Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor?  (Read 1579 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:49 AM

There are several: ADA, NEO, Waves. But, I think, soon we will see some more competitors Smiley
Why do you say the ADA will be an ETH rival? The coin is like a new born in Japan. But everyone says ADA is a good coin, I do not understand.
if you say waves, i strongly agree.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

if we talk about the price, then I think dash, monero, litecoin, zec is biggest ethereum so far and this coin could increase too like ethereum. and if we take a look in the exchange, that coins have potential to grow more and even the price will compete with ethereum as for now, that coins is not show a good progress but for a long term, I think it will continue to increase. but if we talk about the function, I think there will be too many coins that will be a competitor for the ethereum and only time will answer.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

I have only two that i can mention right now that could easily be "better" than ethereum.

Neo & ADA, they are the most capable of doing so, or at least, be a little bit "similiar" of what ethereum is.
Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:21:07 AM

Strat and NEO will be the competitor of ETHE!
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

NEO and Waves could be a competitor for ETH, many ICOs are now beginning to use NEO and Waves as a platform, and some ICO projects that use the NEO and Waves platform are always successful
Webcelerator
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

let's pay attention to NEO. NEO and Ethereum are very similar to each other. They expose their own accounts for decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. Only ETH belongs to everyone, then NEO is purely Chinese cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, I see a great future for NEO. Considering that about 80% of the mining capacities are accounted for by China, NEO is the closest competitor of ETH in the future.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

I think Bitcoin cash and Litecoin are the possible competitors of ETH since they were also getting popular now. Litecoin though has smaller price but it looks promising and has potentials. But I think ETH is still better than other altcoins
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:43:59 AM

I think good competitor it is - Neo. They have a lot of ICO today and good promotion.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:09:35 AM

I think good competitor it is - Neo. They have a lot of ICO today and good promotion.

I am very interested in Tezos and EOS. While Tezos has had it's share of drama and EOS has raised a stupid $1 billion dollars, I think the next stage of on chain governance could be very interesting. Also because both projects have such vast amounts of capital to reinvest in projects on their platforms, I believe this will give developers a pretty strong incentive to switch.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

I think their biggest competitor is neo or ada. Neo is the bigger one because they also have several icos running on their platform while ada isn't there yet. People claim neo as chinese ethereum but in the future i can see them going toes to toes against ethereum in this space.

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

I think stellar and ripple will be Ethereum competitors. They have good fundamental. They make deals to several banks and fintech.
They also have good community. So, stellar and ripple is good competitors for Ethereum
Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

according to me it is neo. new icos have started using the neo blockchain to develop their token due to clogged blockchain of ethereum and we have witnessed the recent growth of neo to 140+ $..
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

Well as far as I know EOS is the biggest competitor to ETH. The only thing is that EOS has yet to launch a fully functional public blockchain (test net already launched), and that's why a bit under the radar for now. But when launched it is sure to give a shock to ETH as EOS can process thousands of transactions per second and is built by the same man (Dan Larimer) who built Steem and Bitshares. I think EOS can be one of the fastest growing project this year.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

today I'm still not see closed competitor for Ethereum.
this coin still will go to the moon with if they make development and reduce the GAS fee.
but if this ICO (CREDITS) can made their concept to build a fast transaction (1.000.000x speed) on Blockchain,
its not possible if them can compete with the Ethereum.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

I think stellar and ripple will be Ethereum competitors. They have good fundamental. They make deals to several banks and fintech.
They also have good community. So, stellar and ripple is good competitors for Ethereum
I share your opinion here. I strongly believe that Stellar Lumens and Ripple are powerful contenders to Ethereum due to reasons like big community support, great developer teams and great real world use cases. Along with these coins, I feel that NEO and Waves have huge potential and could potentially challenge Ethereum in the future due to reasons like excellent platforms and great developer team.

I feel that Litecoin and Dashcoin also are possible contenders to Ethereum while Bitcoin Cash is another contender which many people tend to overlook due to the controversies surrounding it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Red.

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Considering the functional nature of ETH as a way to build Dapps, establish smart contracts, and as a platform for other offerings.
These are the platforms that seem to be its closest competitors,

NEO - Origins in China, earlier known as Antshares, NEO is the biggest 'Functional' platform. It already hosted some successful ICO's lately.

Waves - This is another platform, smaller than NEO, but is 'Functional' as well, its hosted some ICOs's as well recently.

EOS - This is a challenger; The promotor is a veteran of Bitshares & steemit , They have good funding and have also put out a testnet sometime in december if I'm not wrong. This will be good to watch.

ADA- Cardano - This is a new challenger Based in Japan. Not a lot of work has been completed, nor do they have a 'Functional' platform as of yet. There has been some news of its blockchain to be used for an educational credential usecase (being developed) by some Universities in Greece. They just have a wallet published (reviews say its a bit buggy atm) BUT they seem to be developing a very robust platform that is privacy AND regulator friendly (goodness knows what that may mean) BUT the promoter seems to have a lot of street cred, he contributed to the ETH project and Bitshares as well if I'm not mistaken.

Looking forward to hearing about other promising platforms.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

I think BCH is a competitor who almost beat Ethereum even though Ripple shifts BCH position in cryptocurrency, but if looking at the price and future i choose BCH as my third coin after Bitcoin and Ethereum. In addition BCH also gives almost the same advantages as ETH.
In March i plan to invest some of my money into BCH.
Disappointed or Lucky i will accept it as a risk.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
IliaNoz

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

I'd say NEO and Neblio.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

At Market now there is a lot of coins that can compete with ETH and eventually we will see who it will be, and just to put forward in the absence of any sense
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Neo, ICON, Qtum, Neblio

in that order
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: