Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid clicking/login to links that people sended to you  (Read 112 times)
JimXcrab (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

take care to all, avoid clicking with links you dont know. because the more people want to enter crypto worl,. the more scammers approaching. read the page carefully and avoid using your important info just to avoid from scam. good luck and good bless.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

take care to all, avoid clicking with links you dont know. because the more people want to enter crypto worl,. the more scammers approaching. read the page carefully and avoid using your important info just to avoid from scam. good luck and good bless.
I agreed with you on avoiding those links it is very common now in the forum seeing all form of links invitation to to join certain group to get free trading signals who knows may be they are phishing sites.   
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

Thats a good tip. With cryptocurrency world getting more known worldwide hackers and scammers work to create new ways to scam people and they are pretty good at this because a lot of people are not careful and fall into the trap. People have to be careful especially at the emails that they access because that is the easiest way they can get scammed. I saw tons of fake emails from fake bitcoins wallets that tried to get acces to my information. Check the name and the link before you access any link
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

yes now we have to be very careful about suspicious links
can occur pishing, identity theft or even the contents of your wallet, do not click on email or message in bitcoin account in the form of a link sent by an unknown source
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

I just use one pc for cryptos purposes, like the one in where i am always opening my ledger + my MEW attached to it, and i have another computer in order to do normal stuff, like watching movies, or any other kind of stuff that cointain some ads (probably the first source of malwares)
take care to all, avoid clicking with links you dont know. because the more people want to enter crypto worl,. the more scammers approaching.
IT IS VERY RISKY AT THE MOMENT, and you all know how many malwares are around here, and they can easily steal your private key or whatever you have in there if you click on a pishing site or a trojan.
read the page carefully and avoid using your important info just to avoid from scam. good luck and good bless.
Better to avoid, than to be scammed

Hello
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: