Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:07:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor?  (Read 1582 times)
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:40:57 AM

The possibilities that can rival ethereum are NEO, waves because I think these two coins have a good market value.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

The possibilities that can rival ethereum are NEO, waves because I think these two coins have a good market value.

don't forget about the other oldest coins like dash, litecoin, monero, and maybe zec and zcl, because I think those coins can get increase higher at any time. so I think not just neo and waves that can be ethereum competitor, there are many other coins that could possible to be the competitor in the future. and we can have those coins, we can get ready if there is an increase in the price in the short-time or in the long-term.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jbdjy

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

I think NEO, NEO's goal is to use blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets, use smart contracts to automatically manage digital assets, and achieve a "wisdom economy" of distributed networks. It is called Ethereum in China.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

Currently its NEO because its already working also lots of successful projects using NEO blockchain based technology for example Ontology still lots .EOS has to launch mainnet still its just speculative currency . Most saying EOS would be next ethereum but i think NEO takes place after ethereum.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

Nothing can beat ethereum as this is the original and team are contineously developing their project to provides a smooth and fast transations. There are some following the steps such as Neo, waves, etc.. but it will be a long run for them to officially become a great competitor . For now they are just a second option.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
Ethereum popularized the term, smart contracts, houses a network for ERC-20 tokens, and provides a framework for building decentralized applications
the possibility of ethereum coin competitors:
1. ETC
2. NEO
3. EOS
4. waves
5. LISK
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

I think NEO is the rival of ETH, as everyone knows NEO is called ETH currency of Southeast Asia. NEO's maximum supply is less than ETH, so NEO's price may be higher than the price of ETH
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

Nothing can beat ethereum as this is the original and team are contineously developing their project to provides a smooth and fast transations. There are some following the steps such as Neo, waves, etc.. but it will be a long run for them to officially become a great competitor . For now they are just a second option.
I think the ethereum transaction process is very fast. and I also believe that the other option will not bo able to beat the fame of ethereum. because for me ethereum is the most potent coin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

it is very difficult to say what exactly is a competitor. perhaps all the coins that are either rapidly developing or have a lot of capital investment or are close in price are competitors.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

A lot of hype around Stellar and EOS. I think they are the main competitors, but I would not advise buying EOS now!
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

I think is dash
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

I think Ripple is not far behind and in fact, it doesn't pose as a threat to Eth only, but Bitcoin as well since banks will be supporting Ripple for daily transactions which will eventually make it more popular and in-demand.
hongtranggg

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

Now there are two projects that can become a competitor for ETH: WAVES and NEO. These projects are similar in technology to the ethereum network. But still they have not become as popular as ETH today.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

One of the most promising candidates for The Ethereum title is QTUM, a hybrid cryptocurrency technology that takes the best attributes of bitcoin and Ethereum, and blends them together. And another competitor is NEO. NEO is what people like to call "Chinese Ethereum," and not without reason. First, they are very similar, and expose their own decentralized application (gapps) and smart contract accounts. They are both open source, but while Ethereum is supported by a democratic developer base, NEO has full support from the Chinese government. This has made it popular both at home and abroad, as well as for its unique value proposition.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

In view of technology, Wave, Neo and Tezos can be ETH competitor . But most awaited ting is Tezos launch.

Tezos implements (some key features):
Initially PoS (Proof of Stake), a less expensive alternative to PoW
Smart contracts written in a functional paradigm with formal verification
Self-amending - no need to hard forking for most fundamental changes to the protocol (this could be huge)

There one latest article on Tezos development. Tezos is expected to launch in Q3-2018.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

Besides bitcoin, I can sense monero or ripple. Not just because of its price but also the stability in the crypto market. But since ethereum has wide range of platform, it is really gonna be hard to be its competitor.
asdksakz9999

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:15:08 AM

I think Bitcoin cash and Litecoin are the possible competitors of ETH since they were also getting popular now. Litecoin though has smaller price but it looks promising and has potentials. But I think ETH is still better than other altcoins.
rsamura62

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

I think Bitcoin cash and Litecoin are the possible competitors of ETH since they were also getting popular now. Litecoin though has smaller price but it looks promising and has potentials. But I think ETH is still better than other altcoins.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

Ethereum competitor is for me, NEO.
NEO have smart contracts just like Ethereum and it has almost the same features as Ethereum as well like scalability, transaction speed, smart contracts and more.
NEO had more investors and supporters as well and it's backbone is a top notch as well.
But in reality, Ethereum is the strongest altcoin in the crypto market today and was predicted that it will surpass Bitcoin's market cap in the future.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:15:06 PM

Well, I agree on Bitcoin Cash, LiteCoin are two of the best competitors of Ethereum but for me it's NEO as it is also the mother of the smart contracts that became some of the top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com
Just like Ethereum, NEO is fast, scalable and reliable and I think in the future, NEO will surpass Ethereum's market cap.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: