Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:40:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE]  (Read 21630 times)
PinkStar (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

BOUNTY SECTION

Tweeter 1.000PNKS Follow and retweet Start February 10, 2018
Instagram 1.000PNKS Follow and I like it Start February 10, 2018
Facebook 1.000PNKS I like it on the page and share a post Start February 10, 2018

hi, i want to ask

1 PNKS or 1000 PNKS sir???
1000PNKS Wink
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

Amazing platform, can't wait to see this PINKSTARCOIN project evolve in the near future count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts.
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

BOUNTY SECTION

Facebook 1.000PNKS I like it on the page and share a post Start February 10, 2018

hi, i want to ask

1 PNKS or 1000 PNKS sir???
1000PNKS Wink

Grin thanks sir, we waiting .  Kiss
vmalafeevskiy

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

01 vmalafeevskiy https://imgur.com/a/jxMG5 will be the Pinkstarcoin logo! Thanks to everyone who participated Smiley

I'm really happy to hear that, thank you so much everybody Smiley

I've just send an email with all files and my address
arelyh

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:06:02 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:15:12 AM by arelyh

BOUNTY SECTION

where the instagram link? and how this bounty work? how to join & terms condition.

btw, when the community group will be there?
like telegram or discord, it will help the community
parkysik

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

Hello guys, for those who lack the rewards for translations or pools, send me via PM address and reason for the reward. Thanks

Rewards sent

andy.arden 25.000PNKS Romanian translation
Pitchie 25.000PNKS Russian translation
cecilia1 25.000PNKS Vietnamese translation
parkysik 25.000PNKS Korean translation
Rudalke 25.000PNKS Polish translation
yukseljunk 25.000PNKS Turkish translation
stichnemo 25.000PNKS Ukrainian translation

thanks...dev

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

BOUNTY SECTION

where the instagram link? and how this bounty work? how to join & terms condition.

btw, when the community group will be there?
like telegram or discord, it will help the community
Hello, the Instagram profile will be added today, these rewards are available from February 10th. The conditions and methods for participating will be published soon.
Soon I will deal with discord and the telegram group Wink
gersun

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

Oooy! Very good price, 1000 pnk = 1$.  Or i don't understand something?
PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

please indicate which commit on github the releases are on the first post and can you confirm there is an issue with the latest commit on the repo?
Repository updated on github Wink
We are talking about cryptocoin so 1000PNKS is not $.
gersun

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

please indicate which commit on github the releases are on the first post and can you confirm there is an issue with the latest commit on the repo?
I understand, but every cryptocurrency has a price.
1000PNK=18CREP=0.234KRB=0.00002855BTC
So, 1PNK=0.00000003BTC=0.00024$. Sorry, it's my mistake.  Not $, its true.
Crypto currency without capitalization.
No sense to mine.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

PinkStar (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

Oooy! Very good price, 1000 pnk = 1$.  Or i don't understand something?
So, 1PNK=0.00000003BTC=0.00024$. Sorry, it's my mistake.  Not $, its true.

Pinkstarcoin was announced only 25 days ago, we are looking for other Exchange that add Pinkstarcoin, the market with Crepcoin is just the beginning. Then if you want a coin worth $ 1 just out you can always take a $ 1 coin!
Mangusta

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

Okay time to think like a critical investor here:

If you are mining currently you not mining to convert to $ straight away. This would be plain silly. If you wanted 2-5 $ a day go mine ETH. What is going right now is mad accumulation period. THIS is the easiest period to get PNKS. This even before "smart money" on the time frame right now. The reason we are doing this is because we are doing the super apocalyptic investment risk maneuver (the chance to literally do  9000x vs gain absolutely zero).

But we are not gamblers putting all on 9 or something on the roulette. We are doing a bit of thinking before that! PNKS is really very stealthy right now. It does not have easy to exchange pair to some big coin  like BTC. (there are plans to be able to go to exchange to Monero as far I heard). Once we get a pair with a more well known coin there will be flux of speculators that think they can do 10x easy on this "shitcoin" (sorry dev hang on) Thing is those people are our support, and they have already razed the $ of PNKS just by being there speculating. Lets say that their behavior puts PNKS at 0.001$ well my 48$ (i have 200 000 PNKS) just became 200$. And why is this gonna happen, just cause PNKS is a new coin and people like to speculate in case of a moon. Listing coins on exchange always bring s price influx

It keeps on giving.
Our good dev is organizing a bounty campaign (cheers for that) this is literally paid shills, nothing against it. It is also known as advertisement and marketing. Lets say that it has good results people get excited (to speculate even more) and buy more coins, PNKS get listed on more exchanges= new support and higher price levels new joy! PNKS now are worth 0.003$. Holly shit my 200 000 PNKS are now worth 900$

I can't believe it is not butter:

Our hardworking developer makes a web site with a proper road map and white paper explaining what he wants to do in a well written and thought up manner . Holly shit this guy sounds professional, he has a plan, he has a team, look how much he engages with the community this is the real deal! Fire interstellar engines = PNKS reach 0.01$. I personal chef informs me that my PNKS are not worth 2000$. I tip him a PNKS and tell him to hold it for a year!

Holly shit it is butter:

Team is working fine, road map goals are being done. Things are going on fine. New exchanges, more awareness.  PNKS team is ready to deploy the market place site. PNKS going to 0.1$ I decide its time to pain the PNKS logo on my lambo.

What is this in my butter?! What its a pink diamond.

The PNKS site is wildly regarded as the EBAY of crypto. With awesome support, prices and quality. PNKS are worth 1$. I am sipping Pink Star soda on my moon base, as my chef waves by on his star cruiser that he bought with his one 1 PNKS.

Also in all seriousness if PNKS somehow reach among the top 20 currently with marketcap PNKS are gonna be worth 1$. If i can make a comparison 4chan coin reached the price 0.15$ PNKS can do it too!
Leisegang

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

NEW POOL! http://pinkstarcoin.poolmining.us/

- Fee on http://pinkstarcoin.poolmining.us/ has been reduced to 0.7% !
- Minimum payout is now 50 PNKS .. for all miners ..
- Vardiff and fixed difficulty available and compatible with Nicehash!
- Dedicated high end hardware
- Live Chat and Discord chat .. and active, friendly support team
Bailsman

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

So as I got, the whole idea of Pinkstarcoin is just to be a payment medium? Am I right?
gersun

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

If you are mining currently you not mining to convert to $ straight away. This would be plain silly. If you wanted 2-5 $ a day go mine ETH. What is going right now is mad accumulation period. THIS is the easiest period to get PNKS. This even before "smart money" on the time frame right now. The reason we are doing this is because we are doing the super apocalyptic investment risk maneuver (the chance to literally do  9000x vs gain absolutely zero).

But we are not gamblers putting all on 9 or something on the roulette. We are doing a bit of thinking before that! PNKS is really very stealthy right now. It does not have easy to exchange pair to some big coin  like BTC. (there are plans to be able to go to exchange to Monero as far I heard). Once we get a pair with a more well known coin there will be flux of speculators that think they can do 10x easy on this "shitcoin" (sorry dev hang on) Thing is those people are our support, and they have already razed the $ of PNKS just by being there speculating. Lets say that their behavior puts PNKS at 0.001$ well my 48$ (i have 200 000 PNKS) just became 200$. And why is this gonna happen, just cause PNKS is a new coin and people like to speculate in case of a moon. Listing coins on exchange always bring s price influx

It keeps on giving.
Our good dev is organizing a bounty campaign (cheers for that) this is literally paid shills, nothing against it. It is also known as advertisement and marketing. Lets say that it has good results people get excited (to speculate even more) and buy more coins, PNKS get listed on more exchanges= new support and higher price levels new joy! PNKS now are worth 0.003$. Holly shit my 200 000 PNKS are now worth 900$

Our hardworking developer makes a web site with a proper road map and white paper explaining what he wants to do in a well written and thought up manner . Holly shit this guy sounds professional, he has a plan, he has a team, look how much he engages with the community this is the real deal! Fire interstellar engines = PNKS reach 0.01$. I personal chef informs me that my PNKS are not worth 2000$. I tip him a PNKS and tell him to hold it for a year!

Holly shit it is butter:

Team is working fine, road map goals are being done. Things are going on fine. New exchanges, more awareness.  PNKS team is ready to deploy the market place site. PNKS going to 0.1$ I decide its time to pain the PNKS logo on my lambo.

The PNKS site is wildly regarded as the EBAY of crypto. With awesome support, prices and quality. PNKS are worth 1$. I am sipping Pink Star soda on my moon base, as my chef waves by on his star cruiser that he bought with his one 1 PNKS.

Also in all seriousness if PNKS somehow reach among the top 20 currently with marketcap PNKS are gonna be worth 1$. If i can make a comparison 4chan coin reached the price 0.15$ PNKS can do it too!

Remove your pink glasses)))))
This is fork of Bytecoin.
He had a huge issue, as a result of the price of $ 0.004. This is the price of a coin, which originated in times of small amounts of coins.

Now many new coins have appeared, and they look more serious.
They do not have such a huge emission, they have normal road maps and wallets. They are also traded on normal exchanges.
And yes, I'm sorry but your 200,000 PNKS now cost $ 4.8.

I think this coin will be sold in millions.
Think, even if I got with my home rig (1,500 H/s - 3*1060gtx + 1070gtx) - 4000 PNKS in one day. How many can get from 20-50-200 rigs with better hashrate?
 How many will be on the market? This is a terrible amount!
I hope you will have your own base on the moon, but not thanks to PNKS
Good luck.
Sorry for my English.
Keri

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

WARNING Failed to validate block 2df54a42e70f6eb28f4bdb2fd32adb870192f2024ff869fb956f663da8ba6015: Wrong block version
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

This is what the daemon says.
Can I check my balance when I turn on my wallet in a few days after leaving this as it is? I have not been checking for a month
m2gnus

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

It keeps on giving.

Holly shit it is butter:

He had a huge issue, as a result of the price of $ 0.004. This is the price of a coin, which originated in times of small amounts of coins.

They do not have such a huge emission, they have normal road maps and wallets. They are also traded on normal exchanges.

Think, even if I got with my home rig (1,500 H/s - 3*1060gtx + 1070gtx) - 4000 PNKS in one day. How many can get from 20-50-200 rigs with better hashrate?
Good luck.
Sorry for my English.

First hate comment, yeee). BTW Monero is fork of Bytocoin too, what you said about that, pink glass broker?) Wink
gersun

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

It keeps on giving.

Holly shit it is butter:

Good luck.
Sorry for my English.

First hate comment, yeee). BTW Monero is fork of Bytocoin too, what you said about that, pink glass broker?) Wink

Did I say something bad about forks? Ha ha, I'm talking about a monstrous issue !!!! Enough to argue, to prove the uniqueness and profitability of this coin. Argue with common sense, market and calculator. I have a small rig, I definitely do not pretend to base on the moon)))))
disolutions

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

hashcrop, you are a thief. Shutting down mining pool and running off with my coins. You know my miner address. you owe me 2621 coins
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

sounds something new that theres a  coin likes this,but i hope that this pinkstarcoin would be successful in the future,ill follow this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: