Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:58:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Waves is always low?  (Read 1319 times)
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

I think that if we take the period of a year then all well earned on Waves. District $ 15 looks very confident for waves. Think you can put order now at $ 100 per token. The question is when??
Many people want the same growth as when NEO up to $ 50 flew in a few days. But everyone has their own path. I am sure that investors who waves plays in long will be happy to profit by year-end Cool Grin

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

Waves is still hidden star of market waiting under the top notch coins. It has room to grow.
Biggest problem with Waves is, its icos were always underwhelming. So noone cared about platform.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

Because sasha does not want the price to go up yet. If he wants he has enough power to change the price. Maybe waiting for smart contracts? Or something else. who knows.

I have waves and keeps holding it because I believe in their capability, but is that the real reason? every dev wants the price of his coin to pump they should include that to their roadmap or people will stop believing in their roadmap and start dumping their coin.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

It is low right now but it is still a good altcoin. It still has the capability to reach a high value and become profitable.

ElvenRaider

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

low from what sir?
today price is above ICO price
can not compete with ETH platform maybe...
if you want it price to go higher, you must wait until big whales coming.. but it need more upgrade from waves platform too
beat ETH platform can be a goodstart  Grin

Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

I'm a Waves Believer!! I believe in Sasha and his team, they just ened to perform well and follow the roadmap for 2018.. Hope projects will bring a upwards spiral in the price! Grin

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

This is very common question asked also in nearly all local forum pages haha. Answers are clear in my opinion, Sasha as developer is somewhat lazy and their public relations are bad comparing to coins like neo or ethereum.

johncro_

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

was beliver in waves long time,with each day i have less faith in the team and the project...as someone mentioned lack of icos,even the ones who did ico on waves were disater and only worth mentioning is wagerr which is still very suspicious project.
so if you want to keep praying that waves will grow big and give you good returns i think you should look somewhere else,price in dollars maybe stays the same or keeps going up a bit, but what matters is btc price which is going down every month
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Waves is a little undervalued, but not hugely IMO. It probably should be valued about 2x what it currently is and I would probably blame lack of penetration with their marketing and updates within the crypto industry. There doesn't really seem to be a core user group, just lots of passive users and investors.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
D1n4R

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

to make waves an important part of crypto needs to develop their platform then all that can be done. so every platform is updated and developed to make waves better for the future
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

I will not tire of repeating that the project has an organic development. yes, we do not see frenzied price jumps up, but they also hold a good price with the fluctuations of bitcoin. I think that all the same this project has a local scale. Although they create a closed ecosystem, the wave product is so far only interesting to local campaigns. perhaps thanks to the opening of offices in Europe and Asia, the project will be of interest to other regions

DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

many have felt that the waves have a value that is rarely changed, perhaps this is the reason many people less interested than waves and causes the price is low. If the waves have the rapid price changes then it can just have many enthusiasts.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

low from what sir?
today price is above ICO price
can not compete with ETH platform maybe...
if you want it price to go higher, you must wait until big whales coming.. but it need more upgrade from waves platform too
beat ETH platform can be a goodstart  Grin
Maybe he was comparing waves's price from ETH or other alts with expensive price.
i kinda agree with this and besides i think a steady growth is better than a pump and dump kind of coin because you have a higher risk on that kind of investment while on a steady growth the profits will have a higher chance and almost sure.

maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

I don't know. Maybe there are now many other DEX competitors out there. But I think it will pump hard once the smart contracts will be implemented and ready.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

There is somekind of sellwall to keep the price under 100k satoshi. Its kind of good, keeps volatility at bay. Waves price is quite stable compared to most cryptos.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

Waves is a good project ... but there are better projects and coins .... this year many projects will die and Waves could be one of these ....
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

Waves are potential crypto other than ripple and xlm.
Waves are perfect for me to make long-term assets, 1 or 2 years ahead

CLEVER BOUNTY
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

I also think so when waves also make cooperation with the National Settlement Depository (NSD), the central stock exchange moskow stock. The prospect of these waves is to develop digital blockchain platforms, digital tokens and crypto assets. Later in May 2017, Microsoft announced that the Waves platform will be used on the Azure platform. Technological development plans continue to increase and run, so prices are expected to continue to rise.
Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

Waves is always like that from what I know. The price only increase slowly compare to other projects. I sold a lot of my waves before after waiting for so long and bought other altcoins which increase faster.
maursader

Activity: 509

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Waves is always like that from what I know. The price only increase slowly compare to other projects. I sold a lot of my waves before after waiting for so long and bought other altcoins which increase faster.
As long as WAVES is on this cheap BTC price levels I will buy more and more every day.

Just a matter of time until it will increase imho.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: