Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World biggest problems  (Read 1189 times)
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

Form me the top 5 biggest problem in the world are the following below.for me that's the only problems in real world.
1.Sex
2.drugs
3.corruption
4.money
5.terrorism
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

The 5 bigest problem of the world are:

1. Humans
2. Humans
3. Humans
4. Humans
5. Humans

Humans is the bigest problem of the world. Humans are the smartest organism living in our world yet we humans destroy the world.
gracedungso

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

The world biggest problem is poverty and terrorism. Most of the country are facing this problems
francisvien

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:25:00 AM

Government accountability and transparency / corruption
Religious conflicts
Poverty
Inequality (income, discrimination
Large scale conflict / wars
Climate change / destruction of nature
chicagobulls

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

lack of poverty
pollution
discrimination
killing
terrorist
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

What are the top 5 biggest problems in the world if you are to rate?
[/quote
For me I think that the biggest problem in world is LGBT community, Why? Because some country is did not agree to this.
Mr Gmv
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

1. Poverty, basic hierarchy of needs states that people will not function in their daily lives, as long as these needs aren't fulfilled. People will literally cross judicial/societal conventions just to make sure they have enough food/water. Therefore, poverty (or the lack of water/food etc.) is the root of every major problem in my point of view.

2. Ecology/Enviromental Issues --> F-ing up the enviroment means we could, eventually, destroy the few places where our own places to live. Therefore, this is imho, one of the biggest problems we face as humankind.

3. Natural diseases like Ebola or SARS.

4. Religious or Political conflicts (like war or the arms race) in which several nations developed, very destructive arsenals of superweapons.

5. The differences between different social groups in the world (in extension of #4) and the conflicts that are emerging as a result of these differences.
joymecoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

Well for me the world biggest problems are poverty it can cause famine and death , terrorism one of the most problem that cannot avoid by a country , Jobless people who tend to be also moneyless they cant provide their family need,Drug lords, pushers and users they destroy their own health and other people lives and also poor families that lack of education and cant provide their children a better education and life.
zaisha

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

I think the world's top five issues
1. global economic issues
2. terrorism
3. weapons of mass destruction
4. Climate change
5. population problem
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

I think the world's biggest problems today is poverty and global warming . Can you imagine in the past years are world is having a global warming and its getting worst .people are throwing Garbage's everywhere .And also poverty , many children are suffering on it .
tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

I think the 5 biggest problems in the world are, corruption, terrorism, hoax news, drugs, global warming
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

I think the Top 5 biggest problems in the world are based on my sources
1. Climate change and destruction of natural resources (45.2%)
2. Large scale conflict and wars (38.5%)
3. Religious conflicts (33.8%)
4. Poverty (31.1%)
5. Government accountability and transparency, and corruption (21.7%)
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 05:08:06 PM by ezajavo

in my list top 5 biggest problems in the world
1.religious conflict
2.Poverty
3.drugs
4.global warming
5.Corruption
cava95

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

Poverty is bigest world problem because hugh population is very poor especially in African countries and in some biggest countries like us China or India,because top five richest peoples have more than 50 percentage of world population.
Wars is second for me peoples die for some interes without reason.
Global warming is big problem for generation who coming,not for us yet,we destroy everything whit industries.
Robots is problem which coming,peoples is not aware
Aliens if thay exist can one day be problem if we survive enough,to destroy world population.

Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

There are a lot of problems, honestly imo global warming/climate change is the biggest and most worrying problem.
Religious conflict, racism, homophobia, gender inequality, and obviously poverty just to name a few.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

I think the 5 biggest problems in the world are, corruption, terrorism, hoax news, drugs, global warming
the air is a colorless gas, odorless and tasteless. This is no longer the case. Its color is greyish, smells of nitric oxide
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:17:43 PM

the air is a colorless gas, odorless and tasteless. This is no longer the case. Its color is greyish, smells of nitric oxide
A major source of contamination of drinking water is waste and sewage. Since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, factories have been throwing waste from their activities into rivers, lakes and seas.Air pollution.Global warming.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

World biggest problem are people. Crazy, uneducated, war seeking people.
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

Easy to rank these in my opinion

Famine - too many people lack regular access to food and water

Education - not enough education throughout the world

Violence - obvious

Healthcare - this is a total mess, particularly given how there is such a gap between the highest levels of healthcare and what is available in very poor areas

Wealth - another obvious one here

vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

There to many problem in this world first is the health in poor countries Every year around ten million people in poorer countries die of illnesses that can be very cheaply prevented or managed, including malaria, HIV, tuberculosis and diarrhoea. Options for working on the problem include serving as a donor to effective projects, working as an economist in intergovernmental organizations such as the World Bank or World Health Organization, or starting or working in a non-profit that scales up proven treatments. And second in the farming , Each year, 50 billion animals are raised and slaughtered in factory farms globally. Over a billion animals live in factory farms at any point of time in the United States. Most experience serious levels of suffering. Options for working on this problem include: supporting the organizations recommended by Animal Charity Evaluators by taking a high earning job and donating to them or by working at them directly; working at companies developing plant-based alternatives to meat; and advocating for action on the problem as an academic, journalist or politician. And third is the education because in the philippines is theres to many student they cannot know how to handle it but still all student should be educated . And fourth is the the heavy traffic in our country because in the philippines there to many vehicles so need to decreased it . And lastly the smoking people cannot stop to use cigarattes. smokers have a lot to worry about when it comes to their health, as there are a lot of adverse effects of smoking. However, if you quit smoking, most of those problems can go away or at the very least your risk of experiencing these effects can be significantly reduced. Although there a lot of these potential health risks,   the most commonly cited risks on lists of the negative consequences of smoking. Exsmple Death obviously, dying is the biggest risk that smokers face. Many of the health hazards that can be brought on by smoking can lead to death eventually and a study by the Center for Disease control found that, on average, male smokers die 13.2 years earlier than their non-smoking peers and women die 14.5 years earlier. Over half of lifelong smokers die earlier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: