Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading strategy  (Read 114 times)
salahcryptowin (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:18:58 AM

In my humble opinion, support and resistance are the best strategies for trading or speculation, especially in small and medium time frames, because trading in the cryptocurrency is somewhat different from the Forex market, which largely respects technical and fundamental analysis, but in cryptocurrencies the equation is relatively different since Bitcoin in the movement of high or low turn the market either to redness or greenness of this I think the best strategies to rely on subsidies and resistances and currency trend in addition to the buy and sell orders that determine the direction of currency
As the lowest levels of the price movement and bounce back from the price often in the direction of the rise after the movement of the previous drop and resistances as levels are the highest movement of the price and bounce back down after a previous rise and determine these support and resistance by peaks and bottoms and these peaks and bottoms are formed as a result of exchange Buyers and sellers control the market and this is the peaks and bottoms, and simply every bottom is a support from which the price rises upwards and each resistance peak from which the price rebounds upwards but the price does not return from these levels, but can be exceeded, which is called the break and is completed by closing the candle Down and or higher level by position and b Subject to result in the exchange of roles between support and resistance becomes support and resistance, and vice versa
This is why my dear brethren must take into account not to break the trend and the decision to trade, for example in the upward trend is on the side of the purchase and of course after the break of resistance, but if the trend is accidental purchase when the support and break the resistance in the cross direction and vice versa if the trend declined
And remains in the latter control of the barriers now, including what is imaginary, which is placed to deceive traders and buy at high prices and then pull whales or buy their own and the currency decreases and buy from the bottom and vice versa.
As for the indicators, it remains only to help my point of view
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
razvangake

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

Agree
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

For me the best trading strategy is not to buy in panic and not to sell in panic, Wait for the buy, buy at super lows and then wait for a nice price pumps. gewt good profits and sell your coins at high. Thats the only thing. Grin
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

In my opinion, TA is astrology for speculators.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

I do agree that trading bitcoin and other cryptos are not like trading forex ( not totally tho ),  still this concept isn't simple
personally my strategy is to buy the coins that I believe in and hold them till the price go up , I won't ever sell  at loss
of course it's risky since there is no stop loss  but I mainly trade the coins that I'm willing to hold for few months or so
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: