Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: USDT useful or not  (Voting closed: January 17, 2018, 06:36:03 PM)
Only when BTC and ETH rises - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdraw Bitfinex/ Use Binance usdt  (Read 134 times)
Mystiq_23 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

Hey, my name is Birger

I have a question about the use of withdrawing on bitfinex.

To withdraw your altcoins to another exchange-platform, you need to give

Adress :
Tag :
Send amount :

And than
Receive amount :

But how can I withdraw any coins to binance if I need to tell them how much I wish to receive or can't you send any coins anymore to binance?

Also I have this question : If you want to trade a coin that allows you make profit, BUT you need to trade it with BTC or ETH. What if BTC and ETH are rising?
I mean it would be stupid to trade to ETH or BTC, cause you'll have less than...

Is it useful to trade it to usdt?

A friend of mine told me you need to pay more fee if you trade to USDT?
Or can you buy the bnb tokens to reduce the fee for trading to USDT aswell or only the altcoins that has nothing to do with binance??
I would be grateful if anyone can give me a clearder sight on this.
Thx already Smiley
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

Are you entirely positive that the Receive amount field is not generated by the exchange itself? It's probably calculated after you type the send amount by deducting the fees and to answer your second question, USDT have the same value as USD (1:1) so yes, It's useful for that kind of situation. Exchanges will take fees whether you are trading USDT or anything else, owning BNB will reduce your fees by 50% but it also cost money to buy these tokens, so see what fits you more.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

Are you entirely positive that the Receive amount field is not generated by the exchange itself? It's probably calculated after you type the send amount by deducting the fees and to answer your second question, USDT have the same value as USD (1:1) so yes, It's useful for that kind of situation. Exchanges will take fees whether you are trading USDT or anything else, owning BNB will reduce your fees by 50% but it also cost money to buy these tokens, so see what fits you more.

USDT is not useful and should be avoided.
check out this medium
https://medium.com/@bitfinexed/

or this twitter account:
https://twitter.com/Bitfinexed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: