Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:52:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming Niche Site, Unique Content  (Read 711 times)
velacreations (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:05:52 PM

The site specializes in news and tips for the DayZ game. The DayZ game has 2 million players.

http://dayzbuzz.com

I purchased this site in June.  I have realized that I do not have the time to take it to its full potential.

The site gets all organic traffic from the search engines, but the previous owner stopped adding content for 2 months, so the traffic has reduced. I have been adding content, and improving the SEO of the site, which is helping to get the traffic back up.  But, it needs more work, and especially by someone that can take an active role in the community of DayZ.

The real potential with this lies in the fact that the DayZ game will be launching a Standalone version within the next month. So, all SEO effort must be applied to rank really high for that niche, and then sell the game through affiliate links. The developers are getting VERY close to releasing the STANDALONE version of the game. The site ranks well for several keywords in this niche, including "dayz standalone"

In addition, the site has several social media profiles, and about 5,000 targeted email addresses.

I just put adsense on it last week, and it hasn't made much, yet.  Revenue is currently around $1/day, but could go a lot higher with the right sponsorship.  With affiliates selling games and if you approach servers for the gamers, you should be able to get sponsors. I think you could easily make $400 a month from this site.

The site currently runs WordPress, and has tons of plugins.  I keep everything updated.

I am looking for 12 btc, or best offer.  PM me with questions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: