Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AVAdayTrader... I'm here to change your lives.  (Read 7033 times)
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 11:34:30 PM

Foreign exchange markets are said to be heavily manipulated. Without insider knowledge or HFT tools, I'm not seeing much opportunity in a broadly static market

I don't really understand this post, who do you believe is manipulating the forex market? I surely have no insider knowledge, and I'm not sure what an HFT tool is (but I'm searching it now). I just think that a 4 trillion a day market would be hard to manipulate unlike bitcoin where anyone with a few million in btc can swing the market either way.

Did you not see the usd/jpy a few weeks ago drop from ~104->94, not manipulated my ass!

Couple of questions:
What kind of EA's do you use?
Do you typically set your intervals in m5, m15 or other, if so why?
Do you use mt4 or mt5?
Are you considering getting licensed? If not why not?
What indicators do you use? What's your favorite and why?
What leverage do you use 50, 100, 400?
What types of drawdowns do you encounter?
What money management style do you follow?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AVAdayTrader (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:45:52 PM

Foreign exchange markets are said to be heavily manipulated. Without insider knowledge or HFT tools, I'm not seeing much opportunity in a broadly static market

I don't really understand this post, who do you believe is manipulating the forex market? I surely have no insider knowledge, and I'm not sure what an HFT tool is (but I'm searching it now). I just think that a 4 trillion a day market would be hard to manipulate unlike bitcoin where anyone with a few million in btc can swing the market either way.

Did you not see the usd/jpy a few weeks ago drop from ~104->94, not manipulated my ass!

Couple of questions:
Do you use mt4 or mt5?

I don't understand al the questions you asked. I don't have a background in finance. I study the candlestick charts on the 4H and 1D settings, looking back over the last few months. my leverage is set at 200 on most forex and 20 on BTC. I manage my money just fine and have done so all of my adult life.

whats an EA?
does M1 M15 stand for 1 minute 15 minutes? I think it does, but I'm not sure. I started this thread to learn so maybe if you can explain your questions in more detail I'll know how to answer.
Loozik

Activity: 378

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:53:10 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2013, 02:31:35 AM by Loozik

My "jedi" who's taken me under his wing has earned over 85000USD in the last 18 months.

THIS WEEKS PICK

AUD/JPY

GOING LONG.

ENTERED AT 89.514

STOP LOSS AT 87.100

TAKE PROFIT 92.650

Out of curiosity, what kind of ''Jedi'' advised you to trade at such a risk / reward ratio?

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Good luck to you. You will need it.
Mark Oates

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 12:15:16 AM

Firstly, I am not a scam/scammer/fraud/thief. I live by the motto "do on to others as you wish to be done to you".
Second...
btceic

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 12:31:20 AM

Couple of questions:
Do you use mt4 or mt5?

I don't understand al the questions you asked. I don't have a background in finance. I study the candlestick charts on the 4H and 1D settings, looking back over the last few months. my leverage is set at 200 on most forex and 20 on BTC. I manage my money just fine and have done so all of my adult life.

whats an EA?
does M1 M15 stand for 1 minute 15 minutes? I think it does, but I'm not sure. I started this thread to learn so maybe if you can explain your questions in more detail I'll know how to answer.

The title of this thread is: "AVAdayTrader... I'm here to change your lives."

Your going to change our lives? You do realize (probably not) that if you did have the ability to make money all day with little risk... LOL, I can't even finish this sentence... go tell your "jedi" that you failed, make another account and try again please.

Hi fellow bitcoiners, My name is David and I'm new to the forums but not new to making money day trading.

I've traded everything from BTC, LTC, Gold, Silver, Natural Gas, euro/usd, usd/chf usd/jpy, aud/chf, nasdaq100, dj30, ftse100, cotton, sugar, just to name a few.

I myself am still in training, I've been doing this with the help of a family member for about 2 months

You honestly believe that we are going give you money after you have been doing this for a whole 2 months of day trading with $1000.00, in addition to not even knowing general industry terminology.

In the next few weeks I'll be rolling out a trading tool I call "David's forex/commodity/crypto-coin picks.
What gives you the ability to build trading tools when you can barley do it by hand. What languages do you know?

K1773R Said: "post references, otherwise -> scam possibility: 99%"
Your reaction was: "Firstly, I am not a scam/scammer/fraud/thief." Sounds to me like you are being very defensive right from the start, which IMHO is the first signs of a scammer.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:17:09 AM

I guess it's a High Frequency Trading tool.

threeip

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 07:09:01 AM

How are you executing trades (on which exchange) and what fees do you pay?

Also,

I'm not sure what an HFT tool is

Undecided

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ GPG:2AFD99BB ಠ_ಠ mon
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:51:49 AM

I am interested in Gold and some currency so how I will start this can you tell something about this I have very little money and want to do something quick

btceic

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:00:59 AM

I am interested in Gold and some currency so how I will start this can you tell something about this I have very little money and want to do something quick

This is a scam dont send this guy anything!

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:13:12 AM

ohh mean on this forum most of peoples doing this job scamm scamm and nothing good job or doing some one here

threeip

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:33:32 PM

I am interested in Gold and some currency

I have very little money

...and 3.
want to do something quick

=scammer.

If it walks, talks and looks like a duck...

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 12:09:27 AM

The best way to come up with a betting investing strategy is to create a bunch of investment charts showing lines going a certain way and then saying that when a line does X, then the market will do Y.

If you convince enough people of that, they will do Y when they see X.

Then when you instead do Z while they do Y, making money you remind them that it did X but it was part of some bigger pattern of XYZ which you knew about because you are so smart with patterns. So the next time they see that...just do Z. Then you do the opposite.

And on and on...and now everyone knows all these crazy patterns and buys these tools and make money on selling the tools and teaching the patterns and coming up with new patterns...

Fortunately most Bitcoin traders do not follow those patterns so they just come up with their own strategies and the patterns become irrelevant. Until someone convinces enough people that the patterns exist.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
threeip

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 12:14:25 AM

Then when you instead do Z while they do Y, making money you remind them that it did X but it was part of some bigger pattern of XYZ which you knew about because you are so smart with patterns. So the next time they see that...just do Z. Then you do the opposite.

And on and on...and now everyone knows all these crazy patterns and buys these tools and make money on selling the tools and teaching the patterns and coming up with new patterns...

This would be the Ouroboros Effect?  Wink

dyseac

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:29:21 AM

I myself am still in training, I've been doing this with the help of a family member for about 2 months and up to now I am in the green to the tune of about 2000 USD. My "jedi" who's taken me under his wing has earned over 85000USD in the last 18 months.

byronbb
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:56:37 AM

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:28:17 AM

cheers and have a fun

jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 07:47:14 PM

I feel bad for the OP. He came bursting in here with his superhero complex wanting to change our lives. Looks like the only life he's going to change is his.
Loozik

Activity: 378

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 10:56:39 PM

My "jedi" who's taken me under his wing has earned over 85000USD in the last 18 months.

THIS WEEKS PICK

AUD/JPY

GOING LONG.

ENTERED AT 89.514

STOP LOSS AT 87.100

TAKE PROFIT 92.650

Out of curiosity, what kind of ''Jedi'' advised you to trade at such a risk / reward ratio?

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Good luck to you. You will need it.

This time you were unlucky with your AUDJPY trade. Try to modify your risk / reward ratio. Your ratio was 1:1. Anything worse than 1:3 should be rejected on the spot.

Ray Anastasio

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 12:37:24 AM

This thread does not deliver.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4480

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 12:59:02 AM

I started this thread to learn... I'm here to change your lives.
Huh LOL
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: