Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mew safe now??  (Read 3750 times)
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:44:13 PM

You do not have to worry about security. MEW is well protected. Risks certainly exist as in any other purses, but they are minimal. The main thing is do not follow the links leading to the official site of the MEW. better enter it yourself every time you visit their site.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

Very often I see these threads on the forum and say that mew is safe. People lose their money because of the banal non-compliance with precautions.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

Huh damnit i wanted to sell my vibe tokens, but to afraid to log in...  Angry
How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?
If you already bookmarked definitely you are secured from phising scam site and checked twice this website url. I prefer you can use metamask from chorme browser just try to clean cookies and browser history. Than you can safely long in it and transfer your token in exchange.    

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Huh damnit i wanted to sell my vibe tokens, but to afraid to log in...  Angry

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?
Use MetaMask or Trezor. It will not be a problem. Using MEW without additional security is quite risky and I would not do it.
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

yes, the mayerzervale is safe, but you need to check to avoid getting to phishing sites, and MORE, a new chip has gone.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:06:59 AM

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?
If you already bookmarked definitely you are secured from phising scam site and checked twice this website url. I prefer you can use metamask from chorme browser just try to clean cookies and browser history. Than you can safely long in it and transfer your token in exchange.    

Indeed, many people are afraid to enter the key on the mayservalet, but as you correctly said, the gallant does not get on the phishing site, and not enter the key anywhere. and on all sorts of drops and gifts not be kept

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:10:15 AM

Indeed, many people are afraid to enter the key on the mayservalet, but as you correctly said, the gallant does not get on the phishing site, and not enter the key anywhere. and on all sorts of drops and gifts not be kept

Does opening with key File + password is safer if you get on phishing site ? Im always very caution when i trying to open my wallet and rechecking everything twice or three times lol . Never had problem with Myetherwallet so far .
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:13:41 AM

mew was always safe. just do not cklick on every link you see and use google chrome browser. and keep privat key on usb-flash.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:42:42 AM

first of all check well the address that is myetherwallet.com then look for the voice send offline you can make transactions offline using a second computer not connected to the Internet in this way you could make safe transactions without having to log in on the computer online

free space pm if interessed
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:48:54 AM

Mew is still a safe wallet, you just need to be careful to enter the page address in order not to fall for the scammers!
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:50:58 AM

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?

mew is always a safe wallet. Im still using it and not afraid getting hack. If you bookmarked it then its safe. just check the link if its green then its safe. otherwise dont log in
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:51:57 AM

If you bookmarked MEW then I think you have nothing to worry about, but if you want to use a safer wallet, Metamask is a pretty good choice.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:47:19 PM

first of all check well the address that is myetherwallet.com then look for the voice send offline you can make transactions offline using a second computer not connected to the Internet in this way you could make safe transactions without having to log in on the computer online
I also think that this is a safe site, the main thing is not to be mistaken and not to get to another. and when working offline I could not send transactions, although now I think the network was just overloaded and I had to put more gas

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:33:24 AM

If the MyEtherWallet wallet is in your bookmarks, it should always be normal for use. However, it is better to know exactly how the link is spelled correctly and constantly verify it, as well as the wallet design. This wallet is, in principle, quite safe. Sometimes it is recommended not to enter a period of short hacker attacks, and most likely because of the adoption of additional security measures.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:17:27 PM

myetherwallet is always safe, so do not spread fud.
Simply bookmark myetherwallet.com or you use an etherum app such as imtoken app or trust wallet.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:26:23 PM

myetherwallet is always safe, so do not spread fud.
Simply bookmark myetherwallet.com or you use an etherum app such as imtoken app or trust wallet.

so far MEW is still very safe for me. there is no loss that I received while using MEW. but sometimes the token transaction is still long because there are many transactions, even though the gas that I use is already large.
MainIbem

Activity: 1372
Merit: 396

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:30:14 PM

IMO, it is always safer to open the site afresh every time you want to log in. Anything can go wrong at some point in the bookmarked page. Also, MEW advaced that whenever you  have opened the site be sure of the green padlock logo to show authenticity before inserting your keys.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:31:37 PM

As far as I remember, there was a situation when there was an attack on the DNS server in order to replace the string values ​​with the wrong ip address, that is, people could really get into trouble. But this was quickly eliminated.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:32:20 PM

I wonder why so many people DON'T use hardware wallets? You would be much calmer once you have some)) You won't be asking if some wallet is legit or not every single time. Just spend 100$ and buy ledger or trezor - it's worth it!

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 12:35:44 PM

MEW is always safe to use I even used the link I bookmarked 2 years ago and there is no problem.
I think it's just an issue it would be better if you install metamask to be able to detect sites that are likely phishing site.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: