Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Nostradamus says about bitcoin  (Read 130 times)
AngelSky (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

As Nostradamus prophecies explained the prediction about the world and in real it happen as true. As he mentioned in the poetical literature. Every French people know about him well. Here I want know, is there any facts he written about the digital currency bitcoin. As his prediction already China started increasing growth than USA. What about the bitcoins predictions?
People who read the prophecies of Nostradamus or who knows about it, just explain more to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

As Nostradamus prophecies explained the prediction about the world and in real it happen as true. As he mentioned in the poetical literature. Every French people know about him well. Here I want know, is there any facts he written about the digital currency bitcoin. As his prediction already China started increasing growth than USA. What about the bitcoins predictions?
People who read the prophecies of Nostradamus or who knows about it, just explain more to me.
I'm sure there are several predictions about bitcoin, as of about everything in the world, even about things we haven't invented yet...
There's surely a chapter about a huge crash of exhanges and everyone who don't use offline wallet will face the disaster... Also, there's a prophecie about rising competitors as well, led by the dark side's warriors... And the last prophecie is the shorthest, it's only this: HODL Smiley
uyalun85

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

I'm sure there are several predictions about bitcoin, as of about everything in the world, even about things we haven't invented yet...
There's surely a chapter about a huge crash of exhanges and everyone who don't use offline wallet will face the disaster... Also, there's a prophecie about rising competitors as well, led by the dark side's warriors... And the last prophecie is the shorthest, it's only this: HODL Smiley

Everyone has their own thoughts and prediction on crypto and bitcoin. Like said above there will always come a bull and bear market and after that the cycle repeats. Just read more, learn more and make your own prediction! Don't worry too much and just play the game your best.  Grin
Empiretoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Many people predict death and damnation for Bitcoin. Multiple sources covered the recent “flash crash” of Bitcoin, and in typical form, these sources are seeing only the bad. The anti-BTC factions are also out in droves spreading their doomsday omens. It is like Nostradamus has risen from the grave and gained foreboding knowledge of the future of digital cash; but as usual, he and his cronies represent a throng of false prophets. They have not quite caught on to the fact that Bitcoin truly is the honey badger of money.

emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

It is monumentalyl terrifying that this community has transitioned from being populated by (perhaps overly idealistic) intelligent people, to an overwhelming presence of people who in the best of cases can be described as appearing to be batshit insane.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

Nostradamus said he doesn’t like bitcoin. He uses Ripple and Litecoin

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

Everything can be interpreted in its own way. It's the same with a prophecy. Often it is not easily explained. People add their theories to it. Here we have such a case.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

I saw the movie back in the ‘80s. Nothing mentioned about the internet and cryptocurrency. Just rely on Google and this forum.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

Nostradamus said he doesn’t like bitcoin. He uses Ripple and Litecoin

Lmfao.

As for the topic at hand, I have no interest in Nostradamus, and nor do I know of any of his predictions and their accuracy, but I did a quick Google search to find out if the idea of Nostradamus predicting Bitcoin is new. Turns out it isn't lmao. There is a quote here that some Bitcoin people think refers to Satoshi, and it's not the only thread about it on reddit either:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ak7xo/did_nostradamus_predict_the_rise_of_bitcoin/

I personally find the very idea of it absurd, but hey, whatever floats your boat lmao. Bitcoin was made to be a trustless, decentralized, peer-to-peer currency, and I don't think it's anything grand enough to warrant a prediction from ages ago. The quote is also extremely vague, but whatever lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: