Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:53:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor?  (Read 1584 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

I think that no coin near eth yet, some of the coin got the potential to compete but it's no the time yet, it's still need users and support, the coin like dash, litecoin, ripple or stellar are some of the example, if the support of the coins keep on increasing then eth could have rival

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:40:00 AM

EOS
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

Right now, I do not think that any altcoin can beat ethereum. Ethereum already surpassed so much issues last year and look at it now, it is unstoppable at this moment. Unlike other coins which is having a difficult time after a certain decrease in their values. What ever goes into ethereum's way, it will find its way to redeem itself, just like what bitcoin went through last year.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

Ethereum becomes in demand because of the issuance of so many ERC20 compatible tokens but Doge can become a stiff competitor.  Why? My country only accepts Bitcoin and trading altcoins is a long process.  Usually this altcoin are easily convertible to ETH but highly expensive in gas whenever you directly convert your ETH to BTC.  To reduce the cost, only Doge can reduce the gas fees.  ETH to Doge to BTC.  I think if Doge developer could make an innovation that altcoins can be directly converted to Doge then Ethereum would really be beaten.  
Tubsie

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

I dont hear anyone in this topic about Lisk, They started a bit earlier then waves and are doing really good as well.

I didnt read much about cardano yet but is that really gonna be a good one?
Ric8

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:10:45 AM

i think most possible Ethereum competitor are waves and Eos.

Waves
Waves is an open-source blockchain platform, developed, marketed, and operated by Waves Platform AG, that allows users to launch their own custom cryptocurrency tokens.

Eos
EOS.IO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications (the “EOS.IO Software”). This is achieved through an operating system-like construct upon which applications can be built. The software provides accounts, authentication, databases, asynchronous communication and the scheduling of applications across multiple CPU cores and/or clusters. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized application.

Eos launch Dawn 3.0 soon and the current ico state is 203/350, the ico still got 147 period to go.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
Probably that is BCH, but even new altcoin is has the same opportunity size. I recently interested in XCPO it was listed in Cryptopia, I get it news in it official telegram about project development, I think this Coin is pretty promising, the ICO price of it is just 100 satoshi, the ICO ended 3 month ago but now it price is reach 3500 satoshi aproximatel. The market cap is still low so when new investor buy XCPO for run the masternode of then the price will automatically pump, investors are love to run the masternode of Copico because they will earn $28 approximately every day !!! . The dev also will double the reward after the new wallet of it is released. It's meant that the investors will earn $56 everyday.

ParallelSquid

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

In my opinion the possible competitor of ETH is the coins in the top 10 except bitcoin, because i guess there is no competition to bitcoin. BCH, ripple and cardano is near ETH are more likely to bypass the ETH in the market.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

At present there is no competitor for Ethereum. The reason is Ethereum was strongly showing strength without support of any lobby. Now  it's strength understand by various lobbies.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

I think there is many altcoins that could be competitors for ethereum. for example, litecoin, monero, dash, zec and bitcoin cash is the coin with an expensive price and the cheap price is waves, ada, lisk. but I don't think that the cheap coin could be a competitor for ethereum because they will need time to increase their price first and they should make something different than ethereum and other coins so they can be a new competitor for ethereum.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I think it's NEO, because NEO and ETH have a very large community base, and the smart contracts on NEO are as well as eth.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cripto_fc

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

what about ripple. they are showing good results
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

For a currency to match BTC and ETH, it has to be a real crypto, that means it must be possible to mine it.  If you can't mine it, it isn't a real cryptocurrency.  So you can automatically cross off Ripple, Cardano, Tronix, and so on, since they can't be mined.  Things like Bitcoin Cash, ZCash, Monero, Electroneum, Bitcore, Verge, ZClassic, ZenCash, GameCredits, can all be mined and mined at a good profit.  I really feel that the best understanding of crypto is to do at least a little mining on the side.  That way you become familiar with things that are otherwise invisible.  You learn about up and coming currencies as they suddenly become profitable to mine, even with tiny market caps (< $10M USD ).

Why in the world do you think mining is a requirement for something to be a cryprocurrency. Nothing could be further from the truth.

One of the core concepts of a cryptocurrency is that they're decentralized. As long as you have a computer capable of mining, you can obtain a share without spending anything, except for electricity. More importantly, everyone has an equal opportunity to gain the same share, given how much they're willing to invest. PoS coins like Ripple and Cardano fail in this respect, as one individual starts with all the coins. No distribution can ever be equitable if that's the case.
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

Mining is hardly more equitable, considering coins are distributed based on initial investment, PoS is no less a distributed system.
Just the same way mining can be mismanaged through badly premining, PoS can be well managed with a good distribution idea. PoW is just gen 1 technology. the future will move away from it.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

EOS is s formidable competitor of ethereum on paper and most of the claim they present has not been explained to us how they are going to achieve them.  ETC  is also big rival of Ethereum but up to date they have not been able to achieve what ethereum has achieved in 2017 alone. Neither could be a good competitor and give ethereum run for it's achievement.

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

For me I think, most possible competitor of Ethereum is Bitcoin cash and Ripple since their price now is also increasing and they are also getting popular now so I think many people will also invest on them.
moriocrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

I found this ETHB. How about it?

2018 TOKEN GIVEAWAY!  Get FREE EtherBTC tokens!  I just registered for the EtherBTC 2018 Airdrop and you can, too!  Go to http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DpDmW&m=kXm5gJ19ts1YO_2&b=RGv9dFwwzSBgx0DrYZDGWg today!
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

all in top 50 are competitor of ethereum specially ripple , dogecoin waves neo and IOTA we dont know what will happen this coming year
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Ethereum is leading the alternative coins, and i'd say the biggest competitor of eth is ripple and litecoin. The two altcoins is going after eth in terms of its price increase. Thise are the altcoins to invest in and watch for this year.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

I agree that it's either of the two (Ripple and LTC), but Ripple is a much greater threat considering its potential market will be people linked to the banks it will soon be associated with.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: