Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prospective ICO?  (Read 651 times)
arTV (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:26:10 AM

Hi guys!

I need your opinion. Thinking of acquiring a very curious token - some Russian guys are building so-called fruit crypto farm where strawberry to be growing in the greenhouse and crypto coins mined in the same facility. Also, crypto farm will be heating the greenhouse and all this will work on solar energy. How to evaluate this token properly? What should I really need to know before buying it?

i know some kind of this exist if you know bananacoin.
token sales is allocated for funding banana plantation in cambodia.

Thank you!
Took me a while to get acquainted with bananacoin.
Yes they also attached banana price to their token. And both ICOs are related to agriculture.
And I found no more overlaps.
As for me, Coinberry token is much more attractive.
Bananacoin seemed to be created in an effort to become competitive with banana sales on Chinese market. There is no way it will be profitable for investors with one banana plantation. Even if they fulfill their declared maximum (4-time plantation area expansion). And what next?
Speaking of CoinBerry, their technology can be a future for growing fruit and vegetables in the greenhouses around the world. Low strawberry cost price. Ready market for strawberry for now, mining farm will sure be desirable as well. And these processes are linked by using mining for greenhouse heating. This project is not primitive at all in contrast to the majority of ICOs. And that is why I like it.
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:59:41 AM

Check the whitepaper,developers background and previous projects,investors,product,long and short term plans if they are good ask the community for the  feedbacks first if you receive positive feeds then you can invest.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
arTV (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:12:18 AM

Check the whitepaper,developers background and previous projects,investors,product,long and short term plans if they are good ask the community for the  feedbacks first if you receive positive feeds then you can invest.

Sure!
Got some experience in investments, and the above is common to ICO and IPO both.
Looking for inside information here and Russian Far East people responses as well. And Chinese, if any. The more information the better.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:19:34 AM

Hi guys!

I need your opinion. Thinking of acquiring a very curious token - some Russian guys are building so-called fruit crypto farm where strawberry to be growing in the greenhouse and crypto coins mined in the same facility. Also, crypto farm will be heating the greenhouse and all this will work on solar energy. How to evaluate this token properly? What should I really need to know before buying it?

I always interest if the ico talk about green, greenhouse or green energy.
In this case i dont really understand how they can connect the cryptocurrency or blockchain to farm? And i know 1 ico like this with similar idea like Egh( eco green house ) but i dont see any good news from the project.
arTV (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

Hi guys!

I always interest if the ico talk about green, greenhouse or green energy.
In this case i dont really understand how they can connect the cryptocurrency or blockchain to farm? And i know 1 ico like this with similar idea like Egh( eco green house ) but i dont see any good news from the project.

Maybe I misunderstood your question. Its all about token circulation. It is pretty well substantiated on kickico link in the beginning of this thread.
One part of their startup is that Coinberry token holders can buy/rent a place or equipment to mine with cheap electricity in their facility. You can use acquired tokens for different purposes.
They combine mining, agriculture and solar energy pretty well.
BreakingBenjamin

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

arTV, dude, you are gonna love me! Grin

http://primgazeta.ru/news/teplovaya-energiya-pervoj-kriptofermy-primor-ya-budet-ispol-zovat-sya-dlya-proizvodstva-syrov-premium-klassa-16-01-2018-04-45-47

This I found in today news.
According to this article there was a problem what to do with extra heat from mining farm during summer when no need to heat the greenhouse with strawberry.
It was decided to produce Italian cheese. What do you think?
arTV (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

arTV, dude, you are gonna love me! Grin

http://primgazeta.ru/news/teplovaya-energiya-pervoj-kriptofermy-primor-ya-budet-ispol-zovat-sya-dlya-proizvodstva-syrov-premium-klassa-16-01-2018-04-45-47

This I found in today news.
According to this article there was a problem what to do with extra heat from mining farm during summer when no need to heat the greenhouse with strawberry.
It was decided to produce Italian cheese. What do you think?

Never thought of extra heat before. In Sakhalin where I used to work summer was pretty cold. Already googled it and it is up to 100 F in Vladivostok. Still, winter is cold. Actually, I am happy to see that authors are doing their best to improve the project and their determination to use all the resources they can get. And according to translation of this article, cheese factory to produce premium sorts of cheese, and Italian dynasty to run the show ... I like this!
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

I'd recommend you this one - teachmeplease.io.

Education is profitable, and the team seems competent enough to create a really good project. I'm going to support them - there are some identical projects, but this one is the most promising.

I'm sure that education is a nessecary part of human society but I can't see any edu projects would be succesful.. maybe I'm not right
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

Interesting, but i like DIW token.
DIW plans to bridge and solve issues with the introduction of its global, blockchain-based, decentralised network complete with its own ecosystem and currency.
www.diwtoken.com
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Hi guys!

From what you gave me here there is a lot of risk involved, best thing to do is to avoid this, there are plenty of other projects with much more transparency and prospect out there.
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

I think prospective ICO are socialmediamarket and sether.
Due to these two projects worked in social media area. I'm sure if ico in social media field will be reach success immediately,   because all people need communication to the others so the investor don't hesitate to invest in this kind of project. All of project in social media area are very promising for me.
Sether is very good project, they can sold all the token in pre-sale,  i really appreciate with this ICO.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

Maybe you will be interested in the E-CHAT ICO. They alredy developed cool multi-functional messenger app, that can kill telegram and instagram - decentralized messenger with ability to earn on likes and built-in multi-currency wallet

shaours

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Check out http://ori.network : A network of decentralized marketplaces

We have created three complementary solutions:
  • Origami Marketplace
  • Origami Payment
  • Origami Review

Origami already has a working product

More infos here : http://ori.network
Presale still opened : http://ori.network/origami-network-ico/

Decentralised P2P marketplaces with blockchain-based escrow payments
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

Read their whitepaper thoroughly and asked questions that you doubt. Do a correct background search on the team members and determine if they have the track record of making their claims profitable in the long run.

BreakingBenjamin

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

Hi guys!

From what you gave me here there is a lot of risk involved, best thing to do is to avoid this, there are plenty of other projects with much more transparency and prospect out there.

Good for you;)
You are so wrong, and should read this thread thoroughly:

Also, check this links if you can:

https://www.rbc.ru/technology_and_media/30/08/2017/59a6796b9a79476b2e9fcaec

https://russian.rt.com/russia/news/467600-minvostokrazvitiya-maininga-dalnii-vostok

Main point is Russian government promotes mining in Russian far east. Will do everything possible to bring miners there.

Unlike all this bullshit advertised in this thread like education coins, technology market coins and "it is interesting but look here I got better token" this one is most likely has a future.
If mining in the whole country or world will not go down, Far East and Vladivostok will be Russian cryptomarket center. At least. For the last many Years russian government is doing everything to bring people to FE. Lower profit taxes, land taxes. Hectares of land for free. Now see the links above and think of mining popularity.
You know who else is near  Russian FE? China. Sure you know about their prohibition.
All the regional media and many national newspapers wrote of this project. Artv added links on yandex and showed how popular it is.
There is also a discussion in Russian section of this forum about coinberry , look it through.
And this is first well-known FE ICO project, by the way. With impressive media campaign. And will be supported by Russian government. Or maybe even now, who knows.

Not transparent...
Sorry for my bad English again pals .
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

ico: BeeToken, Dadi, Apex, GoNetwork but this is my personal opinion

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
arTV (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Good for you;)
You are so wrong, and should read this thread thoroughly:

Also, check this links if you can:

https://www.rbc.ru/technology_and_media/30/08/2017/59a6796b9a79476b2e9fcaec

https://russian.rt.com/russia/news/467600-minvostokrazvitiya-maininga-dalnii-vostok

Main point is Russian government promotes mining in Russian far east. Will do everything possible to bring miners there.

Unlike all this bullshit advertised in this thread like education coins, technology market coins and "it is interesting but look here I got better token" this one is most likely has a future.
If mining in the whole country or world will not go down, Far East and Vladivostok will be Russian cryptomarket center. At least. For the last many Years russian government is doing everything to bring people to FE. Lower profit taxes, land taxes. Hectares of land for free. Now see the links above and think of mining popularity.
You know who else is near  Russian FE? China. Sure you know about their prohibition.
All the regional media and many national newspapers wrote of this project. Artv added links on yandex and showed how popular it is.
There is also a discussion in Russian section of this forum about coinberry , look it through.
And this is first well-known FE ICO project, by the way. With impressive media campaign. And will be supported by Russian government. Or maybe even now, who knows.

Not transparent...
Sorry for my bad English again pals .

Thank you for all your responses, guys! I appreciate this and studied all the projects you offered me.
BreakingBenjamin, your English is pretty well, don't worry Smiley
I've got nothing to add here except for this link:
http://www.eurasianbusinessbriefing.com/far-east-is-first-russian-territory-of-advanced-development/
Since then, I was tracking all the Russian Far Eastern startups and what was said above about tax priveleges is true.
Very prospective region and essential and topical project for it. Right place and time
BreakingBenjamin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

It started again, and it's not over, I assure you.  Grin

http://vladivostok.bezformata.ru/listnews/fruktovoj-kriptofermi-primorya-napravyat/64127821/

https://vladnews.ru/ev/vl/4265/117070/kriptovalyuta_klubnichkoy

http://to-ros.info/?p=56781

https://123ru.net/vladivostok/131184231/
BreakingBenjamin

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

BreakingBenjamin, your English is pretty well, don't worry Smiley

It's nice of you  Shocked
But I am shame. I knew english pretty well while ago and it is easy to read for me even now and understand english movies , songs and articles, but I don't remember grammar.
But i want to be better, didnt realize how bad is it
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

Hi guys!

I would not at this time rely on ICO. Among them today are a lot of fraudulent projects aimed at collecting money and not letting them in for stated purposes. But I chosing just already working products for example in Binance exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: