Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How we can start crypto currency trading  (Read 810 times)
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:15:59 AM

ICO is a form of calling for capital from investors when you want to develop a project.
You have to spend some money to buy their pennies with the pennies they accept as bitcoin, etherum or some other penny.
The airdrop, as far as I know, is a form of free cash distribution.

For example, just sign up, help them promote the project, you will receive the corresponding coin from them.
For example, ucash, if you follow from the beginning and ref to receive more coins, you are rich.
I know a free ico (airdrop) that you should join. It’s free, you just sign up and every day they help advertise it, you will get a coin of 20,000 coins per day if you help them or 140000 coins per week. You should try to know what airdrop is marinecoin.

You can read about the project as well as join the ico http://marineco.in.
A penny that you can also put money into buying at f1cx.com. In the future you will be able to get rich from the coins you hunt at ico for free.

What does not participate now when there is a chance!??? Marinecoin is an up and coming crypto currency. Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.
You can find them on google or ask people who have entered the crypto market from 2013 to 2015 The best thing that investors like us to hear is absolutely zero fees.

Marinecoin is environmentally friendly with iodine. Marinecoin is a machine to machine. Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence. Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.
Marinecoin has become the coinmarketcap. Marinecoin has dev-less. Their team always responds very quickly. Very much in agreement with the community. Always support the community with every query they give. A coin with the abbreviation mtc.

Right now, take a quick look!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gimblaz

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

Which shoulder be remember of you just  go along and do not understand about crypto currency shoulder learn before you start crypto currency trading
tojukaka

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

in my opinion, the best way to start cryptocurrency trading is by getting a mentor/teacher and then reading some materials trading. Then join a trading community where you have veterans and noobs and see how they interact. After you have done those, you may then proceed to register with an exchange like binance or bittrex. I want to emphasize the importance of a mentor/teacher and a community because of the fact that people many people actually lose money in trading cryptocurrency and this is because they lack proper training and guidance. Thank you!
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

Looking at the total post I guess you left these jobs before it started. but I write to read them.
1. When trading, you should choose the least commodity exchange.
2. Take a look at the past of the crypto money you bought, how much it was produced.
3. be very patient.
4. Deposit all the money in a single coin. you should determine the risk rate and take it accordingly.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

Start by reading some forums, and follow the advice you have read and learned from. take your time choosing an exchange platform, it's vital you find one that is to your liking and can help you easily tranfer funds. From there it's pretty easy sailing! Just follow all the instructions that your exchange gives you in order to get verified, and then start trading/investing!
Water_Crane1234

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

Learn the basics of Cryptocurrencies the Terms and Jargons used (Alot of words are redefined in Crypto like mining) then start to learn what influences the value of these currencies and how to invest.This platform is a great way to stay in the loop of current and ongoing issues or news about Cryptocurencies and when and what to invest in so you've come to the right place for knowledge and relevant information on crypto.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:20:40 PM

Can anyone guide me how i can start crypto currency trading 
It seems to me that you are very new to the forum and trading is a very dangerous way of trying to make profits. If you are not experienced you can lose much money and even experienced members can't make constant profits because it's not possible to predict the future price.

There are more options besides trading and trading is most riskful, maybe you find other options.  Smiley

Let's tame all shitcoins!
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

The initial way I participated in the transaction was to buy a cryptocurrency with a friend because it would reduce investment risk and increase profits!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: