Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putting 1k into a Few different 10x to 20x Coins with a Twist  (Read 505 times)
WORLDWIDEWES (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

Would like to invest in a few different coins. maybe three or four. I already hold Elixir, PRL, Zclassic and a few others. However I would like to put a grand each into a few different coins. Here is the twist for any coins that go up 10 to 20 times. I will give the suggestor of said coin a portion of the money. For instance. If I put a grand into a coin that goes up fifteen time I will give the suggestor of said coin twenty five hundred dollars of the money. Since I am certainthat a few people will suggest the same coin. Whoever suggests a coin that I think is worthy first, that person will get paid. I would like to keep this thread going to make sure that the person can post that they get paid.

I will hold the coin for approx a week.  Depending on how high the coin goes, I will give the person who gives me good advice a portion of the money. If it blows up over night 1000 to 1500 hundred percent. I will pay the poster that day with bitcoin. For instance Russian coin is up 1500 hundred percent approx. had someone suggested that to me. I would give them between two to three grand.

Any suggestions are appreciated. This is something new, so it will probably need tweaking. Good luck.
Stringer77

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

ZRX
popular_vote

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

If you just have one week, definitely this one: XCPO
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/copico/

Copico about to moon hard. Cool challenge btw!
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:55:31 PM

Your best bet for coins that could go to 10-20x, are low valued but high volume coins. Mint and Linda are currently 55 and 11 sats respectively, but they are in the top traded list in exchanges like cryptopia.

I'm also looking at PacCoin, it was the top traded coin in few exchanges for more than a week, and it's worth 1 satoshi. So even if you decided to stop holding the coin and sell it, you only lose transaction fees worth of money. And besides it's already 1 sat, it can't get any lower and any increase is already a multiplier.

I also suggest you hold for more than a week.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

Your best bet for coins that could go to 10-20x, are low valued but high volume coins. Mint and Linda are currently 55 and 11 sats respectively, but they are in the top traded list in exchanges like cryptopia.

And you need to say the truth, it is pretty difficult to look for an altcoin that will make x10 or x15, the guy who created this thread is very, very optimistic.

The only way in that you can easily make that kind of profits is if you invest in one of those coins who are under the top 300 of coinmarketcap, with less than 20 millions of 30 millions of dollars on their total marketcap.

otherwise, you are just going to invest in overvalued coins who are not probably going to make that kind of returns.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

I think it is kind of impossible thing if we just hold 1 week to get 10x till 20x.
The only chance to have that grow is miracle and big luck that can make it.
LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:12:52 AM

VIB

you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
WORLDWIDEWES (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:21:47 AM

And you need to say the truth, it is pretty difficult to look for an altcoin that will make x10 or x15, the guy who created this thread is very, very optimistic.

The only way in that you can easily make that kind of profits is if you invest in one of those coins who are under the top 300 of coinmarketcap, with less than 20 millions of 30 millions of dollars on their total marketcap.

otherwise, you are just going to invest in overvalued coins who are not probably going to make that kind of returns.

I know its a gamble, but it is worth it. I dont have kids or some overpriced  blonde bimbo wife who has been pounded out many times to take care of So this is a good time in my life to take these chances. Plus I am trying to recoup some money I lost thanks to bad advice from some garbage ass dude who advised me to invest in some scam thing called a HYIP. Never again will I get scammed like that .

I know its possible. Look at Russiancoin today. RC seems like overnight it blew up. A few coins I hold know have went up about ten times from where they startd.
WORLDWIDEWES (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:24:30 AM

I think it is kind of impossible thing if we just hold 1 week to get 10x till 20x.
The only chance to have that grow is miracle and big luck that can make it.

I think its possible. Wether or not it happens, only time will tell. The biggest thing is that I think it can happen as I have seen it many times. Coins like zclassic, atl coin, etc.... Plus I would like to help whoever helps me. So whoever can give me some good suggestions I am going to go ahead and invest in a few tonight and see what transpires. Even if it goes up like 8 or 9 times. I still will pay the person a decent sum for their advice. So if you have any suggestions let me know.

I am also trying to learn more about blockchain technoogy and the intricacies of said tech.
Daryushray

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:43:07 AM

I would recommend you QLC. They have incredible team. I saw their roadmap as well.
ThinkAndGrowRich

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:34 AM

Man you rock I love your thinking. For sure you will make big money it’s just a matter of time. I also want to spot these 10x 100x 1000x coins and I will spot them cause it’s my aim. Keep whatever you want as your focus point and it cannot but appear.

Make sure this thread doesn’t start to get spammed with people just throwing of suggestions.

I d like to start some kind of group where we help each other to spot these coins. Maybe this thread will be it or something more private let’s see.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:58 AM

I don't have any specific suggestion, I had some but they all literally 10x this last month. Cryptopia is popping, coins are going 10x regularly there. Also look at new coins added to binance and Kucoin and all they new exchanges, they are always mooning.

Coins I think will be good are high reward staking coins like Bitbean, OPcoin, POSW coin.
Prem109

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:16:58 AM

CARBONCOIN
FrankTheTank-

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:25:55 AM

Hubii Network (HBT). Finished Products + Low Cap + Partnerships + Rebranding Soon + No shill (except this I guess)
paradoxlost

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

I still think stellar lumens and siacoin will both be 5 dollars within 3 years
WORLDWIDEWES (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:47:33 AM

Man you rock I love your thinking. For sure you will make big money it’s just a matter of time. I also want to spot these 10x 100x 1000x coins and I will spot them cause it’s my aim. Keep whatever you want as your focus point and it cannot but appear.

Make sure this thread doesn’t start to get spammed with people just throwing of suggestions.

I d like to start some kind of group where we help each other to spot these coins. Maybe this thread will be it or something more private let’s see.

That is what I intend for this to be. However I would like to pay people for their efforts. So I am going to keep this going for awhile. I hope to be able  to helppeople as well. Like I said though, I know this requires research, so hopefully some of these coins hit.

I think that a few will. I am willing to take a chance.
WORLDWIDEWES (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

I still think stellar lumens and siacoin will both be 5 dollars within 3 years

Possibly. I sold both a whiile ago thaks to some garbage ass scam advice from this 40 year old POS.
WORLDWIDEWES (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:49:02 AM

I would recommend you QLC. They have incredible team. I saw their roadmap as well.

Someone was telling me about Quantum Resistance Ledger and Enigma today. These are my suggestions for anyone in this thread as well as ATL coin.
WORLDWIDEWES (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:51:05 AM

I'm also looking at PacCoin, it was the top traded coin in few exchanges for more than a week, and it's worth 1 satoshi. So even if you decided to stop holding the coin and sell it, you only lose transaction fees worth of money. And besides it's already 1 sat, it can't get any lower and any increase is already a multiplier.

I also suggest you hold for more than a week.

Thanks for the advice. I am looking at a few coins and also looking at a few coins suggested in this thread at the moment. To spread it around more I am thinking about investing about 500 dollars into a few coins and see what pops. Hopefully we get some good ones.
Johnnyrig

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:55:02 AM

Would like to invest in a few different coins. maybe three or four. I already hold Elixir, PRL, Zclassic and a few others. However I would like to put a grand each into a few different coins. Here is the twist for any coins that go up 10 to 20 times. I will give the suggestor of said coin a portion of the money. For instance. If I put a grand into a coin that goes up fifteen time I will give the suggestor of said coin twenty five hundred dollars of the money. Since I am certainthat a few people will suggest the same coin. Whoever suggests a coin that I think is worthy first, that person will get paid. I would like to keep this thread going to make sure that the person can post that they get paid.

I will hold the coin for approx a week.  Depending on how high the coin goes, I will give the person who gives me good advice a portion of the money. If it blows up over night 1000 to 1500 hundred percent. I will pay the poster that day with bitcoin. For instance Russian coin is up 1500 hundred percent approx. had someone suggested that to me. I would give them between two to three grand.

Any suggestions are appreciated. This is something new, so it will probably need tweaking. Good luck.

I like your thinking and i give you a coin for that.

Take a look at Cappasity

https://cappasity.com/

This coin stands alone in his field and have alot potenzial with a max supply : 438,686,537 at Phase 1

its still undervalued and alot is coming this Month like Event in Paris at Jan. 23

So i hope i gave you a good one Smiley

if you want some more Informations on what is going on.. give me a PM
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: