Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins should I get rid of?  (Read 137 times)
SKAHYA (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

Hello,

I currently hold 47 coins and it is becoming too many! I would like to consolidate my investments, thus I need to sell some of them. The problem is, I like all of my investments, so I need some opinion from others about which coins to sell and why... I'd appreciate any real feedback!

https://i.imgur.com/XP40sxr.png
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

If the token have a big increase, you might sell it first, and then you have some very low, very low prices token, and that's it to keep.

prototype40

Activity: 38
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

You should only invest your money in coins that have a real project behind them, a real use product and not too much circulating supply Smiley
My 2 cents
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

Choose one of the coins to sell when the price is high. Slightly just sell it, not at once in spent
SKAHYA (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

I'd like specific coin replies - as in my opinion. all of these projects have real future and most of them are small-mid cap, except ETH, ADA and IOT.
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

guys, what happened to Storjcoin X? cannot do anything with it on Poloneix.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

47 it is a lot, but you must be smart to see the opportunity and also the future of the coin. so invest in the right place so that your ROI is more than expectations
TheCryptographer

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

You should only invest your money in coins that have a real project behind them, a real use product and not too much circulating supply Smiley
My 2 cents

True that, in the long run only coins that add to or provide a new block chain platforms would be the most profitable and alive. The ethereum blockchain is so overloaded that it has affected other ERC-20 based tokens and coins. Invest in coins that have a new genuine idea and stay away from pump and dump coins.

Stay Blessed
SKAHYA (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

47 it is a lot, but you must be smart to see the opportunity and also the future of the coin. so invest in the right place so that your ROI is more than expectations

47 is a lot but it also protects me - if I am wrong at 20 of them, the increase in the other 27 of them will still bring me good returns. That was the initial thinking.

Btw, do you guys see the image in my first post? With all the 47 coins listed?
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:05:22 AM

Wow congratulations on the gains. Nice portfolio. I hope thats not your entire port and you actually have some on Bitcoin and Ethereum?

The way I see it theres no reason to sell coins on your portfolio unless you believe that it has no more room to grow or they are headed for a decline. Investment people will always recommend you to consolidate but this is crypto and maybe rethinking why you need to sell would be a good thing to do. If you can manage and track all of them then why the hell not keep all of them.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
SKAHYA (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

Wow congratulations on the gains. Nice portfolio. I hope thats not your entire port and you actually have some on Bitcoin and Ethereum?

The way I see it theres no reason to sell coins on your portfolio unless you believe that it has no more room to grow or they are headed for a decline. Investment people will always recommend you to consolidate but this is crypto and maybe rethinking why you need to sell would be a good thing to do. If you can manage and track all of them then why the hell not keep all of them.

Thanks. This is my whole portfolio (I have some ETH, number 3 on my list), I personally dislike bitcoin and I am betting it will be history at some point. It just cannot survive with 30-40$ transaction costs.

I like the diversification having many coins, so even if I pick some really bad or wrong ones, other ones will still save me, but I think this would be still true if I held just 30 coins, so I would not mind selling 17 of them but I have no reason to sell any of them, except maybe NXT Smiley
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:09:41 AM

Hello,

I currently hold 47 coins and it is becoming too many! I would like to consolidate my investments, thus I need to sell some of them. The problem is, I like all of my investments, so I need some opinion from others about which coins to sell and why... I'd appreciate any real feedback!

https://i.imgur.com/XP40sxr.png
I think you should sell coins that have a high price. And hold a coin that has a low price.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1456

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:11:04 AM

@SKAHYA. Get rid of all of them. I am sure they are all no good scams created by people who try to pronounce themselves as good developers in the cryptospace. The truth is there is only a small group of people who can be called real developers in the cryptospace.

Bitcoin's development team is one and Monero's development team is the other. For the rest, I am not sure. But what I am sure of is over 90% of them are scammers.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:11:41 AM

Here is how you figure out which ones to sell.
Decide on the number of coins you would like to hold.
Rank your current holdings from favourite to least favourite.
Sell the ones below your number of coins target.

SKAHYA (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:12:05 AM

I think you should sell coins that have a high price. And hold a coin that has a low price.

Do you mean high market cap or just price? What would be the logic of selling coins just because of price? (market cap, I'd understand)
SKAHYA (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:14:33 AM

Here is how you figure out which ones to sell.
Decide on the number of coins you would like to hold.
Rank your current holdings from favourite to least favourite.
Sell the ones below your number of coins target.

Very good idea. It will be tough to sort them though, let me give it a go!
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

After the release of Ignis, I believe that the NXT coin has very few prospects. The developers say they will support the NXT, but there are no specific facts and projects in the future. Therefore, I believe that the NXT has few prospects.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: