Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PRE-SALE - AO Blockchain System for Business, Banking, and Investments  (Read 957 times)
jdr0dn3y (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

AO Blockchain Founder | Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:54:04 AM

Daily Update - Part 2

Now that the new website is up and running, we are going to focus on getting more information out to all of you. We have feature details, use cases, and other tidbits of information that we will be sharing in the coming days, as well as a full project roadmap.

As we have been working on the website, we have found there is a lack of a centralized cryptocurrency API that supports webhooks and any kind of streaming. While this would be a pretty major undertaking, it is something that we, among others, would benefit from greatly, so we are looking into the feasibility in building something along the lines of this in the near-term to power our website and help support the other currencies we will allow on our platform.

As usual, if you have any questions, reach out and let us know!

Justin D.
jdr0dn3y (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

Daily Update

Buyers! We have some of our first buyers! We are grateful for the support from those who have bought our token already!

We have added our "About Us" page to the website, and we are working on getting some information about our Partners up on the site as well. We do have a few of them, from a PR firm out of London to a legal team from our home state of Maine, we are starting to build the size team we need to really support this project.

I also have a slew of interviews next week for a Marketing Director, as well as an Engineer. I'm looking forward to spending the time to get to know a few people, and hopefully find a few great people to add to our team.

Another update coming tomorrow.. More fun this time, I'll have some content relating directly to the AO Blockchain System itself incoming....
jdr0dn3y (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:20:58 AM

Daily Update

Today we launched our features section! https://aoblockchain.io/features

This starts to get into some of the practical details in easy to understand format for what we are working on.

Next up will be a full road map, and the release of the completed white paper. Potentially even some images of the wallet.
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:23:26 AM

What is the minimum to join the presale?

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
jdr0dn3y (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

What is the minimum to join the presale?

Thanks for the question!

We currently have no minimum, and we support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum as payment options.
jdr0dn3y (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

Developer Update

Hello BCT!

We have been diligently working on various supporting systems to make sure we can support this project fully. AO Blockchain has received support from multiple organizations to help us out in the first couple of years, details on which one, and what their support entails will be forthcoming.

We have been working really hard on completing the whitepaper, and the roadmap. A draft of the roadmap is available at: https://aocyber.aha.io/publish/notebooks/6516895847266910252

This roadmap is subject to change, of course, as we start getting into the system for development.

Over the weekend, we took our site down for some maintenance. We had some issues with Coinbase, and now that those are sorted out, we are back up and running fully. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Now, I'm off to conduct some interviews. Have a great day!

Justin D.
jdr0dn3y (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

News Update

We just had an article posted on Blockonomi!

Introducing AO Blockchain ICO: A Blockchain for Business, Banking, and Investments
grossmasterk

Activity: 195
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

Wow! What a huge plan you got here! Very interesting. It's an entire ecosystem.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Hello, interesting project with a nice/solid website. Any plans on adding the token/coin to future exchanges etc for trading? If so, do you guys have any in mind for starting? When will tokens be distributed? is it an erc-20 token?

Thanks in advance.
Den.3354

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

When your final WP will be available?
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

Weren't you the lead dev of RISE Vision? Did you leave that project? Why no one likes your twitter post about this project and no retweets? How will you be able to market this project without any likes/retweets/followers?

Dima.Lik

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

Your plan looks good! Where can I see the road map?
jdr0dn3y (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

Wow! What a huge plan you got here! Very interesting. It's an entire ecosystem.

Yes! This is what we are going for. It will take a bit of time to get it fully built, but it will be worth it in the end.

Hello, interesting project with a nice/solid website. Any plans on adding the token/coin to future exchanges etc for trading? If so, do you guys have any in mind for starting? When will tokens be distributed? is it an erc-20 token?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the compliments on the website! We do not currently have a plan for adding AOCoin to other exchanges, but our platform will launch with an exchange supporting BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, and AOCoin.

Pre-Sale tokens are reserved immediately, Pre-Sale and ICO tokens will be distributed within 2-3 months of the end of the ICO, as soon as the platform switches from testnet to production.

As we are not an Ethereum based platform, we are not technically an ERC-20 token, however, we are looking at the functions being proposed for ERC-20 and are considering them.

When your final WP will be available?

I plan on completing v1 this weekend.

Weren't you the lead dev of RISE Vision? Did you leave that project? Why no one likes your twitter post about this project and no retweets? How will you be able to market this project without any likes/retweets/followers?

I was the lead dev of RISE Vision. I left that project about a year ago.

Marketing is a difficult point for us. It is not something I am particularly good at. In point of fact, we just returned from an interview for a marketing director. Hopefully we will have someone on board soon to take over the marketing so I can focus on development.

jdr0dn3y (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:30:11 PM

Your plan looks good! Where can I see the road map?

Thank you! The roadmap is available in the white paper at http://docs.aoblockchain.io, as well as in our aha notebook at https://aocyber.aha.io/published/fcd4dbbb0a96850e0fe445f7f8098589.
faspik4

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

Who is you target audience, business or individuals?
jdr0dn3y (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

Who is you target audience, business or individuals?

Ideally, Both.

The smart contracts, exchange, identity, and future banking systems are all viable for individuals to use and manage their own financial health / wealth.

Add the assets to it, and an ERP system that connects up to contracts, exchange, identity, and assets, and you have a system that can securely manage a business' transnational history, and facilitate the rapid production of reporting for various compliance and regulatory requires, and/or yearly shareholder reports.

Blockonomi did a pretty good write-up on us this morning. https://blockonomi.com/ao-blockchain-ico/
KAZAKOV.TOM

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

I'd like to join the referral! In what currency you are going to pay the bonus?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

I see that your team has increased a little, it pleases.
you have a very powerful project and to start it properly - you need a good staff and advertising.
Without this, unfortunately, you will develop it for a long time.
jdr0dn3y (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 11:31:24 PM by jdr0dn3y

I'd like to join the referral! In what currency you are going to pay the bonus?

The bonus will be paid in AOCoin.

I see that your team has increased a little, it pleases.
you have a very powerful project and to start it properly - you need a good staff and advertising.
Without this, unfortunately, you will develop it for a long time.

I absolutely agree, which is why I am currently spending so much time right now looking for someone to manage our marketing. It is important enough to bring on from as close to the beginning as possible.
Tim.Bet

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

Nice to see you team's ptotos on the website! Transparency is very important here!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: