Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AVAdayTrader... I'm here to change your lives.  (Read 7033 times)
AVAdayTrader (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 05:50:08 PM

Hi fellow bitcoiners, My name is David and I'm new to the forums but not new to making money day trading. I've traded everything from BTC, LTC, Gold, Silver, Natural Gas, euro/usd, usd/chf usd/jpy, aud/chf, nasdaq100, dj30, ftse100, cotton, sugar, just to name a few.

In the next few weeks I'll be rolling out a trading tool I call "David's forex/commodity/crypto-coin picks.

For the first little while I'll be giving out free picks and posting some of my positions I take, once a few members who have been here a while have made money with my picks, I'll start selling my picks on a weekly basis.

If anyone here has and suggestions for me I'd love to hear them, I'm smart enough to know what I know and smart enough to know what I don't.

I look forward to making you guys some money and padding my pockets along the way.

David

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fleedi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:07:11 PM

hmmmm
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:08:23 PM

Hi fellow bitcoiners, My name is David and I'm new to the forums but not new to making money day trading. I've traded everything from BTC, LTC, Gold, Silver, Natural Gas, euro/usd, usd/chf usd/jpy, aud/chf, nasdaq100, dj30, ftse100, cotton, sugar, just to name a few.

In the next few weeks I'll be rolling out a trading tool I call "David's forex/commodity/crypto-coin picks.

For the first little while I'll be giving out free picks and posting some of my positions I take, once a few members who have been here a while have made money with my picks, I'll start selling my picks on a weekly basis.

If anyone here has and suggestions for me I'd love to hear them, I'm smart enough to know what I know and smart enough to know what I don't.

I look forward to making you guys some money and padding my pockets along the way.

David
post references, otherwise -> scam possibility: 99%

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:29:54 PM

David

Firstly, I am not a scam/scammer/fraud/thief. I live by the motto "do on to others as you wish to be done to you".
Second, while I understand your want and need to protect the community I have not solicited any coins/funds/securities.  All I've done is introduce myself and ask if there were any suggestions for me. I plan on updating this thread later tonight with the last week's positions I have taken and the results of those picks (all are in the green so far, lets see how natural gas closes today though)

I myself am still in training, I've been doing this with the help of a family member for about 2 months and up to now I am in the green to the tune of about 2000 USD. My "jedi" who's taken me under his wing has earned over 85000USD in the last 18 months.

It was his idea for me to come here and start an account to maybe try to sell our/his tips/picks in the future but for now I`m here to chat it up and make friends.

David
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:37:01 PM

David

Firstly, I am not a scam/scammer/fraud/thief. I live by the motto "do on to others as you wish to be done to you".
Second, while I understand your want and need to protect the community I have not solicited any coins/funds/securities.  All I've done is introduce myself and ask if there were any suggestions for me. I plan on updating this thread later tonight with the last week's positions I have taken and the results of those picks (all are in the green so far, lets see how natural gas closes today though)

I myself am still in training, I've been doing this with the help of a family member for about 2 months and up to now I am in the green to the tune of about 2000 USD. My "jedi" who's taken me under his wing has earned over 85000USD in the last 18 months.

It was his idea for me to come here and start an account to maybe try to sell our/his tips/picks in the future but for now I`m here to chat it up and make friends.

David
i didnt say its a scam Wink i just wanted to help to get rid of future possible problems. things here are a bit different, ie "everyone is a thief until he proofs he isnt" which kinda makes it hard as newcomer, il agree.
the more informations you post (about what you do, what you did and who you are), the less chance of it being scam and the more ppl will trust you.
the "I am not a scam/scammer/fraud/thief" dosnt work as everyone says it (even the most obvious ones) where we come back to the "everyone is a thief until he proofs he isnt".

greetings

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:40:47 PM

David

David
i didnt say its a scam Wink i just wanted to help to get rid of future possible problems. things here are a bit different, ie "everyone is a thief until he proofs he isnt" which kinda makes it hard as newcomer, il agree.
the more informations you post (about what you do, what you did and who you are), the less chance of it being scam and the more ppl will trust you.
the "I am not a scam/scammer/fraud/thief" dosnt work as everyone says it (even the most obvious ones) where we come back to the "everyone is a thief until he proofs he isnt".

greetings

Well I guess I'm just lucky, being a non scam it will be easy to prove myself on these forums. Check out this thread later for the positions I've made in the last little while and for my new upcoming predictions which should be posted sometime around midnight eastern time.

David
AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:52:46 AM

Hey guys, I'm back to share some of the recent positions I took in the last few days which turned out to be well worth my while.

I'd like to mention first that I'm only playing around with 1000USD so what I'm doing most of you can do too.

ok lets go back to Aug-8 2:38PM

I shorted EUR/USD for 60.000

I entered the trade at: 1.3384 with a stop loss at 1.34230 and a take profit at 1.32400. ( a nice spread if you ask me)

on Aug-9 4:45 I closed the EUR/USD for 54.000 at 1.3343 and took home 223.60USD Profit.

on Aug-12 8:14AM I closed some more of my EUR/USD position this time for 2000 at 1.3281 for a profit of 20.46USD.

Today I'm obviously still in for 4000 and as of typing this I am up 32.45USD and its trading at 1.33025, I really wish I kept the 60.000 position because I'd be laughing now.

So to tally up this trade I made 244.06USD banked and I'm up another 32.45USD.

Now as Jay-Z would say... On to the next one!

This trade consists of me trading Natural Gas.

I entered the trade on Aug-12 at 8:00AM and went long on this for 1000 at 3.230 with a stop loss at 3.141 and a take profit of 3.417

later that morning at 8:14AM I downgraded my position by 100 at 3.296 and made 6.58USD

about a half hour later at 8:41PM, I made the same move and got rid of another 100 at 3.327 and made 9.68USD

a few hours later(10:02AM) I did it again for another 100 at 3.334 and took home 10.38USD

then at 11:59AM I liquated another 100 at 3.349 and realized profit of 11.88USD

less then 56 minutes later at 12:36 PM I again dropped 100 from my holdings at 3.356 and saw 12.58USD profit.

As of now I'm still holding strong with my natural gas and its now at 3.311 and I'm up 40.35USD.

So in this trade I made so far a total of  51.01USD  and I'm still up 40.35USD with 500 more to go.

Well that's it for now guys, its time to go read the charts and plan the next move to make, I want to thank everyone who reads this for their time and wish them happy trading. Any and all suggestions, criticisms or recommendations are more then welcomed and encouraged.

David

Blaz3

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 03:22:58 AM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Huh Huh Huh
AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 03:36:35 AM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Huh Huh Huh

Is that a question, comment, recommendation?
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 03:44:11 AM

David

David

greetings

Ya it's kinda like the wild west around here LOL...

Welcome to Deadwood.
AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 03:53:42 AM

David

Second, while I understand your want and need to protect the community I have not solicited any coins/funds/securities.  All I've done is introduce myself and ask if there were any suggestions for me. I plan on updating this thread later tonight with the last week's positions I have taken and the results of those picks (all are in the green so far, lets see how natural gas closes today though)

David

greetings

Ya it's kinda like the wild west around here LOL...

Welcome to Deadwood.

Thanks man, I've realized it while browsing the threads, so much scamming going on its crazy. I hope for all our sakes these scammers and evildoers (Bush pun) find a new waterhole to feed at.
AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 07:36:06 PM

I guess there's not to many currency traders here, looks like everyone is just messing with crypto-coins.

Are there any day traders here of non cryptocoin currencies?
AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 08:59:15 PM

THIS WEEKS PICK

AUD/JPY

GOING LONG.

ENTERED AT 89.514

STOP LOSS AT 87.100

TAKE PROFIT 92.650

GOOD LUCK GUYS.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:11:49 PM

Interesting! I don't trade forex, but am very active with stock options. Mainly as a seller.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:14:33 PM

Foreign exchange markets are said to be heavily manipulated. Without insider knowledge or HFT tools, I'm not seeing much opportunity in a broadly static market

Vires in numeris
AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:19:00 PM

Interesting! I don't trade forex, but am very active with stock options. Mainly as a seller.

Awesome, you should look into forex a bit, if you spend a few hours learning how to read the charts it will become real easy to come out ahead.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:22:57 PM

You have no proven results, thus 50% you get lucky and make money 50% chance you don't and oh look a new account will pop up! Just like sportsbetting touts, they create new accounts on forums and when their picks start going well they start charging even though honestly they suck.

AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:25:23 PM

Foreign exchange markets are said to be heavily manipulated. Without insider knowledge or HFT tools, I'm not seeing much opportunity in a broadly static market

I don't really understand this post, who do you believe is manipulating the forex market? I surely have no insider knowledge, and I'm not sure what an HFT tool is (but I'm searching it now). I just think that a 4 trillion a day market would be hard to manipulate unlike bitcoin where anyone with a few million in btc can swing the market either way.
AVAdayTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 10:50:52 PM

You have no proven results, thus 50% you get lucky and make money 50% chance you don't and oh look a new account will pop up! Just like sportsbetting touts, they create new accounts on forums and when their picks start going well they start charging even though honestly they suck.

I have to disagree with you there KingOfSports. I have made money while only risking very small amounts. If you're into forex, chart my moves and come here to discuss them with me, I started this thread to be able to discuss trading and learn more. Right now I have the chart reading down to a science and I believe I'll do pretty well this year.
acoindr
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:14:30 PM

Glad to have you aboard, David!

Posting your market picking ability isn't really on topic here unless it's related to Bitcoin/cryptocurrency somehow. If it is then it fits under Speculation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0

Also, you may want to check out https://icbit.se/futures which trades things like gold and oil in addition to cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: