Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AChain (ACT) - ABTC fork Jan 12 - 10X soon?  (Read 1889 times)
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

$0.86 right now looks good...still nice entry point?

Honestly, with this coin I think getting onboard at less than a $1 per coin is almost a sure bet. Even if you didn't make it to the fork. Research about this project, look at its market cap and trading volume, and compare it with its potential and partnerships it has. Criminally under the radar, and shouldn't stay hidden for too long.

I will be buying in to this soon as I am sure the price will drop a little more after the ACTB fork is completed and new tokens are distributed.  I agree that ACT is very undervalued at $0.90 and has potential to be much much higher and compete with NEO (see NEO's current price is at ~$140).  ACT has a lot of potential. Need to buy and have patience.   
raulo1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

That sucks I have never heard of this coin until now and fork is usually a good opportunity. It is too bad they don't have an ANN here on bitcointalk but from the looks of it they don't seem like they need it.

Fork now is not big opportunity like fork before because more people now notice that fork is not really usefull for the exist coin and also for the new coin from fork.

I agree that a fork is not a useful thing for the project itself, but this coin has a lot of potential with or without fork. It's a really ambitious project with very low market cap for what it is, just research a little about it and look at the partnerships it has. If/when it gets to a major exchange site and exposure at western countries improves, ACT could sky rocket. It kind of suprises me that it only has like 200 mil market cap, this could easily be a 1 billion market cap coin in the near future (I might be wrong, but hope not). If one day it gets listed on Binance or Bittrex for example, I would bet that its trading volume and market cap could 5x. Another good thing is that the fork itself went very under the radar, the coin's value didn't rise that much before the fork as it usually does. Even if the price drops a lot as soon as the fork is done, I don't see why ACT won't recover. It seems like not too much people knew about the hf.

One question, I didn't understand your statement so well. Why do you say that fork is not a big opportunity in this case? At least for investment and speculation, in my opinion it is, because like I said before I believe that the coin will recover from a possible drop in value, has a great future and in time could even become top10-20, and getting 1:1 free coins from a promising project like ABTC sounds like a very nice deal to me. In other words, after the fork is done, the ones that went in will have their original ACT (which you can hodl waiting for its recovery and then sell them if you want, but I would keep at least some as part of a good portfolio) and the same number of ABTC, which seems like a nice project that could sky rocket some day. From both coins point of view and their evolution maybe the fork is not useful, but for an investor and speculator I think it's a very nice opportunity. Just have to be prepared for a possible drop in value after it's done and hodl. And I'm not trying to convince anyone, since the snapshot already happened, so no point in advertizing it  Grin
raulo1985

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

https://themerkle.com/prepare-for-more-cryptocurrency-forks-courtesy-of-achain/

Let's see how this first fork from AChain goes. I read the same info somewhere else, that it's probable to see many hard forks from ACT in the future, and this article is saying the same thing.
chromium jedi

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

wow, why this chart of achain remind me about other hardfork that already finish
today price is heading back to the original price before HF occur, it's heading back to $ 0.3USD
current price is $0.722USD
this downtrend begin after HF finished.. so HF is bad thing actually for late investor

raulo1985

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:12:43 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 05:44:48 PM by raulo1985

wow, why this chart of achain remind me about other hardfork that already finish
today price is heading back to the original price before HF occur, it's heading back to $ 0.3USD
this downtrend begin after HF finished.. so HF is bad thing actually for late investor

I'm not sure if I understood what you said correctly, but in fact this downtrend of ACT began a couple of days before the snapshot, at the same time that all altcoins began their dip. The hard fork began at block 1498888, which took place on 12nd Jan. If you look at ACT’s chart, you will see that the hf was barely noticeable (I was looking at a live chart on the exact moment of the snapshot, and the value decreased dramatically to almost half the value, but recovered in like 2 minutes). Since then, it has been going down like every other altcoin. So at least, in my opinion, the hf went very under the radar. You can't even see the typical rise in value before a snapshot because of people buying to get onboard, on the contrary, the value was already decreasing. Now the value of the coin is relatively stable. It's like the hf never happened, maybe because of few people knowing about it or because the project is very strong and hodlers hold. What happens when the fork is done, I don't know, probably the value will decrease, and then recover a little more slowly.

PS: Anyone knows when the fork is going to end, so if the price is good enough I can sell some ACT to diversify my portfolio again?
al-tass

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Hi all,

Per the below tweet from the Official Achain twitter account - Achain will be distributing ABTC from the 15th of Jan.

https://twitter.com/AchainOfficial/status/952059998716260352
ivanovhristo14

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

It will all depend on the community , I have never heard of it, it can go 10x , but some effort is needed to spread the word about it.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

I'm not sure if I understood what you said correctly, but in fact this downtrend of ACT began a couple of days before the snapshot, at the same time that all altcoins began their dip. The hard fork began at block 1498888, which took place on 12nd Jan. If you look at ACT’s chart, you will see that the hf was barely noticeable (I was looking at a live chart on the exact moment of the snapshot, and the value decreased dramatically to almost half the value, but recovered in like 2 minutes). Since then, it has been going down like every other altcoin. So at least, in my opinion, the hf went very under the radar. You can't even see the typical rise in value before a snapshot because of people buying to get onboard, on the contrary, the value was already decreasing. Now the value of the coin is relatively stable. It's like the hf never happened, maybe because of few people knowing about it or because the project is very strong and hodlers hold. What happens when the fork is done, I don't know, probably the value will decrease, and then recover a little more slowly.

PS: Anyone knows when the fork is going to end, so if the price is good enough I can sell some ACT to diversify my portfolio again?

No one knows, not even kucoin. Yes I agree, the hf and the coin itself are definitely not very known. They don't have a very good marketing here. Most threads about the fork, here or on reddit got like 10-20 comments max, that's why I personally believe that it is a hidden gem.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
raulo1985

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

No one knows, not even kucoin. Yes I agree, the hf and the coin itself are definitely not very known. They don't have a very good marketing here. Most threads about the fork, here or on reddit got like 10-20 comments max, that's why I personally believe that it is a hidden gem.

AChain’s twitter says that they’ll start distributing the free ABTC on Jan 15th, but how can you know that the fork is already over and you can start selling your ACT without risking leaving early and losing some of those free coins?

On a side note, I agree  that this is a true hidden gem, probably the one with biggest potential vs current market cap that I’ve found, but I believe that it’s getting popular in China and they’re going to start their marketing campaign soon on western countries. This could easily get to a billion market cap sooner than we think, and that’s 5x of profit, let alone the potential of ABTC (which I believe is going to be a nice coin to invest in), and getting 1:1 of them on this first fork (this coin apparently will generare many forks in the future) was a no brainer for me. If ACT’s value drops after the end of the fork, I’m confident that it will recover soon, you just have to see that on Jan 12th the fork almost didn’t impact on its market cap an value. For the ones that don’t know about this coin, take a look at it, research, it’s a great opportunity, even if you didn’t make it to the fork (but in that case I would invest after the fork is done, trying to catch a dip).

On past hard forks (this is the first time I participate on one), how did you know that you could sell the coins without leaving early? When you received all of the new coins?
Timmeo

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

Source : site www.amltoken.com

AML Tokens will be delivered to everyone at the same time. This is done in agreement with the escrow. The escrow is a third party that collects funds from purchases. They will not release funds from the Token Sale to us if we have not delivered all of the purchased AML Tokens. This ensures safety and comfortability for our clients.

So, they distribute after third sale token?....
raulo1985

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

The value of AChain has been slowly decreasing, in line with almost every other altcoin. The fork was done on Jan 12, and probably they're going to start the distribution of the forked coin (ABTC) during this week (no official date from Kucoin at least, for the ones that had our coins there during the fork). Is it safe to start trading our ACTs for other altcoins before receiving the free ABTC? It should be, since the snapshot was done three days ago, so it shouldn't matter if we are still holding the ACT coins or not, but I don't have experience participating in forks and I don't want to lose the free ABTC. I trust both of these projects (ACT and ABTC), but I want to diversify my portfolio again.
I tried to ask someone from Kucoin's support service if it was safe to start trading my ACTs, but I didn't even got him/her to understand what I was saying. Anyone knows the answer to this? How did this work on previous hard forks? Did you start trading the hodled coin inmediately after the snapshot and still received the free coins? Thanks.
al-tass

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

Anyone receive their forked coins yet?
Timmeo

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

Not yet ,but i bought 260 ATK 2 days ago... Maybe it's normal...
Coinwatcher2017

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

When do we get the ABTC? And what are the pricepredictions?
What is special of ABTC?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

When do we get the ABTC? And what are the pricepredictions?
What is special of ABTC?

No one knows but very soon. Well with the huge crash no one can really predict the price of anything really, but it's going to be around 0.05-0.10$ each ABTC at best.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
raulo1985

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

All the people who had their ACTs at their wallets at the time of the snapshot already got their ABTCs. AChain delivered on time. The people that had ACTs at Kucoin are the ones who haven't received them yet (Kucoin's telegram group is a warzone. With all the ETH withdrawal delays and not a word about ABTC). AChain confirmed that they delivered the coins to Kucoin, so it's Kucoin's fault for this delay. It seems like for the people who trusted on Kucoin there's nothing left to do but wait, because they don't give any info and when you talk to someone at their support service is like talking to a wall.

The price of ABTC is way bellow the dollar, but that was to be expected. Taking into account that this fork happened during all the FUD and market "crash", most of the ABTCs must have been dumped. I think the smart thing to do for the people who got or are going to get free ABTCs is to hodl them. Its value can only go up, and the project itself could be a not so hidden gem right now (it's a faster bitcoin with smart contracts). I got the feeling that if I get them (I'm beginning to think that Kucoin won't deliver here) and sell them, I'm going to regret it a lot. BTW, don't know if it's true but I read that ABTC already partnered with CCTV, so by March its value should rise.

AChain is going to start its western marketing campaign on Q1. They already have a working product, more than 30 dapps, and many forks coming because of their forking tech (very good thing for ACT's hodlers), so it's a little odd that ACT is not better known outside of China. If that changes with the marketing and exposure on more exchange sites (I read that today they were going to be listed on CoinCodex. Can't confirm it, though), this coin could easily be a more than 1 billion market cap coin in the near future. Research a little about it, there's a lot that I didn't know and suprised me.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:06:10 AM

All the people who had their ACTs at their wallets at the time of the snapshot already got their ABTCs. AChain delivered on time. The people that had ACTs at Kucoin are the ones who haven't received them yet (Kucoin's telegram group is a warzone. With all the ETH withdrawal delays and not a word about ABTC). AChain confirmed that they delivered the coins to Kucoin, so it's Kucoin's fault for this delay. It seems like for the people who trusted on Kucoin there's nothing left to do but wait, because they don't give any info and when you talk to someone at their support service is like talking to a wall.

The price of ABTC is way bellow the dollar, but that was to be expected. Taking into account that this fork happened during all the FUD and market "crash", most of the ABTCs must have been dumped. I think the smart thing to do for the people who got or are going to get free ABTCs is to hodl them. Its value can only go up, and the project itself could be a not so hidden gem right now (it's a faster bitcoin with smart contracts). I got the feeling that if I get them (I'm beginning to think that Kucoin won't deliver here) and sell them, I'm going to regret it a lot. BTW, don't know if it's true but I read that ABTC already partnered with CCTV, so by March its value should rise.

AChain is going to start its western marketing campaign on Q1. They already have a working product, more than 30 dapps, and many forks coming because of their forking tech (very good thing for ACT's hodlers), so it's a little odd that ACT is not better known outside of China. If that changes with the marketing and exposure on more exchange sites (I read that today they were going to be listed on CoinCodex. Can't confirm it, though), this coin could easily be a more than 1 billion market cap coin in the near future. Research a little about it, there's a lot that I didn't know and suprised me.

We just have to wait for the whole market to calm down before any coin, specially new ones, can make their way up there. A few weeks and Achain will go back to where it was + the forked coins, easy profit.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
raulo1985

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:17:40 AM

We just have to wait for the whole market to calm down before any coin, specially new ones, can make their way up there. A few weeks and Achain will go back to where it was + the forked coins, easy profit.

Agreed, but for me, in this case, there's a lot more than only speculation. The project is strong, so that should be enough for it to survice this market correction (people at their telegram group weren't worried at all). ABTC is a very solid project too, and because of the present situation an probably people dumping it inmediately, now it's worth cents. If we are talking speculation, AChain survived the correction (if it's already over), and it's one of the strongest projects that could survive a correction of this magnitude, and its price decreased to half because of the FUD and fork happening almost at once (and still its value is now stable and increasing). So, it should reach its ath sooner than we think. They are starting their western marketing campaign, get listed on another exchange site today, and still has a relatively low market cap for the kind of project it is, mainly because few people outside of China are aware of it. So, in pure speculation and looking at market cap and marketing coming soon, it's a very nice project to invest right now. The same with ABTC, this is a forked coin, but has nothing to do with ACT's purpose, and that's the interesting part of AChain's forking tech. The forked coin could serve a completely different purpose than the original coin, but still will be linked by their blockchain, so it's kind of a network of coins with a similar base code, but with different life use (they have a lot of interesting forks coming this year apparently). That's why ABTC doesn't compete with ACT at all. And if you look at ABTC specs and possible partnerships, it's a possible near-to-explode coin, and you got it for free if you got in the fork. ABTC is already partnered with CCTV I believe (have to confirm that), and also marketing at western countries is going to start soon too. On pure speculation basis, even if ACT, ABTC or any fork that comes after are shitcoins (which I strongly believe they aren't), they are smart investments now. Imagine having a coin that generates forks with real life uses on a regular basis, all of them with the potential of becoming good and strong projects, all for free just for hodling ACT. Let alone the increase in value I believe this coins is going to have.

Now, if you take a deeper look, read the whitepapers and see what AChain blockchain is about, you have a fundamental reason to believe this is truly one of the most promising projects in business right now. Because of its specs, dev team, partnerships, future forks, and marketing that is coming soon, I've read very serious comments from people that you know they know what they are talking about, that this could rival ETH, Neo, or even bitcoin in the future. Looking at what they are doing, it's not a fantasy, it could be real and it's not hard to see why. Forks are just the tip of the iceberg for what AChain is looking to achieve, and at its current market cap and value, I'm not exaggerating when saying that this coin could make me rich just by holding a good amount of them. I've done my research, and I'll do it. It's now the project I believe the most. Just wanted to point this out to you, so you can do your own research and decide for youself, because I hated that I didn't know about this because this project has almost zero information at bitcointalk or other western forums. I feel lucky that I've found it on an early stage, and I'm not going to miss this train, and I'm entering with big bucks.
raulo1985

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

Very good news to ACT hodlers:

- Today HitBTC announced that ACT is going to be listed very soon. It's part of their western marketing campaign that starts this month (there are Binance rumours too, but they are just rumours. HitBTC is official now). Official link: https://blog.hitbtc.com/achain-building-a-boundless-blockchain-reality/
- There're news regarding AChain and BOS (bitcoin OS). This is the post on official AChain twitter: "#BOS candy update for #Achainers: #Achain is in touch with #Bitcoin OS. More details will be announced shortly after official confirmation. Stay tuned! Buy #ACT, #Hodl Tight" People tried to get something from the admin at their telegram group about this, but he said that the info will be revelead soon.
- Today The North American Bitcoin Conference takes place at Miami. Achain is one of the platinum sponsors (that status and still relatively low market cap speaks for itself = very probable hidden gem), and Kyle Lu is going to talk about AChain. This and getting listed on known exchange sites are great ways to begin getting known in western countries. Links: https://btcmiami.com/session/achain/   and   https://btcmiami.com/sponsors/

Because of the market correction, I was able to fill my bags of ACTs at really nice prices. There's still time before this thing explodes (hopefully it will).
Coinwatcher2017

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

I'm also waiting for Kucoin :-(
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: