Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The G-GLOBAL ICO (gglobal.io) is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 731 times)
birkomester (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:24:00 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:48:29 PM by birkomester

ATTENTION!

The G-GLOBAL project (gglobal.io) is a scam!

The founders of the project on the official site and in certain paid publications on crypto resources declare participation in the project of persons who are absolutely not involved in it. G-GLOBAL uses the names of recognized Nobel laureates, politicians and large investors to achieve good faith and gain access to the investors crypto wallets.

Four Nobel laureates are announced on the G-GLOBAL website as the members of the Advisory Board. Although in fact none of them cooperate in any way with this project:
https://www.coinstaker.com/nobel-laureate-economics-eric-s-maskin-will-take-part-modernization-estonian-enterprises/

Eric Maskin, one of the mentioned by G-GLOBAL scientists, officially denies his participation in the project and moreover his interest in crypto-economics. A screenshot of the surprised letter from Eric is attached.

An article describing the plans of the President of Kazakhstan - Nursultan Nazarbayev to launch the world-wide cryptocurrency based on G-GLOBAL platform seems even more odious.
https://www.cryptonia.co/?p=14994
https://tengrinews.kz/kazakhstan_news/nazarbaev-predlojil-sozdat-mejdunarodnuyu-kriptovalyutu-320433/

Have someone seen such statements from the representatives of the project about their cooperation with any outstanding personalities? They are likely to be false or misleading.

Let’s together find and send here to the chat more evidence to stop G-GLOBAL to use ICO mechanisms for their fraudulent activities.

It is important to act ASAP, because G-GLOBAL hiding behind the fake advertising packaging has already managed to raise funds on a closed presale.

Upd: New details appeared.
In the Estonian press, there was information that Denis Tsyro (CEO of GGlobal) and previously engaged in fraudulent  projects, a criminal case is opened against him in connection with the financial theft of the training center that he headed.
https://tehnika.postimees.ee/4378211/narvas-pandi-nazarbajevi-ja-korbi-nimel-pusti-kummaline-kruptoari

Scientific leader of the project, Hanon Barabaner, was the head of institutions and management in Sillamäe, as well as the Russian-language higher education institution Ecomen. As a result of the investigation Ministry of Education of Estonia, Ecomen was accused of serious violations of the education process and falsification of diplomas after which it was closed.
http://rus.delfi.ee/estonia/article.php?id=66091796

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:52:52 AM

Realy look like good planed scam, thay hide by famous people. Also they manipulate of facts, no realy proofs about participate this scientists.
immaniaq

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

They just used loud names of this people. I don't know how invest now and find real project.
birkomester (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

They just used loud names of this people. I don't know how invest now and find real project.

I tried to contact with each advisor and do not received proof of participation in project.
birkomester (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

http://altcoinalerts.com/g-global-project-gglobal-io-scam/
m.prokhorov

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

To check for a Scam, now we have to write an e-mail to each team member and each adviser ?
Thanks for the information. I will pay attention in future !
mercuryskies

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Hello everyone.

I am one of the developers and designers of gglobal.com platform, which was tested in the beta version and is already functioning.
I am also a member of gglobal.io team and my name is also presented on the ICO promo website (Andrey Dekelbaum).
According to the roadmap, at the beginning of the summer, we decided to upgrade the platform to add new functionality and revise the whole concept directed to Blockchain.
If we proceed from the initial paradigm of G-Global on absolute transparency when creating and digitizing a community of experts, in my opinion, this decision was correct and timely.

Regarding TS's charges.

A lot of work was done to attract Advisors to the project. I personally created personalized pdf letters to various participants on the prepared list, including Nobel laureates, in general, a large number of people who are directly connected with the economy and who want to help with the development of the G-Global concept.
With Eric Maskin, as well as with other advisors, a personal meeting of the leadership of G-Global in the United States was held. Just the other day the G-Global team returned from Hong Kong.
Much work is done on both the whitepaper and the general concept, I will also add that not all changes are shown on the website at once.
Therefore, unfoundedly accusing and slandering and blacken the work of the whole team, that cares about the future of society, is not a right thing to do.

You guys argue here, and we will continue to work on the alpha version Wink

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any further questions.

niandra

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:14:21 AM

Hei there!

My name is Anna, I’m a G-Global Business Portal Project Assistant. I’d like to say, that reading such kind of accusations is really unpleasant.

I’d like to add some clarity to this story with Eric Maskin.
Indeed, Eric Maskin is not keen on the cryptocurrencies, but this is not the primary activity of the G-Global Business Portal. There is a big difference between developing the new direction of the economy of the whole country and the ICO project, which by the way is by no means a scam. Your statement is unfounded; arguments are untenable.

At a personal meeting, Eric Maskin agreed to act as a mentor in the activities of the G-Global Business Portal, aimed at developing a program for the modernization of companies in the real sector of the Estonian economy. The modernization includes the processes of robotization, penetration of new technologies and new financial vehicles, such as tokenization. Companies need to be transformed into a new format.

Eric Maskin is our advisor and we agreed that we will provide him with reports on the activities of the G-Global Business Portal aimed at developing a new state program for transforming companies and receiving feedback and guidance from him.

Thanks for attention!
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

Hei there!

My name is Anna, I’m a G-Global Business Portal Project Assistant. I’d like to say, that reading such kind of accusations is really unpleasant.

Indeed, Eric Maskin is not keen on the cryptocurrencies, but this is not the primary activity of the G-Global Business Portal. There is a big difference between developing the new direction of the economy of the whole country and the ICO project, which by the way is by no means a scam. Your statement is unfounded; arguments are untenable.

At a personal meeting, Eric Maskin agreed to act as a mentor in the activities of the G-Global Business Portal, aimed at developing a program for the modernization of companies in the real sector of the Estonian economy. The modernization includes the processes of robotization, penetration of new technologies and new financial vehicles, such as tokenization. Companies need to be transformed into a new format.

Eric Maskin is our advisor and we agreed that we will provide him with reports on the activities of the G-Global Business Portal aimed at developing a new state program for transforming companies and receiving feedback and guidance from him.

Thanks for attention!

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Can we see some proof or evidence in any way possible though?
niandra

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

Can we see some proof or evidence in any way possible though?

Is that enough?
http://gglobal.info/Files/mou.jpg
niandra

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

As this topic is so annoying, I just can't get it out of my head.

I'd like to tell you a bit more about the G-Global Business Portal project so that you won't have any doubtful thoughts.
The official trademark of the platform was registered in 2014 by the Patent Office of the European Union, and since then the G-Global Business Portal actively develops the consulting marketplace.

The platform was tested in beta version, and for its development in the alpha version, we decided to conduct an ICO. Experts from all over the world have been registered on the G-Global Business Portal website, ready to provide consulting services on politics, economics, financial technologies and many other areas. Also, a convenient group video chat allows you to gather teams for startups and ICOs quickly.

Here you can read about our activities, and about some advisers so that you'll know a little more about us and won't unfoundedly accuse the team that is working hard to make a really worthy project and ICO:
http://www.ewdn.com/2018/01/15/estonian-g-global-business-portal-gathers-top-experts-from-around-the-world-to-digitize-companies/

Please check also some pics of our team members:
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/karimsakov.1516969622.jpg
On the left is Murat Karimsakov, our adviser and partner, the president of the association "Eurasian Economic Club of Scientists" and the head of G-Global in Kazakhstan

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/roth.1516974297.jpg
Denis Tsyro, the head of the G-Global Business Portal; Professor Alvin Roth, the Nobel laureate in economics; Professor Hanon Barabaner, the Deputy Chairman of the Eurasian Economic Club of Scientists and the Scientific Director of the G-Global.

http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/chen.1516974450.jpg
Denis Tsyro with David Chen, co-founder of the AngelVest Fund and the CFO of Hanson Robotics, who is our adviser in the field of investments and innovations.

Check out also the pic taken in Hong Kong just last week with our new adviser in the field of AI, Ben Goertzel (SingularityNET)
http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/goertzel.1516974660.jpg
Ben Goertzel is in the middle, holding the educational robot Albert Einstein
niandra

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

You can find more articles about us:

https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/nobel-laureate-alvin-roth-g-global-estonia/

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/01/09/g-global-business-portal-created-participation-promising-technology-ideas-around-world/

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/01/08/g-global-business-portal-launching-token-new-consulting-marketplace/

https://coinjournal.net/pr-release/co-creator-robot-humanoid-sophia-will-develop-ai-estonian-consulting-marketplace-g-global-business-portal/

http://www.finsmes.com/2018/01/kazakhstan-wants-to-launch-its-own-cryptocurrency-g-global-based-on-the-intellect.html
niandra

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

Hello to those who are still not convinced,

As I already mentioned, the organization G-Global Business Portal was registered in 2014. Back then no one knew anything about the ICOs, and therefore to assume that we have long planned a scam is an absolute stupidity. The organization has patented three types of activities that we are still implementing today:

1. Commercial information agencies; Advertising agencies; Cost price analysis; Business auditing; Computerised data processing; Invoicing; Efficiency experts; Opinion polling; Market research and marketing studies; Business information; Consumers (Commercial information and advice for -) [consumer advice shop]; Business research; Business surveys; Market research; Personnel recruitment; Business management and organization consultancy; Personnel management consulting; Professional business consulting; Marketing services; Business appraisal; Data search in computer files for others; Assistance in management of business activities; Commercial or industrial management assistance; Economic forecasting; Publication of publicity texts; Compilation of statistics; Compilation of information into computer databases; Business inquiries; Systemization of information into computer databases; Advisory services for business management; Psychological testing for the selection of personnel; Commercial administration of the licensing of the goods and services of others; Administrative processing of purchase orders; Public relations.

2. Telecommunications.

3. Providing on-line electronic publications; Correspondence courses; Organization of colloquiums (arranging and conducting of-); congresses (arranging and conducting of-); conferences (arranging and conducting of-); arranging and conducting of workshops (arranging and conducting of- ) [training]; seminars (arranging and conducting of-); Vocational retraining; Publication of electronic books and journals on-line; Texts (publication of-), other than publicity texts; Educational services; Translation; Scriptwriting services; Coaching [training].

The list of our activities and services that we provide is reduced here. For a complete list, please refer to the G-Global Business Portal patent: https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/012866661

Thank you for attention!
Anna
niandra

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Ouch, forgot to mention...

The implementation of all patented activities take place at http://gglobal.com/

This is a beta version of the project, which proved that it has the right to live and we are now improving the project, preparing for the ICO, add functionality, put on the blockchain. Soon everyone will be able to see our ICO.
And soon we will finish all the preparatory work for the ICO. We will solve all problems with potential advisers and announce about our tokens and all tours. Presumably, the sale of tokens in the ICO will begin in May.
Now the project managers have meetings and negotiations with all partners. We are coordinating actions in the project on the terms and directions between contractors and performers. New members are added to the team.
In a word, we have been preparing for the ICO since July 2017.

With kind regards,
Anna
aboo

Activity: 188

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

Seems like birkomester have nothing to say about this.
Admins need to close this thread thought.
In my opinion the birkomester is only one who lies here.

Icianer

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

Hei there!

Thanks for attention!

Thanks for reply Anna, seems like birkomester have nothing to answer.
If someon is a scamer here, than i think it's birkomester
Just checked his previous threads and he's defenetly is!
Admins delete this thread please.
Heistsar

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Moderators you really should check this thread and delete
Qwalonn

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Hello to those who are still not convinced...

Everyone already is. Look even birkomester havent any counter argues. It's really look like he was hired by your competitors and just trying anti-PR here, but noone is beleive him. Just forget about this thread and stop bumping it. It's will be in trashcan in few days, I bet.
And good luck for the g-global devs, project looks like trully amazing.
Wennian

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

Hei there!

Thanks for attention!

Thanks for reply Anna, seems like birkomester have nothing to answer.
If someon is a scamer here, than i think it's birkomester
Just checked his previous threads and he's defenetly is!
Admins delete this thread please.

Seen his threads before, every projects that he made ANN for is total SCAM, so he is a SCAMER too i think. He even have bad reputation. Seems like he really scammed someone. Stop tryin to post something birkomester, noone beleive you!

Orvergo

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

birkomester just stop it, not even funny. You better take proofs that you are not a scammer, cause every ico that you make ANN for, is totaly SCAM.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: