Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor?  (Read 1579 times)
George P.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

In my opinion Eos, Cardano (ADA) and NEO  are the biggest competitors
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:36:57 AM

I'd say it's waves. Still a baby with huge pontencial to grow and great projects inside, like wagger, OCL and MyTracknet
Yes waves is good and and have potencial, reliable and safe.

TheBestEver

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:53:49 AM

EOS is also VERY good!
Yeah!!! +++
morkriger

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:01:33 AM

In terms of functionality I agree with those talking about waves, it's quite competitive and solid project, worth it to research and invest some in there.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

Ethereum is leading the alternative coins, and i'd say the biggest competitor of eth is ripple and litecoin. The two altcoins is going after eth in terms of its price increase. Thise are the altcoins to invest in and watch for this year.
in the ranks ltc will indeed be a competitor. but still there are many other potential coin that can be a competitor of ethereum. the world of crypto presents many surprising surprises

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Timilehin3565

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:05:52 AM

I think it's other crypto e.g litecion (LTC),and others
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

Definitely NEO, ADA, EOS.
But it's also possible that WAVES, Aeternity, Zilliqa will show some good moves. 2018 should be pretty interesting for crypto.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

EOS is also VERY good!
This is one of the few coins that I really like. They occupy 20 percent of my portfolio tokens. Coin is not very greatly increased, but it has very good prospects. Also keep the Factom, Ripple and NEO. This is the most powerful competitors Ethereum. You need to consider that they have a different price.

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.

waves, lite coin, dodge and iota i think they have a potential to over run the etherium but it will take more time or year to make it happen. but those tokens has a different specification but good in their field of uses. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

There are many possible competitors of ethereum because many altcoins has a potential and possibility to have more investors on it. But my perspective the has possible competitors of ehereum are litecoin, ripple, wave or bitcoin cash. These four altcoins has  a great potential to be a higher competitor and they have a great high rate in trading site. In this year 2018 many altcoins will rise up because many people wants to invest in theses altcoins.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

There are many possible competitors of ethereum because many altcoins has a potential and possibility to have more investors on it. But my perspective the has possible competitors of ehereum are litecoin, ripple, wave or bitcoin cash. These four altcoins has  a great potential to be a higher competitor and they have a great high rate in trading site. In this year 2018 many altcoins will rise up because many people wants to invest in theses altcoins.
It is true that there are many good altcoins besides Ethereum but can you answer the following questions:
  • 1. Is there a platform other than Ethereum used for the new ico project?
  • 2. Is there a platform that has a smart contract system like Ethereum?
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

I think it's either ripple or nem but all alts can become a big competitor of ethereum in just one pump of any alts and ethereum will be out on the top. Aternative coins are really promising and I think they are just waiting for their right time to finally hit the market and pump well. I'll be not surprise if one day will come and all these alts will become popular and valuable like what has bitcoin become today.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

Competitor is no here because all of different coins are give so much conveniece i think if we have many here that can brings knowledge and profit in some jobs here that's good and it's learn while earn in crypto so there's no competitor at all.You need only to invest if the coins run so well like btc,eth,xrb,xrp and xem now,Moreover do think positive way here and not negative, it's created and run by the conveniece so if we think negative here i think it's not well in crypto.
andreasdope

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

eos for me
Xondnera

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

ETH has no competitor till date. All the ico's are made on the ETH platform and there is no other platform which is as popular as ETH.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:35:10 PM

Well the only competitor of ethereum is ripple and NEO since they are doing good nowadays i will consider ripple and NEO in my portfolio if they are still doing great in 2018 but for now i'll just watch their movements and also, Waves is will upward too i am glad that have invested on it but i will sell them sooner or later if they reach my sell price. Litecoin is slowing down at the moment but it is huge competitor though.
jakaKak

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

I think we will get the answer this year since in 2017, there was a huge number of new tokens and coin which will have time to grow now. We might see a huge battle for third place when it comes to market cap.

Shaofalova

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

In my opinion Ada and waves can beat Etherium.. But if the solve some problems, the will not bitted! I hope so, and believe in Etherium

HolaHey

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

There are several: ADA, NEO, Waves. But, I think, soon we will see some more competitors Smiley
Team Saske

Activity: 112

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: