Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Daneel.io project?  (Read 112 times)
N-gen (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

I'm will be one of the ICO investors, after I searched for some altcoin projects, I found out that the daneel.io project is very worthy to follow and for me to be an investor in it, because I'm sure of the many factors that exist in the project concept. one of which is, danee.io is the first project with AI to make it easy for ICO investors, it's nice to join in soon, I'm sure this project will be one of the successful projects in the future, and the investors can earn at least 10x of ICO prices for the next few months,

but I want to know how the views and responses of crypto friends to daneel.io ICO which will be on 29th of January?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

I highly recommend  Daneel ICO ,Because it has huge potential to grow. Daneel is unlike other AI assistants ,Daneel AI will help to you with  crypto currency investment,trading and asset management  with based on most power IBM AI ,"Waston".

Daneel collect, aggregate, analyse and ensure reliability of all market data real time and able to predict market behavior.

Most attractive thing is Daneel have direct and solid partnership with IBM company.This is good sign of success.

Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:23:26 AM

I was  impressed when I went through the project.The project is to develop an AI assistant to help crypto currency investors to analyze a particular currency, Track down latest trends, Anlayze social media trends to keep the user updated.
There are famed companies such as IBM international who are partnersof this project.I believe that  this is a good and well organized project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

Daneel is one of a kind smart assistant to help cryptocurrency investors to obtain the most reliable news, signals and market emotions analyses to determine the best assets to invest in. The fact that the app is based on the world renowned "Watson" artificial intelligence designed and implemented by IBM Inc is a huge plus point to become a leader in the industry. Furthermore I believe with certain modifications the app can be introduced to traditional stock markets around the world. Thus I believe there is huge potential for the company to expand and grow globally. And if you are an investor looking to invest in their ICO, this would be the chance to get in while others are still contemplating on what to do!

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

Looks like you are very confident ,,, maybe because it will get a market analysis easily with the help of one of the strongest AI in the world. geting rating in trackico 4.6 .. looks interesting

sup95

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

this project looks really impressive as it reveals a new dimension of crypto currency world in the likes of an AI.And having reputed companies like IBM as one of the business partners,this looks a good and well organized project.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

Hi guys. I have been following the project for a long time and concluded that the project has a great chance of success. But unfortunately many people don't understand the real benefit of the project. I very much hope the hard cap will be reached.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: