Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to start mining  (Read 94 times)
Phil_Bardsley (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

I am not tech savvy, I have a Mac. I have a few thousand ££££ to spend. Please advise me on what to buy and what to do. I really would appreciate it. Electricity is not an issue and I would like to mine something relatively cheap to accumulate quite a large amount. I'd also prefer to do it on my own as opposed to join a group or something like that.

Thank you for any tips.
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

Electricity is not an issue

you mean you are not paying for it ? if you paying for it , then the electricity price is one of the most important factor.
also how many amps do you have available for your future mining setup ?
miners are generating a lot of heat , some are really loud .. this things are not a issues for you either ?

I'd also prefer to do it on my own as opposed to join a group or something like that.

so you want to setup your own pool  as a "not tech savvy, who have a Mac" Huh

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

I am not tech savvy, I have a Mac. I have a few thousand ££££ to spend. Please advise me on what to buy and what to do. I really would appreciate it. Electricity is not an issue and I would like to mine something relatively cheap to accumulate quite a large amount. I'd also prefer to do it on my own as opposed to join a group or something like that.

Thank you for any tips.

You just made my top ten list of stupid mother fuckers that come in here asking to be spoon fed and have their ass wiped.  Not tech savvy ... BUZZ ... I have a Mac ... BUZZ ... I have a few thousand to spend ... BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ ... We have a fucking winner folks! Oh yes, here he is ... Big balls on this one I tell you.

Did you want me to give you a hand job too or just the spoon feeding and ass wiping going to be sufficient?

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: