Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All-in LindaCoin  (Read 381 times)
mr.teacher (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

Hi guys. What do you think about this coin? Should I go all-in? The plots are very amazing. Going to wait for the lows and then buy as much as possible.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

Easy 2-3x

But entry point for big profits is missed
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:33:13 PM

General advice: never go all in into anything because if things go south you will regret it badly. Diversification is key.

I dont know about this coin, will check it out now and post again later to give my 2 cents on it.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

Hi guys. What do you think about this coin? Should I go all-in? The plots are very amazing. Going to wait for the lows and then buy as much as possible.

You shouldn't go all in on a coin, I was a bit skeptical of Linda coin, it doesn't seem like the sort of thing that has really established itself on the blockchain yet. Many financial type ICOs etc have success but education as of yet is unproven.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

Never, ever go all-in on any coin! This Lindacoin is doing nothing special to go all-in.
The huge coin supply is a negative factor too.
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

never ever
mr.teacher (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

General advice: never go all in into anything because if things go south you will regret it badly. Diversification is key.

I dont know about this coin, will check it out now and post again later to give my 2 cents on it.
What is your formula to diversify your crypto assets?
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:12:24 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 12:24:55 AM by JoinCoins

never all in are u crazy?
but besides i like this coin too and invested a little but not everything gosh kids.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:31:41 AM

All in would have been good a short time ago. I just made x10 on Linda. I still hold a lot. Now might get 2x 3x as someone said. Probably more in the long run. But its much better to split over 3-4 projects. Just try find stuff that did not raise a lot yet or where its clear they will keep rising Smiley Check my other thread maybe you find a GREAT x100 project there

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

Never invest all your capital in a single cryptocurrency, always diversify your investments, because this market is very volatile, which as well as can rise a lot can have big falls, so invest in a part of capital and look for other projects in which you can go inviting the rest of your capital.

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

What is your formula to diversify your crypto assets?

Clsssify your assets. Are you holding first wave (btc, ltc, nmc, ppc) second wave (eth,sc,zec) or third wave (trx, xrb, prl, etc) are you holding small caps medium caps or large caps? You should also consider USDT in your portfolio. All of this matter for you to trust a certain percentage f your portfolio to a coin. Larger caps will require your holdings to be more dollar-weigthed. Small cap coins will generally give you a small position due to low liquidity but that small position could potentially be a very big one is the coin rises. You have to consider volatility and time too. How much of your portfolio you want to manage in high volatility and how much time are you willing expect a return, if you are a day trader you will have to do this quite more often as if you would e a swing trader or just an investor with a certain ROI % defined.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

Yes, only one thing that i have to say
SHIT.

There is nothing left to say now...

if you want to make money, do not invest in this crap, it will make you lose a lot, since it is a pump & dump.

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

I have seen this linda coin on some random youtube channel. I think its just another pump dump in the market as everyone invest just because they think coin is cheap. Very bad to all in this coin.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

hey..never go to all in in one coin or token. you should divide your investment in other coins. and before doing the investment check first if the project is growing , they have active developer, has 2-3 community (discord, slack,telegram) and then you can decide if you will go or no

Flode

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:08:30 AM

Don't do it, having a diversified portfolio is always the best
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

You should not go all on Lindacoin, because the most gains are already over and you should also split your investments to lower your risk. If one coins is going to be a total loss you also have some other coins that can make some profit to recover your total loss Wink
ledigi

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

linda is probably going to pump to 90 satoshi again soon, but going all in is a bad idea
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: