Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:56:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤔 How to assess a potential coin?  (Read 117 times)
RothsCoin (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:41:52 AM

Many investors have wondered how to assess a coin, and here are the criteria to make an assessment:

1. Usefulness: Can be used as a payment method, transferred with fast transaction speed, high security and identity as well as low fees.
2. Finiteness: Basically, rare things are valuable, just like diamond.
3. Practicality: The ability to be applied to multiple aspects of real life. This is also considered as the key to the word “potential”

All current successful cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, XPR, etc. ensure the three features mentioned above. When it comes to RTC, it also integrates all these features, and it is even preeminent, overcoming the drawbacks of current leading cryptocurrencies. “Smart contract” and “rothsmaza” are the dominant elements of RTC.

All information about RTC can be found at https://rothscoin.io

#RTC
#ICO
#TeamRTC
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:16 AM

Different tokens have different advantages and disadvantages. Generally speaking, I choose to invest in ICO, so I should start with the white paper and technical route and team background.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sic_null

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

You left out market cap and coin count.

Low coin count and market cap is what i look for. Has a lot of room for growth imo.
trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:55:07 AM

When I assess a new coin I look at a few things:

-Price and market cap
-Usefulness. I avoid niche coins
-Differentiatiors.  If the coin brings nothing new to the table I don't see any reason to invest at this point.  Most likely there are already a number of coins who do the same thing and they have gotten a head start
-Marketing.  As we know, hype matters.

Everyone has their own criteria, but that's what I use.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:03:58 AM

Evaluating a token should start with several aspects.
The first is telegram's member number.
The second is the speed of code updates.
The third is the price and market value of tokens.
The fourth is the marketing ability of the team.

Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

Different tokens have different advantages and disadvantages. Generally speaking, I choose to invest in ICO, so I should start with the white paper and technical route and team background.
Yes tou right, all of that have several advantage and disadvantage, it is good to invest ico but you need to read and understand beacuse not all of them is good, so be ware always and be careful to choose.
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

For me in assessing a potential coin I usually look at the roadmap of their project, see what the coin offers, and most importantly do a research of the team who is behind the coin. Why is it so important to look at the team who is behind a new coin that came out first check whether one of the team members are part of a fraud coin before that is already a big no for a potential coin. Most probably it could be the same as the previous set up. Most of the time this people who are behind this coins will always change or hide their identity so it is best to do a little bit of research on them after all they are the once developing, coding and programming all this stuff. If all have passed my checklist then it could be a potential coin for me.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: