Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic leads to profit  (Read 892 times)
danielhodous (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Everytime I wake up on a day like today and see the red on the board I think "sweet its money making time".  This is a profit oppurtunity day for some Alt's that are down like Tron Stellar & Verge who have good bounce back days, charting RSI trends and likely movers is what I really love to do.  (who else in here sings the Beatles song Daytripper as Daytrader) I can't be the only one.

Bitcoin rebalance will soon begin and it will march inevitably towards 30k
Ethereum will continue its approach before almost reaching 1500 and then reallocation will begin and settle it around 1250
Ripple is going to 1.50 soon
Bitcoin Cash is just to skitzo to read I stay away from even considering buying more
Cardano is a good project but it ran too hard to fast (like iota) expect draw downs into March
(Disclosure I have stakes in all the above even BCH, it was free)

Coin that baffles me it isn't doing better
NXT I love this coin I can't believe some of the coins that have larger valuations than it, confusing.

Coins Ill comment on I don't have stakes in (yet)
Groestlcoin love this project, could make big strides but the name...  Tongue Hopefully the rebrand vote can make it more appealing Ill jump in then
0x sold it at 2.20 waiting until sub 2 probably jump back in.. 5x before 2019

Alt's I'm long on that I expect good things from because solid teams and good ideas
Golem I expect Brass to 10x this coin maybe 20x (Q2-Q3 2018)
Substratum & Maidsafe one of these two are going 50x or more when complete I don't know which so I hedge them both

Scary things ahead for the following
Bitconnect has made people money, I fear 2018 is the year most investors going to get rocked on this one
Dentacoin I just don't have much more to say about this coin I don't understand how it has a billion dollar valuation, the industry has a 30 billion dollar value, this is crazy talk.
Ethos took my profit and split, I am worried about the price valuation and the youtube pumping love the wallet idea but not worth the price

Alt's that are less-well known that I love the project
Vericoin 115mill marketcap binary blockchain to create store of value and an effective currency with speed, 10x by 2019
Curecoin folding @ home platform 25mil cap genome decoding, humanitarian (I have a heart) 20-50x by 2020
Coval ambitious, huge potential, emblem vault, Prism project and Verb project if successful (I stress if it could die) this 100x by 2019 500x by 2020

Just my thoughts... I am nobody

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asifcoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Depends on your Luck.More often it'll sure lead you to Lost Cry
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

Be greedy when others are panic. That's what I do for trading LoL. Sooner or later, this year will get the highest value of all coins and then back to real value! Join when you guys still in the developing period of market Smiley
Cheers!
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

Yes, this sort of day can give good opportunities, and often the biggest fallers do have the biggest bounceback, and there are strong indications of where each coin will rise back to. Trading is still always risky, but sometimes there can be quite reliable signals.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

No its not, im not really good at trading cause i always paniced while doing it. and its make me lost my money. but maybe sometime it does. newbie trader like me always buy while expesive and sell when cheap  Huh
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

Most often stupid people sell on FUD. The drop is usually only last for few days. I strongly believe that btc will go back to 20k by this month end.           

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
J_Perez

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

Agreed! Today is a great day to buy coins on sale. Most of the ones that dropped hard in the top 20 will be right back up, probably even within the week.
danielhodous (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

No its not, im not really good at trading cause i always paniced while doing it. and its make me lost my money. but maybe sometime it does. newbie trader like me always buy while expesive and sell when cheap  Huh

George Costanza - do the opposite of your natural instincts.  Especially when trading, if you can't, don't do it or you'll have a stroke.
My dad wanted to know more about "that bitcoing thing" (his words exactly spelled like he said it) and I told him stick to stocks with dividends, it's better on your ticker

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

It's true! Skilled traders are waiting for that panic selling so that they could buy cheap coins and wait for a while and watch it grow then when the time is right they gonna sell them off and wait again for the next panic selling. Skilled investors are taking advantage from young investors that are always doing mistakes in investing.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

Agreed! Today is a great day to buy coins on sale. Most of the ones that dropped hard in the top 20 will be right back up, probably even within the week.

It's the first bloodbath week of the year so traders and experienced investors are taking advantage this kind of short season. While young investors are doing mistakes, some are buying cheap coins and then wait for a while and sell them off when prices hits that profit bar and do the same thing again by waiting for the next bloodbath.

dangdangdang

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

Most often stupid people sell on FUD. The drop is usually only last for few days. I strongly believe that btc will go back to 20k by this month end.           

Not all coins are going down like Bitcoin and other top Altcoins that are actually drowning on bloodbath this week, Ethereum is one of the most stable and stronger currency that is still standing and continue to rise like nothing's worse happening around.
I think Bitcoin will recover soon but not today or not this week.

danielhodous (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

Not all coins are going down like Bitcoin and other top Altcoins that are actually drowning on bloodbath this week, Ethereum is one of the most stable and stronger currency that is still standing and continue to rise like nothing's worse happening around.

I think you'd agree though that the ETH ceiling will also be found and then, again, like clockwork, it will dip, panic the inexperienced, and money to be made.  Like I said I love this cycle, easier than the stock market to profit.
rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

Yes panic from newbs can lead to a lot of profit if you know what you're doing. When there is blood in the streets..Cheesy
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

I think you'd agree though that the ETH ceiling will also be found and then, again, like clockwork, it will dip, panic the inexperienced, and money to be made.  Like I said I love this cycle, easier than the stock market to profit.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually the market will be more efficient by introducing market makers and liquidity providers. Regulations will stop the exploits that are possible now. Then we'll have a market as boring as the stock market, until the next Satoshi Nakamoto invents a new paradigm.
danielhodous (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

I think you'd agree though that the ETH ceiling will also be found and then, again, like clockwork, it will dip, panic the inexperienced, and money to be made.  Like I said I love this cycle, easier than the stock market to profit.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually the market will be more efficient by introducing market makers and liquidity providers. Regulations will stop the exploits that are possible now. Then we'll have a market as boring as the stock market, until the next Satoshi Nakamoto invents a new paradigm.

I disagree and to some effect agree, the rise of centralized crypto's will inherit a lionshare portion of the investment to come for sure (this includes bitcoin as a store of value because it is basically centralized) from the opening of the investment floodgates to the 'normals' which will make many of us rich... but there will always be a decentralized market that will exist, that genie is outta the bottle and won't be put back in. 
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

Panic may lead to profit for some people but not for the ones who are panicking, so next time then you see a dip in a market do not sell your assets just wait out
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

Panic may lead to profit for some people but not for the ones who are panicking, so next time then you see a dip in a market do not sell your assets just wait out
The way on how you may able to have profit are may depends on a person we have different and all of us are not in a same profit we can get so i see this also that they can get profit when they panic for but depends on a person, cause i can say that a lot and most panic people are lead in lost.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

I like the idea and it’s totally true and sometimes ignored by many.. It’s an open opportunity that comes with a risk but the price is worth it when you know how or what coins to choose.. This is done with confidence and good timing that may last only for a couple of minutes or hour in most scenario..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

Depends on your Luck.More often it'll sure lead you to Lost Cry
That would be possible to happen to them. Emotions is one of the biggest thing that you have to control because if not, then there will be possibilities that it only lead for you into nothing. In crypto  investment, you must have to sacrifice your money sometimes and be patience of waiting until time time your coins will rise and surely you've earned profit from them.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

The way on how you may able to have profit are may depends on a person we have different and all of us are not in a same profit we can get so i see this also that they can get profit when they panic for but depends on a person, cause i can say that a lot and most panic people are lead in lost.
Yes it leads to loss, but for those who grab the good opportunity that those people who were in panic had given us a way to grab like buying their holdings. The opportunity of having greater chances that could lead us to sell for the future huge value in the market. For now if had bought that cheaper coins you are holding, just be patience and always think for positive outcome because there will be a good results after all.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██