Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]TradeBit - First mobile solutions for managing your cryptocurrencies!  (Read 1683 times)
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

TradeBit will be the first exchange to support all 180 encrypted currencies, and I'm sure it will be exciting if it comes out. I think the team works hard and they answer almost every question, this is one of the keys to success in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l4s7re4lg4mer (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:28:41 PM

I really liked the app, but as always I have some concerns regarding the app security. Do You offer any guarantees regarding the app security? Can You expand on it (provide me with more comments/insights/explanations)? Do You want to involve all the exchange markets or only the specific ones from the Top List?

We want to import all the exchanges supporting API as a beginning for automated portfolio tracking so your keys could be passive with permission only to read balance. When we implemented trading and full support of the APIs we will share more about the security.
l4s7re4lg4mer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

No matter what kind of technology you develop you can't circumvent events that trigger taxes. It doesn't even make sense to say that any technology product helps to prevent taxes in a legal way. Whenever you purchase a sell a crypto you have to pay taxes no matter what in most countries of the world. How are you allegedly going to prevent taxation in a legal way?

We are not preventing taxes, but we want to minimize them. Also at the moment, you pay taxes only when you cash out, but not if you pay directly in crypto.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Blockcain  technology now is a good time to join the biggest party, so join and do not miss it #TradeBit Join ICO @TradeBitToken is a new project..hope that this project will be a great project..so guys join here https://www.tradebit.me/  and https://twitter.com/TradeBitToken
l4s7re4lg4mer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

We are happy to announce the development of our own portfolio tracking API server for better reliability of "Automated Portfolio Tracking".
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

No matter what kind of technology you develop you can't circumvent events that trigger taxes. It doesn't even make sense to say that any technology product helps to prevent taxes in a legal way. Whenever you purchase a sell a crypto you have to pay taxes no matter what in most countries of the world. How are you allegedly going to prevent taxation in a legal way?

We are not preventing taxes, but we want to minimize them. Also at the moment, you pay taxes only when you cash out, but not if you pay directly in crypto.

That is not true for most parts in the world. In almost every country paying with crypto is a taxable event (capital gains). And changing BTC into ETH is also a taxable event almost anywhere in the world. You should get familiar with that stuff before you build blockchain solutions Wink

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
l4s7re4lg4mer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

That is not true in most parts of the world. In almost every country paying with crypto is a taxable event (capital gains). And changing BTC into ETH is also a taxable event almost anywhere in the world. You should get familiar with that stuff before you build blockchain solutions Wink

I think you didn't catch the whole idea of the project.

We are building a platform for managing your cryptocurrencies.

1. Automated Portfolio tracking
2. Trading Signals and Portfolio insights
3. Coaching System
4. Trading via API
5. Exchange with top 200 support
6. Ranking system for cryptocurrencies
7. Universal wallet
8. 3rd party add-ons
9. One click FIAT /Crypto/Fiat conversion

So the feature "9" is where we want to allow our user's possibility to spend their cryptocurrencies directly from our wallet or exchange without any taxes coming from us. Now you have to use a lot of 3rd party software to get that done and you pay a lot of extra taxes. As I said before we are not going to avoid legal authorities taxes in any way, but we want to release our users from the extra taxation and fees they pay to third party companies for nothing.

Thanks

Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

Hello Bounty manager, I have joined the facebook and twitter campaign. Thank you

Facebook Campaign
Bitcointalk Url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1692567
Facebook Url: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001371464097
Friends: 2144
ETH wallet address: 0x33BB3061F1BD6C89837502c670a4275Bce610B7B

Twitter Campaign
Bitcointalk Url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1692567
Twitter Url: https://twitter.com/Mfirstov
Twitter Audit Link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/Mfirstov
Followers: 2305
ETH wallet address: 0x33BB3061F1BD6C89837502c670a4275Bce610B7B
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

I think the project is waiting for a great future. I believe that the development team will succeed, because they work very hard. Always answer questions, this can not help!
l4s7re4lg4mer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

The word about the project is spreading, we want to thank our great community.
Twilvin

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  How many People are working on this project?   Gratitude.
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

That is not true in most parts of the world. In almost every country paying with crypto is a taxable event (capital gains). And changing BTC into ETH is also a taxable event almost anywhere in the world. You should get familiar with that stuff before you build blockchain solutions Wink

3. Coaching System
4. Trading via API
7. Universal wallet
8. 3rd party add-ons

So the feature "9" is where we want to allow our user's possibility to spend their cryptocurrencies directly from our wallet or exchange without any taxes coming from us. Now you have to use a lot of 3rd party software to get that done and you pay a lot of extra taxes. As I said before we are not going to avoid legal authorities taxes in any way, but we want to release our users from the extra taxation and fees they pay to third party companies for nothing.

Thanks

Thank you for the clarification. That makes a lot more sense than saying we want to help our customers to pay no taxes. The context you gave let's your claim appear much more reasonable Smiley

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
l4s7re4lg4mer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

3. Coaching System
4. Trading via API
7. Universal wallet
8. 3rd party add-ons

Thanks

Thank you for the clarification. That makes a lot more sense than saying we want to help our customers to pay no taxes. The context you gave let's your claim appear much more reasonable Smiley

Yes, we are trying to solve many problems which are present at the moment when you are dealing with cryptocurrencies. Out team is moving ahead of roadmap so we are very happy with the progress we made. Also as of couple of days our IOS app is also available for download at the app store.

https://support.apple.com/library/content/dam/edam/applecare/images/en_US/mac_apps/itunes/ios11-app-store-3nav-icon.png
l4s7re4lg4mer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Hello TradeBit team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

We already try a couple of times to register on your platform. However, we get access denies all the time. If you can create an account for us and PM me the credentials We will be happy to give it a try.
l4s7re4lg4mer (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

We have special news to announce here. We will be working in joint venture with UNICEF and dedicate to charity 50% of exchange profit for the children in need.

l4s7re4lg4mer (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

You can check out TradeBit's monthly summary here:

https://www.tradebit.me/tradebit-one-month-since-ico-begining/
russianBazuka

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

TradeBit will be the first exchange to support all 200 encrypted currencies, and I'm sure it will be exciting if it comes out.
forLexx

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

hi, where can I trade a token TradeBit?
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

hi, where can I trade a token TradeBit?
I'm also interested in where you can sell coins received for bounty company
Why for a long time there is no news from the developers,the project is still breathing?
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:15:38 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 12:38:54 PM by Astrilian

It indeed looks quite superior over comparable tools. Just wonder in what stage of development they are. Also they did not quite live up to the short term prediction of 10x. But that was in January when anything seemed possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: