Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AChain (ACT) - ABTC fork Jan 12 - 10X soon?  (Read 1888 times)
nemid

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

I have one question, in order to Kucoin deliver the coin to their users, they need to list ABTC on their site, right? Have ABTC as a normal tradable coin...

And ABTC right now is not yet listed anywhere from what I understood? Could that be what is delaying Kucoin a little bit?
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

There was another coin called DAO.ACT? Is that the same coin. I thought however the other coin was about social stuff, interesting to watch though
coincidence?

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

There was another coin called DAO.ACT? Is that the same coin. I thought however the other coin was about social stuff, interesting to watch though

DOA.ACT after a quick look is a very different project.

This is Achain ACT
https://www.achain.com/
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

I hope we got our coins soon on kucoin.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

I think Achain will be invested in full. I will get 1 btc till the Cosmos version.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:48:59 AM

All the people who had their ACTs at their wallets at the time of the snapshot already got their ABTCs. AChain delivered on time. The people that had ACTs at Kucoin are the ones who haven't received them yet (Kucoin's telegram group is a warzone. With all the ETH withdrawal delays and not a word about ABTC). AChain confirmed that they delivered the coins to Kucoin, so it's Kucoin's fault for this delay. It seems like for the people who trusted on Kucoin there's nothing left to do but wait, because they don't give any info and when you talk to someone at their support service is like talking to a wall.

The price of ABTC is way bellow the dollar, but that was to be expected. Taking into account that this fork happened during all the FUD and market "crash", most of the ABTCs must have been dumped. I think the smart thing to do for the people who got or are going to get free ABTCs is to hodl them. Its value can only go up, and the project itself could be a not so hidden gem right now (it's a faster bitcoin with smart contracts). I got the feeling that if I get them (I'm beginning to think that Kucoin won't deliver here) and sell them, I'm going to regret it a lot. BTW, don't know if it's true but I read that ABTC already partnered with CCTV, so by March its value should rise.

AChain is going to start its western marketing campaign on Q1. They already have a working product, more than 30 dapps, and many forks coming because of their forking tech (very good thing for ACT's hodlers), so it's a little odd that ACT is not better known outside of China. If that changes with the marketing and exposure on more exchange sites (I read that today they were going to be listed on CoinCodex. Can't confirm it, though), this coin could easily be a more than 1 billion market cap coin in the near future. Research a little about it, there's a lot that I didn't know and suprised me.

I'm also waiting for Kucoin :-(

It's getting a little bit ridiculous although there is no reason for Kucoin to scam on something like this but it's still worrying that it takes this long. Hopefully we will get them when they start trading.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:55:48 PM

All the people who had their ACTs at their wallets at the time of the snapshot already got their ABTCs. AChain delivered on time. The people that had ACTs at Kucoin are the ones who haven't received them yet (Kucoin's telegram group is a warzone. With all the ETH withdrawal delays and not a word about ABTC). AChain confirmed that they delivered the coins to Kucoin, so it's Kucoin's fault for this delay. It seems like for the people who trusted on Kucoin there's nothing left to do but wait, because they don't give any info and when you talk to someone at their support service is like talking to a wall.

The price of ABTC is way bellow the dollar, but that was to be expected. Taking into account that this fork happened during all the FUD and market "crash", most of the ABTCs must have been dumped. I think the smart thing to do for the people who got or are going to get free ABTCs is to hodl them. Its value can only go up, and the project itself could be a not so hidden gem right now (it's a faster bitcoin with smart contracts). I got the feeling that if I get them (I'm beginning to think that Kucoin won't deliver here) and sell them, I'm going to regret it a lot. BTW, don't know if it's true but I read that ABTC already partnered with CCTV, so by March its value should rise.

AChain is going to start its western marketing campaign on Q1. They already have a working product, more than 30 dapps, and many forks coming because of their forking tech (very good thing for ACT's hodlers), so it's a little odd that ACT is not better known outside of China. If that changes with the marketing and exposure on more exchange sites (I read that today they were going to be listed on CoinCodex. Can't confirm it, though), this coin could easily be a more than 1 billion market cap coin in the near future. Research a little about it, there's a lot that I didn't know and suprised me.

I'm also waiting for Kucoin :-(

It's getting a little bit ridiculous although there is no reason for Kucoin to scam on something like this but it's still worrying that it takes this long. Hopefully we will get them when they start trading.

I think getting a new coin listed on Kucoin is not a simple matter.  Even after Kucoin announces a new coin officially it seems to take up to 4-5 business days before the coin paris actually starts trading.  Hopefully Kucoin is working on this and the wait is almost over.  I will give them the benefit of the doubt as they have experienced tremendous fast growth in the last 3 weeks.  The hardfork of ACT is just more work piled on to an already overworked staff given their recent expansion. 
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

I have one question, in order to Kucoin deliver the coin to their users, they need to list ABTC on their site, right? Have ABTC as a normal tradable coin...

And ABTC right now is not yet listed anywhere from what I understood? Could that be what is delaying Kucoin a little bit?

I think you are correct.  It will be a lot of work for Kucoin to be the first exchange to officially list ABTC.  I suspect even though Kucoin may have the forked tokens in their possession that there is probably a lot of legal paper work that needs to be completed on both sides (Kucoin and ABTC) before  listing and token release.
Backtrace

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

This is taken from the ABTC website regarding the shares on Kucoin.

"Announcements for receiving ABTC

2018-01-15 18:00

1. Bitcoin Wallet users need to import his or her own BTC private key to receive ABTC. ABTC System will not store the users' private key, and performs encryption during the transmission. But just in case, please transfer the BTC on the private key to another address before you receive ABTC.

2. The ACT Wallet (including PC Wallet and Kcash Wallet) users will automatically receive ABTC without any further operation.

3. If your ACT or BTC stores in Huobi, OKEX, Ourdax and Kucoin, please wait for the receipt scheme to be issued by the exchange.

-----ABTC Team"

https://www.abitcoin.one/notice-en.html#/abtc-get
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

This is taken from the ABTC website regarding the shares on Kucoin.

"Announcements for receiving ABTC

2018-01-15 18:00

1. Bitcoin Wallet users need to import his or her own BTC private key to receive ABTC. ABTC System will not store the users' private key, and performs encryption during the transmission. But just in case, please transfer the BTC on the private key to another address before you receive ABTC.

2. The ACT Wallet (including PC Wallet and Kcash Wallet) users will automatically receive ABTC without any further operation.

3. If your ACT or BTC stores in Huobi, OKEX, Ourdax and Kucoin, please wait for the receipt scheme to be issued by the exchange.

-----ABTC Team"

https://www.abitcoin.one/notice-en.html#/abtc-get

Great find and thanks for sharing that information about ABTC on the exchanges, it is very helpful!  I guess I continue to wait for Kucoin.   
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

I confirm that , I received my Funds in kucoin exchange , I purchased Act before the fork And Sold On time before dump occured.

Users may check your kucoin exchange , its on end of Wallet address page

I will Hold my tokens for long term for Good profit
Joules

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

Already receive the ABTC

But no market as of now Smiley
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

In my own understanding Act has a lot of good works and possible to have a great one in the future. After the fork a sure  pump and dump with this following in bitcoins trend. Hence 10x still a good way up or 5x on its price now still attainable.
holdem

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

This one will fly high 2018, thats the ethereum for forking and its already have more projects than neo running Wink

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

AChain (ACT) - ABTC fork Jan 12 - 10X soon?

I have never heard of this coin before. But some members say that this coin is like an easy investment and more profitable.  Smiley

bannedzee (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

If you missed the VeChain moon, this is your chance. ACT is still @ $0.50
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

AChain is really a sleeping giant. It is an already working product and good technologoy. However price is so low because it is not introduced to western investors yet. Now you can buy ACT from Kucoin exchange, they are making some meetings in Europe this month. This may help price increasing. I recommend everyone researching about this coin.
endygwa

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

I also received my ABTC coins on Kucoin.

Any information about when/where we will be able to trade ABTC?
nemid

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

Kucoin said they will be making a decision this week if they will trade ABTC or not. But honestly I think they will wait some more time...
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

Kucoin said they will be making a decision this week if they will trade ABTC or not. But honestly I think they will wait some more time...

I also see my small number of new ABTC tokens on Kucoin but no price per token is given.   It will be interesting to see if ABTC does make it to the Kucoin exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: