Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: World biggest problems  (Read 1189 times)
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

What are the top 5 biggest problems in the world if you are to rate?
#1 POVERTY - a lot of people are at this stage and need a lot of help
#2 CORRUPTION - this is one of the biggest reason why most people are poor because of corruption.
#3 EDUCATION - lack of money and cant afford to go to school, therefore, education is a problem, people do not well learn with life ahead and cant work for their future.
#JOB - most countries are lack of job opportunities and graduate is entering BPO just to have a job and not desire field.
#5 TRAFFIC - this is the issue that needs to solve for the most country as traffic make the economic growth slow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

For me, the top 5 biggest problems in the world is the population,poverty,drugs,corruption,Global Warming. Because nowadays some countries have a high rate population and in that issue , it will cause poverty and poverty is the target of drug and corruption. 
Clefnick

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

In my own part of the world is poverty and this is usually caused by greedy and selfish leaders
Razo123

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

Right now, world's biggest problem is global warming that causes climate change. It is happening because people do not have enough discipline to care our mother earth
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

For me poverty is the biggest problem of the world. I have seen a news i forgot the country/state they are making cookies out of mud for food wich is very very sad to think that our governments has alot while others doesn't have anything. And do to poverty every year many people dying in poorer countries die of illnesses that can be very cheaply prevented or managed, including malaria, tuberculosis and diarrhoea.

Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

Poverty, education, corruption, drugs and lack of job. For me that is the 5 main problem in every country.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

the biggest problems of this world is poverty thats what i know,in every country that we have this is the real problem that we have there are a lot of people who  do not have works just because they are poor so now,how can we solve this problem we have?
Blue Eye

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

I think poverty
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

Poverty,population and corruption biggest problem of the world.
casper143

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

According to the study of the researcher of the philippines it is stated there that the poverty is one of the biggest problems of the philippines. Because most of the citizen of the philippines are uneducated that's why the philippines got this primary problem which is the poverty and the other cause of the poverty of the philippines is the people who did not work eventhough they are educated.The other problem that cause to poverty in the philippines is because of the corrupt politicians.
greygroundz

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

The top 5 biggest problems in the world is the Poverty, Corruption, Education, Drugs and terrorism. This problems was exist in all country because of the corrupt officials in the government.
Sky ChuRcH

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

i think the main problem of the world is the greediness of the humanity
the love for money ,addiction to power, lack of discipline and  crab mentality.
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

1.Drugs, drugs are killing a lot of people!
2.Poverty, poverty leads to the application of many people's life!
3. Education, education in many countries has not been popularized, resulting in low cultural quality!
4.Religion, drink a lot of country because of religion problem produce conflict!
5.Environment, developing countries to develop economy, and pollute the environment!
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

For me, the top 5 biggest problem in this world is the pollution (anything pollution like in the air,  water, noise,), next is terrorism, drugs,  poverty and the last one is the humanity itself. The biggest problem is within ourselves, if we decided to stay what we are today we won't change anything for the better.

aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

I think major problems which world is facing are population, global warming, recession, literacy and unemployment, but spreading terrorism is menace to the world and has been most frightening of all. Terrorism is a hazard for mankind. It is the cruelest crime of all because it kills less criminals and more innocent citizen.

The other leading reason is unemployment i think. People want to be rich and earn money to dwell luxuries, so they easily get involved in illegal activities to earn money which increase terrorism. In addition, poverty is also a factor that play a pivotal role in terrorism.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

Global warming, poverty and terrorism are the biggest problem in this world. We humans are consistently increasing the global warming by destroying the forests, we have to take required precautions or else it will be a really difficult to live on the planet earth.  Poverty is also the big concern in the modern world, many countries in africa and asia are fighting with poverty which needs to addressed. Terrorism is a man made recent problem, people are getting killed in the name of religion which is dangerous for the world peace.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

1. Poverty
2. Terrorism
3. Population
4. Pollution
5. Drugs

These are the biggest problem of the world today. If these 5 will not address the world will keep on sinking. 

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pablopsantos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

The world's biggest problem is the political left, which is the root of all other problems.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

The world's biggest problem is the poverty. Poverty is the root of all crime. People tend to do things or business  that are illegal because of poverty. We all know and we've been taught that there are a lot of people that are rich not because of hard work but their illegal business. Some people tend to do crime like stealing that will lead to killing because they want to have something. That's why for me poverty is the biggest problem for me.
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

i think the world biggest problems is global warming , corruption , unemployment , killing people because now people fucos on the money not on our society and thats the problem !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: