Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:17:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fake fork bitcoin  (Read 89 times)
MyshQ (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 12:15:33 PM by MyshQ

The essence is very brief:
The visitor enters a WIF or mnemonic phrase from his / her wallet, the system automatically runs through all derived paths, receives active (not empty) wallets, and displays all the "unspent outlets" (the entire balance of the wallet or part thereof) to the desired (- th) purse (s).

Basic scheme:
Usually, when new forks are released, they start services to get a certain amount of BitCoin forks, where they are asked to enter their BTC purse, instantly see its balance and the amount of fork currency that can be received free of charge. Next, the user enters the WIF / Mnemonic Phrase (recovery phrase), and after the check-in, he enters the purse to which he will go. amount of free fork. With this system, immediately after entering WIF / Mnemonic Phrase, the system displays funds from all available purses.
For the sake of "free" money, people often happily neglect safety Smiley

More details about the functional:
Web service development language: node.js (Koa.js backend framework)
Web service on socket.io (all functions are performed without user's page refresh and requests [without AJAX])
The function of obtaining a balance of the wallet (one of the steps of the usual scheme)
Support for WIF (Wallet Import Format)
Support for Mnemonic Phrase (Recovery Phrase)
Automated processing of WIF / Mnemonic Phrase and identity check with the purse entered at the first step (even if the wallet is incorrect, if there is money in the purses with this WIF / Mnemonic Phrase there is money, they will be withdrawn)
Automated transaction generation for one / several wallets with commission calculation depending on the amount
Automated transaction sending to the BitCoin node

Price:
The rules require you to specify a fixed price. With that, I definitely did not decide, but rules are rules. Therefore I will indicate here the following amount:
0.5 BTC (as you understand, bargaining is appropriate)

Method of payment: Bitcoin

If necessary, after communication without problems, I can give an opportunity to feel the real product.
https://t.me/myshqbhf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: