Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price of BTC will make you sell it?  (Read 677 times)
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:13:40 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 06:38:29 PM by Sum24

I bought my BTC at $12 300. And will sell it at $250 000 with my pleasure. If it drops - I will not wait after $10 000. And you?
we have a different target mate but i think much better to sell fast cause sometimes bitcoin decreasing rapidly, so perhaps much better to sell to ensure that we didn't lose profits. Then wait for the right time to buy which is when bitcoin price become cheap and hold again , but i suggest to monitor the price time on time to obtain the right time to buy and sell.  
[/quote
Everyone want a money without any limit and a place where I live bitcoin price is very high and I’m sure that very soon bitcoin will be reached to its highest price and now a days a little bitcoins are enough for me to be honest when I sell only 100 bitcoins so I think I can be reached for ever so still I believe that there are some people who want more than this.
coinFlipCoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:27 AM

I see that now it is correction time and I will not sell my BTC. I saw in 2013 it dropped down from 1000 to 200. It was OMG! it was 75% down. who had nerves of steel made a lot.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

I bought my BTC at $12 300. And will sell it at $250 000 with my pleasure. If it drops - I will not wait after $10 000. And you?
P.S.
Change my mind. Will wait even after it drops past $10 000. )
Although i only have a little amount of bitcoin in my wallet but if ever the value of one bitcoin rises to 30K USD, i will not hesitate to sell it.  Wink
pjhom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

I'm HODL'ing until $1M.  With a cap, there is not enough for everyone in the world to own even one.   
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

I'm HODL'ing until $1M.  With a cap, there is not enough for everyone in the world to own even one.   
1M$? is not bad as a goal and you know the current value of bitcoin in USD is almost 12k and you goal is way to far from it but still not bad too wait to sell your bitcoin at that price. In my case I'm still holding my bitcoin until my balance reaches to million dollar.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

It depends on the market and my need but this moment I don't need any money for the next 2 or 3 years. So, i will keep on holding until the price of Bitcoin reached more than 50,000$. Bitcoin price will increase when the market is in positive mode.
Metherry

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2020, 06:50:01 AM by Metherry

The price depends on the extent of your greed and the profit that you want to return to you from the investment, some are satisfied with small fluctuations that represent 1% or less.

Some tend to have high values and thus bet on keeping them for relatively longer periods.

if i have 1 bitcoin buying it when price was 10,000$. 20,000$is enough for me to sell it.
normal profit is good and will support me to invest in future.
200,000$ is very big price and no one can get it.

In the same perspective, I can pool the small gains to reach 200,000 instead of waiting for the price to reach that level.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

P.S.

I probably won’t sell any until the price reaches at least $100,000 per Bitcoin. I can wait a few years if that’s what it take for Bitcoin to reach that point.

If we trust that Bitcoin will keep rising overall, there’s no reason to sell for a loss. I’ll just wait through all crashes and corrections until it’s worth enough to reach my goal.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

I will sell it at the price of $100,000.

For that to happen,you have to hold the bitcoin as much you can.In bitcoin nothing is impossible to happen.The price which you mentioned will also occur,but takes some times to happen that's it.I will sell at 20k$.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

For that to happen,you have to hold the bitcoin as much you can.In bitcoin nothing is impossible to happen.The price which you mentioned will also occur,but takes some times to happen that's it.I will sell at 20k$.

I will sell mg holding bitcoin when the price of bitcoin reaches 17_19k$.By seeing 10k$,it may seems to be high but the fact is it's old value of bitcoin,so it will reach the 15,000$.I was holding my bitcoin to sell it at good price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

I will sell mg holding bitcoin when the price of bitcoin reaches 17_19k$.By seeing 10k$,it may seems to be high but the fact is it's old value of bitcoin,so it will reach the 15,000$.I was holding my bitcoin to sell it at good price.

I feel like these are all short term strategies, looking to sell out before the next dip and then re-enter. I'll look to be doing that too but to ultimately sell and probably never re-enter it would right now require a price of $200,000 or so. I know that's a long shot but that's the current situation. Each day I can successfully grow my bitcoin holding with trading I can lower that price some more. Hopefully one day it can be around $50,000 which I feel is a price we could see this year.

Utanjaran

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

I will sell bitcoin when price went back above $17K (for short term). However, my goal of investing in cryptocurrency is to make the money i have working like my body works.
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

P.S.

It is good that you have a strategy for exiting your position but if you break your own rules then that defeats the purpose. Also I think waiting for $250k to sell is just a pipe dream. The one thing you seem to be missing is a good reason to have such a bullish view on bitcoin... that being said, simply having an exit strategy gives you an edge over like 99% of the people on this forum who blindly hodl and buy more because they believe bitcoin price will rise forever.

Waccamaw

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

P.S.
i will wait very long time to see 250,000$.
if i buy when price was 12,000$ will sell when 16,000$
will cut off when 8,000$
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

At least that which will cover the costs and leave at least more than nothing, it is just necessary to take into account at what price I bought it and then decide on what to sell
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

setting price goals can be both helpful and stressful so be careful when setting your price goal
personally I still cashout whatever amount of money I need , I cashed huge percentage of my holdings last year which now could worth x14 more but I don't regret it cause I needed the money that time
the point is do whatever fits you and make you sleep tight at night , this is the only way to both profit and enjoy the ride

many are predicting insane price targets for bitcoin , it may happens and it may not so
I agree with the idea that targetting a price goal could induce stress, it is true nobody could really predict until where will bitcoin go, so it is helpful when you just carry it calmly and let it flow where the market fluctuation brings to, as long as you don’t need the money yet, just let it stay invested and let it go and grow for a bigger profit if the market climbs up, so for me i like not setting goal price at all, i will make it stay for long or maybe withdraw some  if needed also😃
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

if the price is one that will cover my costs of buying bitcoin and also to get a little bit of plus to myself, and so I'll keep it for a certain time
mol76

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

>= 100k  Wink
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

to sell my bitcoin I will waiting until bitcoin price reach $ 30k, I do not really hope if bitcoin price will reach more than $ 30k because it is so difficult to predict bitcoin price. I think $ 30k is possible amount for this years, I do not plan to hold bitcoin for a long term.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

I still won't sell my BTC if it reaches the amount target I wanted but if ever I really need to get some money out of the money I invested then it would be the right time to sell my BTC but not all of it. I've learned my lesson well on not to sell everything, rather sell them when you really need it only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: