Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Edward Snowden BTC ADDRESS 1snowqQP5VmZgU47i5AWwz9fsgHQg94Fa  (Read 12043 times)
Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:17:21 PM

Our knowing is not enough, It's high time the world knows about their dirty secrets,  to create an uprising, spreading awareness is the first key.
Absolutely.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
chowderman

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:17:54 PM

Its funny how you all go crazy about the US and their surveillance, but you dont want to touch on the fact any and every other country with an Intelligence Organization is running the same kind of operations. Wake the hell up!
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 06:24:41 PM

Its funny how you all go crazy about the US and their surveillance, but you dont want to touch on the fact any and every other country with an Intelligence Organization is running the same kind of operations. Wake the hell up!
There is a reason to be mad at them. Agreed all countries do, but no country ever slow poisons their people in the form of food they eat (Genetically Modified) to speed up the sale of their subsidary medical companies.
And, not just US GM foods are spreading to whole world and thus the rising cases of cancer and some neverheard-before-diseases that we hear nowadays.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
chowderman

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:21:44 PM

How about we start a fund to be used to further the apprehension of Snowden. It will be a Snowden Arrest Fund. That way we can finally catch the little prick and get him locked away where he should be!
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:50:26 PM

How about we start a fund to be used to further the apprehension of Snowden. It will be a Snowden Arrest Fund. That way we can finally catch the little prick and get him locked away where he should be!
Nobody will support you.

Ecurb123

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:54:10 PM

they already have that, it's called the most of the worlds biggest governments and it's funded by taxes. 
Theo1355

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:33:11 PM

Nobody will support you.

I do.  And by the way, anti-government radicals are *not* the majority in the US. 
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:37:07 PM

Nobody will support you.

I do.  And by the way, anti-government radicals are *not* the majority in the US. 
Because the US is full of idiots...

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:31:32 AM

After 40 years in history books: "Media controlled by government was able to convince people to anonymously crowd fund it's own secret agent whose mission was to sow disinformation as a truth."

nlovric

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:12:09 AM

I wasn't expecting this level of anti-America.

The best anti-American scenario would be to let your government transform into a totalitarian one, which would then allow an adversary to conquer your country more easily as some would collaborate with an attacker that offers more freedom. Note that privacy is an aspect of freedom.
nlovric

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:39:08 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:56:29 AM by nlovric

any and every other country with an Intelligence Organization is running the same kind of operations

We had "no idea". Angela Merkel had "none" also. Her shock is especially "genuine". "Absolutely no one" in the Republic of Croatia spies on any / all phone calls, tracks all mobile phones, may establish mass correlation etc., especially "not" Operativno-tehnički centar za nadzor telekomunikacija (OTC) – the Operational-Technical Centre for the Surveillance of Telecommunications, especially "not" without court orders, and basically "everyone" knows what it does and how.

Next you'll claim that Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) services, Electronic Reconnaissance (ER) units, and/or Electronic Warfare (EW) units may even utilize voice signatures at times, that they can read your computer screen, typing etc. from several dozen metres (m) away, even through walls, that it's possible to beam audio to a persons' skull or alter their mental states, that almost all encrypted civilian telecommunications can be decrypted by high-budget Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) services, that the Tor anonymity network is one giant honeypot, that mobile phones can be detonated remotely by an attacker, almost at will etc. What a "lunatic".
Theo1355

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:05:50 AM

any and every other country with an Intelligence Organization is running the same kind of operations

We had "no idea". Angela Merkel had "none" also. Her shock is especially "genuine". "Absolutely no one" in the Republic of Croatia spies on any / all phone calls, tracks all mobile phones, may establish mass correlation etc., especially "not" Operativno-tehnički centar za nadzor telekomunikacija (OTC) – the Operational-Technical Centre for the Surveillance of Telecommunications, especially "not" without court orders, and basically "everyone" knows what it does and how.

Next you'll claim that Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) services, Electronic Reconnaissance (ER) units, and/or Electronic Warfare (EW) units may even utilize voice signatures at times, that they can read your computer screen, typing etc. from several dozen metres (m) away, even through walls, that it's possible to beam audio to a persons' skull or alter their mental states, that almost all encrypted civilian telecommunications can be decrypted by high-budget Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) services, that the Tor anonymity network is one giant honeypot, that mobile phones can be detonated remotely by an attacker, almost at will etc. What a "lunatic".

What the hell?  You're the irrational one.  Of course every country has got one!
meeh

Activity: 490

:)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 09:18:17 AM

I donated because what Snowden did was right. Showing the real face of the tyrannical government of the US.

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:59:18 PM

Nobody will support you.

Actually meatstick, anti-gov radicals are not the majority of most countries, so I suppose by your thinking every other country is full of idiots as well, eh?
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:00:00 PM

Nobody will support you.

Actually meatstick, anti-gov radicals are not the majority of most countries, so I suppose by your thinking every other country is full of idiots as well, eh?
You are an idiot too....

chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:00:25 PM

Nobody will support you.

You are an idiot too....

That the best you have to assault me with? Your anti-gov stance and attacks does nothing, except for make me laugh while you publicly flag yourself an anarchist dissident who most likely belongs in prison anyway. You're probably some scumbag trailer trash meth head who feels your freedom is at stake merely because you want to make and sell shit thats disgusting and illegal. I hope you're pleased now that your anarchist criminal enterprise has been exposed, enjoy your pillow-biting prison life.
Nik1ab

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:12:40 PM

That the best you have to assault me with? Your anti-gov stance and attacks does nothing, except for make me laugh while you publicly flag yourself an anarchist dissident who most likely belongs in prison anyway. You're probably some scumbag trailer trash meth head who feels your freedom is at stake merely because you want to make and sell shit thats disgusting and illegal. I hope you're pleased now that your anarchist criminal enterprise has been exposed, enjoy your pillow-biting prison life.
I don't even read what you are writing any more, because it's just some stupid shit that hasn't got any truth in it.

meeh

Activity: 490

:)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:21:50 PM

Nobody will support you.

You are an idiot too....

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:26:43 PM

I donated because what Snowden did was right. Showing the real face of the tyrannical government of the US.
Something that some of us knew before, yet just needed proof.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
chowderman

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:29:00 PM

Snowden is a criminal, just like the rest of you tax dodging, drug junkie, anarchist meatsticks. Your dissent and anti-government bullshit wont be tolerated much longer and all you scum will be rotting in prison right along with Snowdink.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: