Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need help to recover my identifier.  (Read 1137 times)
acrons (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:51:20 PM

im hoping piuk can help as hes already helped someone with this i didnt setup sms or email but i cleared my browers cache and the identifier disappeared im willing to give some bitcoins to whoever can help my message me on skype at acrones
fleedi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:52:57 PM

Contact blockchain...they can lookup a wallet by:

- ip address
- email
- skype username
- yubikey
- Password (by testing it against all wallets)

If you have any of these then i'm sure it can be found, knowing the approximate time and date the wallet was created also helps.
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 08:57:29 PM

im hoping piuk can help as hes already helped someone with this i didnt setup sms or email but i cleared my browers cache and the identifier disappeared im willing to give some bitcoins to whoever can help my message me on skype at acrones

What browser are you using? The identifier may be stored in your browsers localstorage, which often persists after the cache is cleared.

Otherwise please PM all the info you have (IP address, time the wallet was created etc).

acrons (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 09:08:16 PM

thanks piuk i will pm as soon as i can i can;t right now becuase im not allowed to yet newbie account but i messaged you on skype. do you would like me to give you the info or here?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: