Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token Address  (Read 104 times)
thinklab71 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

Is it possible to create a coin with addresses tied to a location.  Like if I am in the US, and select it on my wallet, it will give me a coin address?

This is for a coin I am looking at making but it needs to assign coin addresses by location for people who use that special wallet?
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

As far as I know, there is no rigid binding of digital coins to a certain territory, since the crypto currency is decentralized and uncontrolled. It has the same circulation all over the globe. Of course, this does not apply to national centralized coins, which have only just begun to be produced by individual countries. However, there are certain decentralized coins that are considered relatively belonging to individual states, because they were released and supported by the population of that country. An example is the NEO coin, which is considered Chinese. However, there is no territorial delimitation of territorial coins.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: