Awesome - 13 (65%)
Ok - 0 (0%)
Average - 1 (5%)
Poor - 3 (15%)
Garbage - 3 (15%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LemmingsCoin, Lemmings taking over the blokchain!  (Read 839 times)
ghaust

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

Now is the just start, following the movement  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

Check out the lightning speed at which the LEMS blocks move and overall block chain extraction with the LEMS Crypto ID block explorer below.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lems/#

Grin Grin Grin Grin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

so my walllet will no longer sync and win wallet no longer available to download.. whats up?
Plenk

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:45:32 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 11:35:05 PM by Plenk

so my walllet will no longer sync and win wallet no longer available to download.. whats up?

Hey!!

I Downloadet the wallet today!!
But my wallet dont start!

when i start my wallet i see the lemmings picture and the writing Load Blockindex!!

Edit:
wallet need only a long time to load on first time!!
Plenk

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

Latest news
x
We performed swap of LEMS coin. The swap is 500:1. So don't wonder that you balances decreased. All opened order were cancelled, now you can create new orders. LEMS is full PoS now so pool is closed.

We will close AMS pool because of frequent chain splits. Please switch your miners to some another coin as soon as possible
izzthatright

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

Latest news
x
We performed swap of LEMS coin. The swap is 500:1. So don't wonder that you balances decreased. All opened order were cancelled, now you can create new orders. LEMS is full PoS now so pool is closed.

We will close AMS pool because of frequent chain splits. Please switch your miners to some another coin as soon as possible

Can you go into more detail about this swap.  Was this done by the developers of this coin or by cryptohub where I have my coins at.  Just curious, I can't really find anything other than this on the web regarding this "swap".  And do you expect more "swaps" in the future.  Thank you.  If it was done by the coins' developers maybe put a little more information on your official site as well.  Thank you. 
wijky

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

Latest news
x

Can you go into more detail about this swap.  Was this done by the developers of this coin or by cryptohub where I have my coins at.  Just curious, I can't really find anything other than this on the web regarding this "swap".  And do you expect more "swaps" in the future.  Thank you.  If it was done by the coins' developers maybe put a little more information on your official site as well.  Thank you. 

How to swap my wallet(old chain) to new chain.
StellaTabosa

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

Hi friends, good morning! I'm Brazilian and I need information about Lemmings Coin, I downloaded the wallet but she does not want to synchronize, what should I do, thank you
ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

Hi friends, good morning! I'm Brazilian and I need information about Lemmings Coin, I downloaded the wallet but she does not want to synchronize, what should I do, thank you
 Hello.  Welcome from Brazil.  Smiley  Do you still need help with the wallet?  It is best if you join the discord channel here.  https://discord.gg/KUw27Vv

ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:05:21 AM

Who owns LEMMINGS coin now?
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:36:26 AM

Hello everyone,

Lemmings Coin has been taken over by a new dev who intends to revive this coin and give it purpose again.

Please join us in the discord to learn about the details if you are interested in this new venture.

We look forward to seeing you there.

https://discord.gg/yUYZQKC

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: