Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you get your BTC or ETH quick and with low fees?  (Read 162 times)
SteelCutOats (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:47:50 PM

ACH takes like a week on coinbase and a wire still takes couple days when you want to use Fiat to buy BTC or ETH.

The cheapest as far as fees goes is to do the ACH transfer and wait about a week, which is terrible.
Then for the wire your bank charges you for the wire and still takes couple days to show up on Coinbase.

So, how do you guys buy your BTC and ETH so that you pay minimal fees and wait less time for fiat to arrive at your exchange?
Any other USA based exchange that is faster for fiat to show up or other ways I have no clue about?

Also, are you guys buying BTC or ETH when you want to buy Altcoins?
If you buy BTC and want to send to another exchange you end up paying a large fee sending BTC and it takes a while to arrive versus ETH which you can use for buying alt coins too,
so what is your choice for buying altcoins and sending to Binance for example? BTC or ETH

I appreciate your insight on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SteelCutOats (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

bump
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

When I use exchanges I send either ether or litecoin. Both are cheaper and faster than bitcoin.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

i head that bitpanda offer a fairly cheap service, low fees, fair price
you an buy using your debit card, also there are other payment options
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

For beginners you can follow bounty signatures or follow the bounty of the article at no cost, after you have a little income although you can raise your rank of being a trader, at low cost you can buy coins at a low price and after your coin ride must sell it, of course you will benefit from the trade result.

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

When I use exchanges I send either ether or litecoin. Both are cheaper and faster than bitcoin.

Ethereum is not cheap anymore, most exchanges are asking you to pay 0.01 ETH for fees, that is equal to $13 at the moment, and that is HUGE.

That is why i am always trying to make withdrawals using Litecoin at the moment, they are only charging 0.001 LTC in most exchanges (about $0,25)

And it is funny, because most exchanges are accepting litecoin right now.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

Best it to just buy it from the exchange directly, like if you can deposit on kraken and directly buy from them the bitcoins or ethereum. Not sure which other trading platform offers deposits in fiat, but Kraken is the one I know that accepts fiat deposits. If you are aiming to trade then that's your best bet. Or you can also use GDAX as they accept fiat deposits and keep your crypto in their platforms for trading. Just check if it is possible with the USA, my recommendation was based on a friends of mine that are in the EU area.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:54:05 AM

No way.
Now the markets are in an agiotage and the age of crypto currency has come!
All rushed to buy coins and loaded the network.

The only option is to translate everything into Litetcoin and output it.
Six confirmations in a couple of minutes, but his course is unlikely to grow much.

It is better to just wait for the recession.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

most of the coins are getting their rightful price.. but surely those coins are going to face unavoidable dips.. thats the best time to buy
Asyifiah

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

1xBit is Asia gambling site

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

ACH takes like a week on coinbase and a wire still takes couple days when you want to use Fiat to buy BTC or ETH.

The cheapest as far as fees goes is to do the ACH transfer and wait about a week, which is terrible.
Then for the wire your bank charges you for the wire and still takes couple days to show up on Coinbase.

So, how do you guys buy your BTC and ETH so that you pay minimal fees and wait less time for fiat to arrive at your exchange?
Any other USA based exchange that is faster for fiat to show up or other ways I have no clue about?

If you buy BTC and want to send to another exchange you end up paying a large fee sending BTC and it takes a while to arrive versus ETH which you can use for buying alt coins too,
so what is your choice for buying altcoins and sending to Binance for example? BTC or ETH

you can use privat wallet ( hardware wallet ) , example using Nano S , TREZOR .
you can make a fees is cheap  but quick if confirmation on block.
on this time network ETH is verry bussy , so you must spend fees for more because ETH will be hardfork 19 th january 2018.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

I think you can own bitcoin and ethereum in the form of direct exchange via the Kraken channel and directly buy from them bitcoin and ethereum. Kraken is a very reliable trading channel that I know, I usually buy bitcoin and their ethereum. They will assure you if your transaction is a problem, it is a very reputable channel if you are in the EU you should go to this channel to buy bitcoin and Ethereum.
PinkCrypto

Activity: 23
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:23:09 AM

I always buy LTC and than transfer it to BTC, litecoin transfers are so much cheaper, than bitcoin.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:18:36 AM

Ethereum is not cheap anymore, most exchanges are asking you to pay 0.01 ETH for fees, that is equal to $13 at the moment, and that is HUGE.

That is why i am always trying to make withdrawals using Litecoin at the moment, they are only charging 0.001 LTC in most exchanges (about $0,25)

And it is funny, because most exchanges are accepting litecoin right now.

Honestly I rarely send bitcoin and Ethereum directly, because you know the current fee for every bitcoin transaction on most of the exchange can reach BTC0.001 ($ 11) per transaction, even c-cex asks for a fee of BTC0.002 ($ 22) for a single transaction, as well as Ethereum, so usually I use another altcoin to send my coin, sometimes I use litecoin and doge. because fee are cheap around 0.001 LTC  ($0.25) for Litecoin and 1-10 doge ($0.04) for dogecoin and ofcourse almost every exchange accept litecoin and doge
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: