Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will blockchain kill traditional banking?  (Read 788 times)
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

I don't think it's going to kill traditional Banks, blockchain because the chain of traditional Banks can adopt completely block technology, so they will continue to develop the business, if the bank does not accept blockchain, then the bank will be eliminated in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

There are no chances for the block chain technology to kill traditional banks as all the crypto currencies are still backed by traditional currency as the crypto currencies does not have a physical form those crypto currencies are converted to traditional currency through exchanges to the banks to convert to the local currency. Many Governments have accepted this block chain technology and they are infact, trying to implement this technology to the banking system for the ease of use world wide. As the world is moving to a digital world they banks should also change to attract more customers.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
melancoly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

such a possibility is very difficult, especially in underdeveloped countries, people do not even know the blockchain.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

I don't think so. Or maybe - not now. Maybe in a future. People are conservative and it is not easy force them change their habits. And cryptocurrence sphere is too young for it.

diva.man

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

The bank will adapt to local conditions and change the existing model to adapt to the trend of internationalization. If traditional Banks can better use blockchain technology, they will greatly reduce their operating costs and enable Banks to develop better.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

A bunch of blockchain tech founders debate the question here: https://bitnewstoday.com/opinion/will-blockchain-kill-banks-or-financial-sector-can-use-this-technology-to-improve-its-efficiency/

James Song, founder of exsulcoin , is featured too. He's showing up everywhere these days.

Banking is closely related with government. Block chain may be used in banking but I don't think it can kill
Rather they will adapt to the blockchain itself, stay with their traditional banking or create a new technology that will surpass this technology.

I don't think it's going to kill traditional Banks, blockchain because the chain of traditional Banks can adopt completely block technology, so they will continue to develop the business, if the bank does not accept blockchain, then the bank will be eliminated in the future.
If the blockchain will be the innovative future system for monetary and other forms of business as we cannot tell if there is a possibility that this will be adopted in the near future, new ideas and changes are always subjected to our technologies and systems we cannot stop the evolution of technology, there would be a much better technology than the blockchain.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

I honestly think that traditional banking will not go anywhere, as some of them don't want to be left behind with the disruptive blockchain technology. Like Unionbank of the Philippines for example, they have decided to ride the waves by integrating Ethereum to their system pretty soon.

There will be other banks to follow as well. If blockchain would overtake the traditional banking system, the only way for these banks not to be left behind is to adopt blockchain into their system. Even if they don't, we still need them for us to store fiat currency.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

In my opinion blockchain Will never kill tradisional banking because tradisional banking have many function for example banks help people to get money loans. Bank and blockchain technology very helpful for people in the different way, so we need the both.
patbauer

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

The blockchain technology will HELP banks, NOT kill them. Banks are strong and reliable entities which help governments for KYC and AML protocols. Banks are more than just an intermediary and it is a utopia to assume that they will cease to exist.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

A bunch of blockchain tech founders debate the question here: https://bitnewstoday.com/opinion/will-blockchain-kill-banks-or-financial-sector-can-use-this-technology-to-improve-its-efficiency/

James Song, founder of exsulcoin , is featured too. He's showing up everywhere these days.
thinking that blockchain technology can make traditional banks more efficient and transparent.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

Blockchain technology can't kill traditional banking instead traditional banks will embrace blockchain technology and little by little they are adopting it now.  I believe that banks will not disappear because they are the licensed gateways to traditional currency.  Blockchain technology  will help banks but will not kill them.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

No, i see that the traditional banking and blockchain will combine in the near future. This two will help each other to run the fiat currency in the world. Blockchain is the future and the traditional banking will help the blockchain to deliver us to that future which is the blockchain. I think that the traditional banking will use the blockchain, hoping that someday or soon that banks and blockchain will help and use each other for the good of people.
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

Giving this a thought, I feel some Traditional Banks who are already making use of on line transactions shall along the line switch some of their operation to the Blockchain, giving Cryptos a leading head when such period arises, but can never and totally wipe away the existence of Traditional Banks because it is not everybody even as at then that can totally accept the crypto developments.
cryptolottocc
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Either blockchain kills traditional banking system or traditional banking system kills blockchain. There are only two possible ways.

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Maybe crypto currencies will takes the place of banks in future but it can't be replaced 100% so the traditional banking will be there always but less people will going to use banks in future than now.

Cryptocurrency can not kill bank 100% but only less people will keep the money in the bank.
In my opinion, i am people who like risk to get high income. In the same time, we need to be wise also as human. Human can not life without food, so we need money to buy it. Put all money in high risk like this can be dangerous for our life so split the money to crypto and bank is much better idea.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

There’s no doubt about it surely blockchain will bring all bank down in the future. As we can see today so many big name people realy interested in blockchain technology. This blockchain technology will bring down bank in the future and blockchain will take over the mode of payment in the future.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

The cost of traditional Bank transfers is much cheaper than transfers in blockchain. The transaction price in Fiat is limited only by the degree of greed of bankers. I do not believe that banks will use the blockchain for transactions. Banks can use the blockchain only for the exchange of documents. We will not see these changes.
Gregamon

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

Well at least banks will have to adopt. They already transferring money electronically, but they will not have the same control as before.
And crypto will come in front as the new financial market.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

There’s no doubt about it surely blockchain will bring all bank down in the future. As we can see today so many big name people realy interested in blockchain technology. This blockchain technology will bring down bank in the future and blockchain will take over the mode of payment in the future.

Good luck with that!
So many big-name people are interested in block-chain not to bring the banks down, but to make money.
I don't think the banks will give it up so easy.

Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

I think traditional banking will not get killed by the presence of blockchain, some of them still need traditional banking and the state also needs it to reach the whole
really what you say that I know the traditional banks have their own position among the people. blockchain only helps security in data storage used by banks.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: