Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Edward Snowden BTC ADDRESS 1snowqQP5VmZgU47i5AWwz9fsgHQg94Fa  (Read 12034 times)
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 07:34:40 PM

Why he thought that Russia is more free than the US is anyone's guess.

Well, for him Russia is certainly "more free" than the US. No need to guess why, LOL!

I guess, but how long will Putin allow a dissident to live in a country where dissidents are killed or imprisoned for speaking out?

Seems like he'll either get the same treatment or worse.

Soviet era is long gone. There are plenty of "dissidents" alive and well in Russia. You can speak out, bark out, play punk rock in one of the biggest capital churches.

Of course, the Soviet era is long gone. The Russian Federation is a freedom loving nation ruled by its benevolent former KGB leader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press_in_the_Russian_Federation#2000shttp://blogs.computerworld.com/16931/is_microsoft_helping_russia_crack_down_on_dissidentshttp://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/07/world/europe/jailing-opposition-leaders-russia-moves-to-quell-election-protests.html?_r=0
http://freebeacon.com/russia-could-crack-down-on-internet-freedom-after-snowden-leaks/

Edit: saw the "punk rock in churches" bit. I'm guessing your post was sarcasm, then?
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 08:44:36 PM

im donating .1 haha. hopefully a lot more people will too.

Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:22:28 AM

Really give this guys some spare BTC he deserves some help for what he did !

I thought he was doing it for the greater good, not money?

Besides, what's he going to spend the bitcoins on?

If my life was in the hand of Putin I would start taking anonymous donation too lol

That was his (stupid) choice. Why he thought that Russia is more free than the US is anyone's guess.
Russia IS more free than the US.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:45:13 AM

Why he thought that Russia is more free than the US is anyone's guess.

Well, for him Russia is certainly "more free" than the US. No need to guess why, LOL!

I guess, but how long will Putin allow a dissident to live in a country where dissidents are killed or imprisoned for speaking out?

Seems like he'll either get the same treatment or worse.

Soviet era is long gone. There are plenty of "dissidents" alive and well in Russia. You can speak out, bark out, play punk rock in one of the biggest capital churches.

Of course, the Soviet era is long gone. The Russian Federation is a freedom loving nation ruled by its benevolent former KGB leader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press_in_the_Russian_Federation#2000shttp://blogs.computerworld.com/16931/is_microsoft_helping_russia_crack_down_on_dissidentshttp://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/07/world/europe/jailing-opposition-leaders-russia-moves-to-quell-election-protests.html?_r=0
http://freebeacon.com/russia-could-crack-down-on-internet-freedom-after-snowden-leaks/

Edit: saw the "punk rock in churches" bit. I'm guessing your post was sarcasm, then?

About punk rock - it was a joke, yes, but in general I was not sarcastic - I think if those crazy attention whores played in Sheikh Zayed Mosque, dissing local leaders, they would be mutilated and beheaded, if not by the government, then by local people. Or imagine them in the Washington Nation Cathedral, DC, singing "Obama is a commie and sucks big jew dong" or something like that. Or even Better is some Texas protestant Church. I'd say those gals got off pretty easily. Earning money in process, I must add.

Russia has plenty of independent news sources, lots of criticism of current ruling party and leaders. That first wikipedia link you gave - it mentions multiple improvements over years, public trust growing in general, some protection laws offered to journalists and so on. For years Russia has been viewed upon as a big scary bear, while in fact it is the same as all the other governments in the world more or less. I believe CIA can take any less prominent journalist in for a talk, to zap his balls with electrodes, and later acquire a backhand court order.

In the freedom of the press USA has pretty interesting figures. UK is slightly better. Cameras and taps everywhere, taking away journalists belongings as a "security measure".

General rule - you may speak and write about anything you want in a civilized country. As long as you stay away from big corruptions, hidden money, anything what makes your local government officials involved interested enough in snuffing out your life. Be that in Russia, Britain, France or USA or whatever.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
J603

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:06:48 PM

About punk rock - it was a joke, yes, but in general I was not sarcastic - I think if those crazy attention whores played in Sheikh Zayed Mosque, dissing local leaders, they would be mutilated and beheaded, if not by the government, then by local people. Or imagine them in the Washington Nation Cathedral, DC, singing "Obama is a commie and sucks big jew dong" or something like that. Or even Better is some Texas protestant Church. I'd say those gals got off pretty easily. Earning money in process, I must add.

Russia has plenty of independent news sources, lots of criticism of current ruling party and leaders. That first wikipedia link you gave - it mentions multiple improvements over years, public trust growing in general, some protection laws offered to journalists and so on. For years Russia has been viewed upon as a big scary bear, while in fact it is the same as all the other governments in the world more or less. I believe CIA can take any less prominent journalist in for a talk, to zap his balls with electrodes, and later acquire a backhand court order.

In the freedom of the press USA has pretty interesting figures. UK is slightly better. Cameras and taps everywhere, taking away journalists belongings as a "security measure".

General rule - you may speak and write about anything you want in a civilized country. As long as you stay away from big corruptions, hidden money, anything what makes your local government officials involved interested enough in snuffing out your life. Be that in Russia, Britain, France or USA or whatever.

Local government officials will not "snuff out your life" in the US, France, or UK. In Russia they will. How often do you hear about journalists being killed in the UK, US, or France? Rarely if ever. Russia is known as one of the most dangerous places on the planet for journalists.

A country that declares war on gays and has laws against "blasphemy" is nowhere near free. That sounds exactly like the Soviet Union.

Also, have you been to Russia? I haven't been there but I have family who used to live there (both in the USSR and Federation) and they said that it was more or less the same when the USSR "collapsed".
PrintMule

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:30:21 PM

Local government officials will not "snuff out your life" in the US, France, or UK. In Russia they will. How often do you hear about journalists being killed in the UK, US, or France? Rarely if ever. Russia is known as one of the most dangerous places on the planet for journalists.

A country that declares war on gays and has laws against "blasphemy" is nowhere near free. That sounds exactly like the Soviet Union.

Also, have you been to Russia? I haven't been there but I have family who used to live there (both in the USSR and Federation) and they said that it was more or less the same when the USSR "collapsed".

I live in neighboring country. 99% of journalists deaths are one way or another linked to Chechen mafia and other "southern towelhead elements", Grozny, Makhachkala, you name it. There are only 2 loud cases, one of them being death of Politkovskaya and she was all about chechens too. A lot has changed in the coming years.

About blasphemy - you can view it like a anti-racist law. It would keep certain elements from hooliganism, making them aware of possible punishment and thus preventing mass butthurt of the religious people( like in pussy riot case, they could pick a better place, and they could even sanction their own protest within government), which are a majority in Russia. UK had blasphemy law untill 2008. USA is much better in this case, you can diss any religion you like, and as an atheist myself I like that a lot.

And war on gays - it's a cultural thing. Homophobia is what people want, and state provides certain laws to appeal to those people, to the majority. I personally support that law, it is aimed against gay propaganda to minors, not against gays themselves. One can hump his buddy in the ass all day long, but he cannot tell kids around how good or better it possibly feels. If country wants to be that way, it is it's right to be so. If you are a gay, and are largely outspoken, like showing your preference during demonstrations - then you must change your ways, or find a more gay friendly country to live in.

All that criticism lately is ridiculous. Americas big strategic oily partner - United Arab Emirates has laws against gays, by which they must be (and regularly are) deported, fined, treated hormonally, CHEMICALLY CASTRATED, and even killed. I do not hear any criticism towards Emirates lately. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
J603

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:41:32 PM

I live in neighboring country. 99% of journalists deaths are one way or another linked to Chechen mafia and other "southern towelhead elements", Grozny, Makhachkala, you name it. There are only 2 loud cases, one of them being death of Politkovskaya and she was all about chechens too. A lot has changed in the coming years.

About blasphemy - you can view it like a anti-racist law. It would keep certain elements from hooliganism, making them aware of possible punishment and thus preventing mass butthurt of the religious people( like in pussy riot case, they could pick a better place, and they could even sanction their own protest within government), which are a majority in Russia. UK had blasphemy law untill 2008. USA is much better in this case, you can diss any religion you like, and as an atheist myself I like that a lot.

And war on gays - it's a cultural thing. Homophobia is what people want, and state provides certain laws to appeal to those people, to the majority. I personally support that law, it is aimed against gay propaganda to minors, not against gays themselves. One can hump his buddy in the ass all day long, but he cannot tell kids around how good or better it possibly feels. If country wants to be that way, it is it's right to be so. If you are a gay, and are largely outspoken, like showing your preference during demonstrations - then you must change your ways, or find a more gay friendly country to live in.

All that criticism lately is ridiculous. Americas big strategic oily partner - United Arab Emirates has laws against gays, by which they must be (and regularly are) deported, fined, treated hormonally, CHEMICALLY CASTRATED, and even killed. I do not hear any criticism towards Emirates lately. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

You're defending two freedom-stifling laws/movements and you use the term towelhead. I can see why you think Russia is so "free".

What country do you live in? Is it Belarus?

Also, the UAE is not our biggest oil partner... It's actually Canada, which is more tolerant than the US itself. South American nations and even African nations are bigger partners than the UAE. Our biggest middle east partner is Saudi Arabia, but I'm not defending them. I don't choose who our country trades with.
PrintMule

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:56:58 PM

You're defending two freedom-stifling laws/movements and you use the term towelhead. I can see why you think Russia is so "free".

What country do you live in? Is it Belarus?

Also, the UAE is not our biggest oil partner... It's actually Canada, which is more tolerant than the US itself. South American nations and even African nations are bigger partners than the UAE. Our biggest middle east partner is Saudi Arabia, but I'm not defending them. I don't choose who our country trades with.

I live in Latvia, it's in my profile. And by the way Belarus is the least free country of post USSR Smiley . Basically a dictatorship. And it kinda works for them.

I do not defend any of those laws, I simply explain them. Although that anti-gay law looks fine to me. It's what people want there, majority of them.  If half of the population was gay,or at least gay friendly then there would be different laws.

Also I did not say biggest partner, just big. But it really shows US hypocrisy with their constant embargoes and shit, to trade with UAE.\

And finally towelheads. But that's who they are - towelheads. I know that is a deep cultural aspect of their lives, and I may have offended someone with my generalization. But I'm not very keen on political correctness. You cannot have freedom of speech to it's full extent when you have to choose your words so accurately. My views on Muslim and Islam are a completely different matter.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
J603

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:22:10 PM

I do not defend any of those laws, I simply explain them. Although that anti-gay law looks fine to me. It's what people want there, majority of them.  If half of the population was gay,or at least gay friendly then there would be different laws.

I agree in the majority choosing laws too. However, the fact is that those laws go against freedom. If the Russian people are stupid enough to vote away their rights, then by all means they should go ahead. But their stupidity and blind following of Putin does not show that they are "free".

Also I did not say biggest partner, just big. But it really shows US hypocrisy with their constant embargoes and shit, to trade with UAE.\

No, the UAE is not a big trading partner at all. Also, the US does not base its embargoes on human rights records. We trade with pretty much everyone except for North Korea, Iran, and Cuba.

From NPR:

And finally towelheads. But that's who they are - towelheads. I know that is a deep cultural aspect of their lives, and I may have offended someone with my generalization. But I'm not very keen on political correctness. You cannot have freedom of speech to it's full extent when you have to choose your words so accurately. My views on Muslim and Islam are a completely different matter

So you believe that you have the right to be bigoted towards Arabs and Muslims but not towards the idiots in charge of the Eastern Orthodox church?
cycloid (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 06:15:12 PM

Wow this thread got off topic ...  Roll Eyes

J603

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:16:54 PM

No it didn't. We are discussing freedom of speech and other rights. Snowden believes he is fighting for rights.
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:46:21 PM

No it didn't. We are discussing freedom of speech and other rights. Snowden believes he is fighting for rights.
He doesn't just believe it. He IS fighting for rights.

samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:49:36 PM

I sent a couple of Bitcoin to this fund.
cycloid (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 10:11:54 PM

I sent a couple of Bitcoin to this fund.

Thank you I hope more people donate.

MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1038

Death to enemies!

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:19:40 PM

Holy shit 103 bitcoins!

I suggest that somebody trusted starts collecting bitcoins to pay Snowden to release everything he knows and have. To prevent the data or Snowden himself being destroyed by CIA scumbags.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
PrintMule

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:20:10 PM

So you believe that you have the right to be bigoted towards Arabs and Muslims but not towards the idiots in charge of the Eastern Orthodox church?

I have the right to be bigoted towards any religion. Religion is for "dumb" people. It has it's perks, sure, but no intelligent person should believe in these fairy tales.

In Germany, blasphemy is covered by Article 166 of the Strafgesetzbuch, the German criminal law. If a deed is capable of disturbing the public peace, blasphemy is actionable. The article reads as follows:[20]

§ 166 Defamation of religious denominations, religious societies and World view associations
        (1) Whoever publicly or by dissemination of writings (§ 11 par. 3) defames, in a manner suitable to disturb the public peace, the substance of the religious or world view conviction of others, shall be fined or imprisoned for up to three years.
        (2) Whoever publicly or by dissemination of writings (§ 11 par. 3) defames, in a manner suitable to disturb the public peace, a church established in Germany or other religious society or world view association, or their institutions or customs, shall be punished likewise.

In 2006, the application of this article received much media attention when a Manfred van H. (also known as "Mahavo") was prosecuted for blasphemy for distributing rolls of toilet paper with the words "Koran, the Holy Koran" stamped on them.[21][22]

If Germany is not freedom loving,progressive and open enough country, I don't know what is.
Even Canada has a similar set of laws, under hate speech laws.

When it comes to Russia, everybody is used to apply double standards, that's all.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:01:06 AM

Having no religion is for dumb people  Tongue

Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 09:04:54 AM

Going to support the Snowden cause by bumping this post

Edward Manning 35 years for showing a video of American Soldiers killing journalists among other things sigh

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PrintMule

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:43:19 AM

Back to the topic

Money is managed by Derek Rothera & Co. Charted Accountants in the United Kingdom

And how can we know we can trust this Derek Rothera & Co with the money sent?
How big is his cut? Will Snowden even get a glimpse of that money?

From what I gather lately, percent of actual charity money which reaches it's goal may be as low as 5%.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/06/10/charity-scam_1.png

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
cycloid (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 03:59:27 PM

Back to the topic

Money is managed by Derek Rothera & Co. Charted Accountants in the United Kingdom

And how can we know we can trust this Derek Rothera & Co with the money sent?
How big is his cut? Will Snowden even get a glimpse of that money?

From what I gather lately, percent of actual charity money which reaches it's goal may be as low as 5%.

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/06/10/charity-scam_1.png

This is not a charity foundation but a fundraiser for his legal aid. money is going direct minus fundraiser fee for running it.

BTW I love that charity-scam break down. FYI JP Morgan owns all the cancer foundation charities and they certainly run for profit, knew that for a while now and never donate a penny to those asssholes.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: