. I think I don't like to invest on this.
Pantoflascrypt017

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

Wow why is it at $50 per coin when nobody really knows anything about it Please do not invest into this as there are so many other worthwhile projects where your money could be better served and your returns almost guaranteed instead of this where you may never see that $50 even come back, it just seems to steep and to fishy to me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

50 dollars for a coin - it's very expensive. I think that there is no further growth prospect. Coins that cost a few cents - have a future, because there is much to grow.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

I don't know about this coin can you tell me more about it? I will do some research and let oyu know too but if you can let meknow about it in the meantime that would be awesome!

I wonder why people (usually newbie accounts) make these threads but never post information about the subject themselves.  Roll Eyes
hah

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

I think 50 dollars for an exchange coin is too much. They will make around 600 million dollars after the ico is over......up to you if you want to gamble but I'm going to wait and see since the ico will last through feb.
I still don't get what's the use case for the coin but they are very greedy, because in the FAQ it was suppose to 5 dollars each then they changed it to 50 on a whim.

madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

To be honest, I'm shocked that each coin will cost $50 each as well. I was expecting $1 to be the max ICO price for BCCX.
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

Wow why is it at $50 per coin when nobody really knows anything about it Please do not invest into this as there are so many other worthwhile projects where your money could be better served and your returns almost guaranteed instead of this where you may never see that $50 even come back, it just seems to steep and to fishy to me.
I think that, this project have the BCC on its back so it start with very high price. And Many people buy it
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

50 dollars for a coin - it's very expensive. I think that there is no further growth prospect. Coins that cost a few cents - have a future, because there is much to grow.
I think like you too because when all of money in the coinmarketcap it can grown good
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

I think 50 dollars for an exchange coin is too much. They will make around 600 million dollars after the ico is over......up to you if you want to gamble but I'm going to wait and see since the ico will last through feb.
I still don't get what's the use case for the coin but they are very greedy, because in the FAQ it was suppose to 5 dollars each then they changed it to 50 on a whim.
Grin Yes it's will be a bigest gamble on the history friend. I think I will sit down and watch. You see that it have a change on FAQ?
hoaidieu (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

To be honest, I'm shocked that each coin will cost $50 each as well. I was expecting $1 to be the max ICO price for BCCX.
yes everyone was be supribe. I don't believe in my eyes when I see that price then I choose to close my computer and don't buy ICO of BCCX.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: