Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:58:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mew safe now??  (Read 3755 times)
SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

MEW has always been safe. Any purse should be used neatly. The forum has a lot of instructions on how to protect yourself from hackers. Use them and your coins will always be safe.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

Huh damnit i wanted to sell my vibe tokens, but to afraid to log in...  Angry

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?

Myetherewallet is always safe, almost 80% of the people here in this forum who are working on bounty campaigns are using mew to store their tokens when they receive their rewards.

prukerohen

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

As far as I know, Myetherwallet has always been safe, and I really have not had any reason to worry about my coins or tokens. I don't know the kind of Issues you are having, and how serious it is, but I think you can get help by contacting their support centre if possible. Hopefully it gets resolved. But really, MEW is a really good wallet.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

myetherwallet is always safe and secured, only if you follow the correct safety precaution.  first check if the site is the real myetherwallet.com - by checking at the url.  it should contain https - this means site is secured. and also it must contain the company name.  this way we will know it is the original site and not a phishing one.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?

To avoid being scam it is good to save all the the sites link to make it sure that you didn't get scammed. That's why when I was started my life here in crypto world I did a lot of things to avoid being scam like creating crypto wallet for the my cryptos.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

I haven't have any personal experiences or issues for using myetherwallet for a long time now. I have no hacking issues or lost funds at all. For me it is one of the safest that I have used. Hacking and scam reports for me are more on the users fault and not the system itself. To avoid being hacked you must be extra cautious when dealing woth your wallet.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

As far as I know, myetherwallet is still safe till now if you are accessing the original website. If you bookmarked the legit website like I did, you should be fine but you should always crosscheck again before you login.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

Myeherwallet has always been safe as long as I have known. To me, it is by far one of the safest wallets that we have in the industry, and I would suggest it to anyone anytime time. If you are having issues with it, then you might need to check your browser or something. It is a good one really.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Myetherwallet is a secure wallet but you can using metamask for more secure. You can bookmark and make sure the name is right and have ssl in the website.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Every participant should speak about the safety of money in the MEW wallet. Personally, my opinion - MEW wallet is reliable, easy to use and most importantly the most common. The latter speaks of its popularity.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

until now I am still safe using mew, I think you are a traget of many hackers. yes you are part of the bonanza. so try to always stay safe by installing all security carefully

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

Mew or the others all wallets have the risk. If you want your investments safe use cold wallets. So nobody can steal your money and you have a comfy sleep..
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

Before, my MEW wallet have been hacked in the time when I joined verime bounty campaign who managed by atriz. I don't know why and its only happen by that moment, my only thought was atriz had a connection by those hacker. And except that moment, I am still using MEW wallet in safe, without any trouble.
bibka33

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

If you are afraid so much this then use bookmarks to go to your wallet and even better use MetaMask it is safe enough to use.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

mew is very vulnerable from hacker attacks, yes there are many players who want to try to steal the token in the wallet. but I think developers always make improvements and try to provide full convenience and security to their users. yes until now I still use mew and keep it safe.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

I think it's safe for the mew depending only on the users in their own mew because other bounty hunter especially in airdrops in the airdrops as it is unfortunate that others are safe to give the privite key other mods as admin on airdrops require privite key and there they are passing their earned tokens but the privite key should not be given to admin in airdrops.

wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

myetherwallet its still save

Sometimes you hear about her penetration
However, these breaches are often caused by browser add-ons or by downloading untrusted software

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:00:05 AM

Huh damnit i wanted to sell my vibe tokens, but to afraid to log in...  Angry

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?

Before, my MEW wallet have been hacked in the time when I joined verime bounty campaign who managed by atriz. I don't know why and its only happen by that moment, my only thought was atriz had a connection by those hacker. And except that moment, I am still using MEW wallet in safe, without any trouble.

Maybe you made a mistake mate instead of Eth address you give your Private key,because MEW is the most secure and trusted wallet and it is tested of many users and they are satisfied with it,so you need to secure your Private key don't expose it and also you need to be watchful with the phising links to avoid scam.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:37:47 PM

The thread was started so long ago) now it seems to be okay. The only thing, there was a bug yesterday and I had to change a node. Neither Etherscan, nor Eth network worked. Infuria was okay if I’m not mistaken.

vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

I've been using the MEW extension for about a year now. So far, my wallet has not been hacked. Therefore, I can advise you this way. But never keep all your coins on one purse it's still dangerous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: