Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:03:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor?  (Read 1584 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.

Long-term it's probably Cardano. I still can't believe that this is a top 5 coin already - it is so early in development. I have a small amount, but would like to have more.
However I would not give up on Ethereum - this is still the number one in its class, and is likely to remain so at least in the medium term.

Play0r

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

I am for EOS.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

It depends on the feature that you  want to compare but in terms of Smart Contracts Waves is already there. NEO is also one of the threat and Stratis is two step behind and there are more that is under development.

ashrath

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

Lite coin ,ripple
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

I don't think ripple will be a very strong or direct competitor to eth simply because it's Chinese and backed by the banks.

People see ETH as a more international coin with better tech and generally don't trust banks so.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

It depends on the feature that you  want to compare but in terms of Smart Contracts Waves is already there. NEO is also one of the threat and Stratis is two step behind and there are more that is under development.

There are a lof of coin that can be competitor of ethereum, like ripple ,litecoin, neo ,waves etc but I am always on the ethereum because I believe on it and I know this is a potential coin. Soon the price of eth will increase a lot.
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

I think Ripple is not far behind and in fact, it doesn't pose as a threat to Eth only, but Bitcoin as well since banks will be supporting Ripple for daily transactions which will eventually make it more popular and in-demand.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

It will most probably be NEO. All others look thrash!
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

If Tezos (XTZ) is launched, then it can compete with the ether, they collected very large funds. I keep an eye on this, and as soon
as the deal breaks off from the ground, maybe I'll buy it, but while I'm looking.
Also Neo, EOS, Waves
adealegas

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Definitly ADA, maybe waves.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

I think stellar and ripple will be Ethereum competitors. They have good fundamental. They make deals to several banks and fintech.
They also have good community. So, stellar and ripple is good competitors for Ethereum
I share your opinion here. I strongly believe that Stellar Lumens and Ripple are powerful contenders to Ethereum due to reasons like big community support, great developer teams and great real world use cases. Along with these coins, I feel that NEO and Waves have huge potential and could potentially challenge Ethereum in the future due to reasons like excellent platforms and great developer team.

I feel that Litecoin and Dashcoin also are possible contenders to Ethereum while Bitcoin Cash is another contender which many people tend to overlook due to the controversies surrounding it.

yeah if NEO and STELLAR can made a Good platform and have a unique for replacing the GAS technology of ETH
I guest they will replacing ETH. but in another hand ETH still most popular and secure protocol until now.
maybe still need much time.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
nemid

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:54:37 AM

I believe NEO is building the structure to became the main competitor. We are already seeing some great ICOs built over NEO, and they have some amazing ideas and community.
hehemon

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:00:09 AM

waves
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

In my opinion there are many competitor of Ethereum like NEO, EOS, WAVES, STELLAR, ADA, ARCBLOCK. But the most competitor is NEO, STELLAR and WAVES because their blockchain smart contract has been use other party to create application and running ICO.

veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

many competitors in the coin business will make the coins become strong and I think there are some alt-coins that can be eth competitors such as waves

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
GeoDudeScho

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

I would say Ripple is one of the coins that could compete with Ethereum this 2018. Checking on the performance of Ripple from 2017 data. It has a good chance that it will compete with Ethereum maybe not on how it works as we all know they work differently but with regards to prices of this coins I would say Ripple has a strong competition this 2018.

Read more about Ripple and Ethereum, they are not competitors and are almost as different as two cryptocurrencies can be. This question was not about price.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Its already listed, go to coinmarketcap
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

I'm seeing Neo is the closest competitor for Ethereum because Neo is also offering smart contracts to new coins and ICOs to power up their network and coin dominance in the future.
Maybe also Bancor but I don't think it's a close contender for Neo and Ethereum but I think it's a very long way to par Ethereum network this time.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

waves

I don't think Waves is a close contender on paring Ethereum network and start contracts because Ethereum holds the most ERC20 coins today and many ERC20 coins to come within this year.
I could say, Neo and Bancor is the closer competitor of Ethereum but that doesn't mean they will replace Ethereum soon.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

Electroneum is probably not very popular today but Ethereum will be negligent on their platform. Surely electroneum will go ahead with them, especially when the ETN is rising and that's the way that investors are moving. which hopefully will not happen because the prices actually fall Ethereum.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀