Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:46:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mew safe now??  (Read 3755 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:09:45 AM

Recently, using MyEtherWallet ( MEW )  are having some issues in requesting a transaction and high ether fee/s in sending ether tokens into other wallet addresses. I think the management team already fix it and we MEW users must be aware on signing in our private keys in some exchange/s, so that are wallet won't be hack.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 04:31:59 AM

MEW is safe but there is some way to secure it. If you keep private key safe any where you want then it is safe and Trezor is the second option to keep safe the my ether wallet because without you no body can open your wallet any where in the world.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:56:35 AM

Huh damnit i wanted to sell my vibe tokens, but to afraid to log in...  Angry

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?
Myetherwallet.com is a trusted wallet and I am using it for years now and so far I don't have any problem experienced or noticed. Try to always search if a site is a trusted one or not. Checking it by browsing is not bad to know more about what are the trusted sites or not.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:12:03 AM

How can i know if its safe. Can a page be exactly the same as a phising site? I bookmarked it  half a year ago. Can a bookmarked site allways be trusted or what?

The only thing I know how MEW can be used as phishing site is when the letter L is replaced by big letter I which seems to look really like. So, I advice you to still type in the keywords rather than copying and pasting the site to avoid scenarios like this, where they can get your account.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:26:06 AM

MEW is safe but there is some way to secure it. If you keep private key safe any where you want then it is safe and Trezor is the second option to keep safe the my ether wallet because without you no body can open your wallet any where in the world.
yes, but trezor is not a free wallet. and I believe that it is needed only for those people who have large amount of money in the crypto. more than 10 thousand dollars

herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:38:21 AM

Mew is very safe if you bookmarked the site in your PC and if you keep your privatekey safely, you don't need to worry about accessing Mew.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:56:55 AM

MEW are secure and safe. but if you afraid and worried about it. you can use Metamask. It's very recommended and secure extension for sending ETH or another ERC20 token without open MEW site. just try it. 

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:14:15 AM

MyEtherWallet is save everytime just that some fraudsters and hackers some times develop a phishing site similar to MEW with a slight difference in URL. Bookmarked sites are always trustworthy just that you can be redirected to another URL when the site gets compromised by hackers. To be on the safest part, always cross-check the URL whenever you load a page on the website to avoid any redirection.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:51:45 AM

In general, the MyEtherWallet wallet is considered one of the safest and most used. You just need to carefully and carefully use it. Then there will be no problems. Of course, hacker attacks are periodically launched against him, this is inevitable. This sometimes poses a threat to wallet users at the time of the attack.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 07:12:15 AM

MEW is to me very safe if you understand how it works. if you can keep your wallet seed(private keys) very safely, it is not a problem to use it because mew will never have access to your keys but only through someone sneaking into your private data that my render it weak.
Although site may be hijacked, this possibility is very low and mostly, it is made known to the public.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:25:12 AM

MyEthereum Wallet is always safe if you log in to the correct website and you need to ensure your information will not be stolen or your computer is not infected with malware or viruses, many people are using it.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:29:40 AM

before you log in to MEW make sure the site you are visiting has a Greenbar SSL as shown below, right now there are a lot of fake sites, so you need to be very careful

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:31:11 AM

There's a lot of fake phishing sites same as MEW but no one with a right mind will use this, lol. I check more than twice before  log in into MEW although I already have bookmarked this site.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:34:50 AM

MyEthereum Wallet is always safe if you log in to the correct website and you need to ensure your information will not be stolen or your computer is not infected with malware or viruses, many people are using it.
many say it's safe, it's safe but we also still have to be careful in doing things, because we can be exposed to bad things, because anything can happen if we are negligent.
even though it has been proven safe, but we not only have to believe and we have to find out the truth and we must be careful that we are truly safe, sometimes something happens because of small things.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:03:45 AM

Myetherwallet is one of the most trustworthy wallet for erc-20 tokens at the market, so there are no reasons to afraid of it.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:45:30 AM

Myetherwallet is one of the most trustworthy wallet for erc-20 tokens at the market, so there are no reasons to afraid of it.
Even though it's safe, sometimes fear arises, and that's the nature that usually appears to everyone.
we still have to be careful, because those who are careful also will sometimes remain exposed to bad things.
even though like that we have to face it calmly, so that fear can be lost, so that we can be sure that it is truly safe.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:53:59 AM

It's safe to use myether wallet and easy to use and nothing to do with this wallet but to be careful even when using it because you just have to keep your private key and json file because it's the most important to the mew because it's okay to lose you or you do not intend to erase it, it's possible that you lose all your money or all of the altcoins on your wallet so you just have to keep it on when you click on the sites and click on your privacy that should not be a private key website that is considered because your altcoin or other people can access you should only be able to access your wallet.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:22:03 PM

the way is, you click mew vintage at the top of the new mew, after mew appears with a long look, then you bookmark again the site is vintage. so far I'm safe.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1219

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:25:09 PM

Yes, now the wallet is safe, I calmly went in and did all the transactions without problems, so there is nothing to worry about. The main thing is to be careful, go to the correct site and everything will be fine.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:30:32 PM

Why afraid? There's nothing wrong with my ether wallet, you can enter it with a trusted browser, you just need to keep an eye on the plugins that you've installed on your system or browser.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: