Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most possible Ethereum competitor?  (Read 1579 times)
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

If I have to be honest, I'm not sure about this question. But I guess that could be Litecoin and Cardano. These are my suggestions.  Grin

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

Litecoin, ripple or neo for me are the best picks, cause nowadays they are doing some great moves and in near future  if they will just follow that trend they could come closer and closer to second place.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Guys! Let's list the most possible competitors of Ethereum.
I think the NEO is currently the strongest competitor for ethereum. you can see the development of NEO until now and there will be no more coins that can be a strong competitor like NEO
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

A lot of Altcoin is out there struggling to be the best, but to my own point of view, if any coin is going to be a compete with etherum, i think it could be Monero or litecoin.
greydking

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

Ethereum is leading the alternative coins, and i'd say the biggest competitor of eth is ripple and litecoin. The two altcoins is going after eth in terms of its price increase. Thise are the altcoins to invest in and watch for this year.
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

I can not predict exactly which coins can compete with ETH. All coins have the potential to develop. All can happen in cryptocurrency
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

If I have to be honest, I'm not sure about this question. But I guess that could be Litecoin and Cardano. These are my suggestions.  Grin

Litecoin and Cardano are not competitors of Ethereum, because they are developing in different area.

The strongest competitor of EThereum is NEO. NEO is developing fast and in a year or so we will see a lot more projects based on NEO platform.
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

I think neo and stellar lumens are the possible competitors of ETH since they were also getting popular now. Neo though has smaller price but it looks promising and has potentials. But I think ETH is still better than them but i see them as a good competitor.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:07 PM

EOS
a brand new coin presently in its ICO being known as the "Ether killer". Created with the aid of STEEM and Bitshares founder Dan Larimer, EOS promises to be an alternative to and much more scalable than ETH with 0 transaction prices.
I was continuously amazed that eos could do a yearlong ico at a time even as there may be however so much uncertainty surrounding ico's
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

in case you speak me about other cryptocurrencies, there are many others. Take for instance bitcoin, ethereums biggest competitor. there are many elements that go into whether or no longer a crypto is a hit but ethereum has many competition simply look up "top 100 cryptos" and you'll see
cocatao31

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

I think stellar and ripple will be Ethereum competitors. They have good fundamental. They make deals to several banks and fintech.
They also have good community. So, stellar and ripple is good competitors for Ethereum Cheesy
mimota156

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

it hit many of ether's weaknesses . for example : network congestion , high transfer fee , difficult to expand .
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

I think many coins will be ethereum competitors. Like BCH, NEO, IOTA and others coin will be the ethereum competitors. I look in coinmarketcap there much coin with great development and the price higher day by day.
thongnguyen1868

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

I think Ripple is not far behind and in fact, it doesn't pose as a threat to Eth only, but Bitcoin as well since banks will be supporting Ripple for daily transactions which will eventually make it more popular and in-demand.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Thanks to excellent technical solutions, EOS has every chance to become the main alternative to Ethereum. If the declared bandwidth of the network is really achieved, EOS will leave far behind all its competitors. The market capitalization of the cryptocurrency is constantly growing, new capital is actively pouring into EOS, a significant part of which is spent on the promotion of the project.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

As of today ethereum coins is the best coin to invest because it is pumping and grows from $200 dollars to $600 so there are people who really earns a huge amount of profit if they just hold their coin for a very long time.

rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Every time more we can see a lot of competitors of ethereum. Here you hace a list of them:

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@champagnecrypto/top-5-ethereum-competitors
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

I think a good rival to Ethereum Ripple. Ripple allows you to work with cross-border payments faster than the usual 2-4 days. At its core, Ripple is based on an open shared database or registry that uses the reconciliation process, which allows you to make payments, exchange and transfer of funds in a distributed process.
yarozaqu

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

The most possible ethereum competitor, Bitcoin is the first, Lite coin and Ripple. I think that.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

In my opinion the most competitor of ETH is NEO, EOS, ADA, STELLAR, ONT, ZIL, WAVES. All these coin has chance to be better than ETH as smart contract in the future. The price of these coin also was give huge return, in the long term possible to give the same return like ETH.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: